Name a single garbage character worse than this

Maybe you can think of some random anime character.

In comics, who the fuck is more poorly written, fucking awfully designed, shittier personality than The Beyonder?

The Beyonder is no one's favorite character.
Oh wait, he is.
The only Beyonder fans are those sweaty fatasses who stink pretty damn bad, who masturbate furiously as they talk about "feats, muh powerlevels, FEATS, what a good character, muh F E A T S" spending 11 hours a day on Clmicvine or "Death Battle" forums insulting other people on "Who would win" discussions.
Unlike Gokucks or Saitamafags, these are not normie chads at all.

They are the pinnacle of NEET degeneracy that Comic books, or any kind of fictional media has ever spawned.
If you unironically love the design, concept, and overall character of The Beyonder, you are a failure at life, and make all comic book fans look bad.

Prove me wrong.

>Wanda Maximoff

Saitamafags aren't Chad at all.

I agree with the rest.

I have jo idea who the Beyonder is, but this entire post is distilled autism.

>Tbis character has no fans!
>Wait, I'll preemptively move the goalpost and say all his fans are bad people!
>Now if anyone proves me wrong, I will just say they are bad people.
I don't even give a fuck, user, but you need to learn how to start a thread. This is embarrassing. I know it's summer, and you got out of school and want to post on the chans before mom gets back from work, but... lurk more. We already have enough shit threads, you can do better than this.

Does anyone actually LIKE Rogue? Yes you might be down to fuck her, but she's just an unlikeable bitch.

Beyonder powers.jpg

You sound like a bitter faggot projecting.

>being this butthurt that a jheri-curled black man is the most powerful being in Marvel history

I don't know, I kinda liked the parts in Secret Wars II with him learning the limitations and needs that come with having a human body. It was fun watching him learn that he needs to eat, but not all matter is MEANT to be eaten, and watching how he reacts once he learns how to make that distinction.

The Beyonder isn't really built to have fans, though, is he? He's basically a plot device. This whole post seems very odd to me.

This would be better if you roasted a character anyone has ever actually enjoyed, because honestly you're right, except the parts about his sweaty fans, because literally no one is a fan of this guy.

You'd be surprised. He DOES have fans.
Unfortunately.

The Beyonder is a white man with a perm, you moron.

He's not even "omnipotent" there was already TOAA(literally GOD) in Marvel at the time but his fanboys always ignore that, also he's very limited, he had to limit his powers to enter in the universe to not destroy it isntead of changing the universe laws to allow him to enter.

all marvel characters are trash desu

meh I prefer Owen to Beyonder

I don't think anyone cares about this nearly as much as you do.

I was going to give ya shit for shittalking my nigga Maximus until I realized it was the Beyonder which btw is also an inhuman kek

How long until we find out Beyonder and Maximus are the same person or related?

wonderman

TheBeyonders are beyond the multiverse you ignorant cunt.

>The beyonders
You said it.
This is just the Beyonder, ignorant cunt.

The Beyonder IS a Beyonder, you stupid Bendis loving son of a whore.

SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH

That part when he became a wrestler in order to experience death by having Ben Grimm beat the shit outta him really shook me up as a little kid. Excuse me if I haven't remembered it right it's been about 30 years since I read that stuff. Sue Storm's bondage costume, ehy? *drools*

i think you're forgetting Adam X-Treme

in fact i think you're forgetting the fuckin 90s altogether

remember the Maggott faggots who used to spam threads with their bit player bright blue mutant husbando, whose whole gimmick was that he had maggots which weren't attached to him in any way that functioned as his stomach, and that he died like a little bitch?

remember that travesty? no?

don't fuckin' come at me about the Beyonder, OP

cuz you ain't found SHIT

>The only Beyonder fans are those sweaty fatasses who stink pretty damn bad, who masturbate furiously as they talk about "feats, muh powerlevels, FEATS, what a good character, muh F E A T S" spending 11 hours a day on Clmicvine or "Death Battle" forums insulting other people on "Who would win" discussions.
>implying he would stand a chance with Golden age Superman