It's that time surprisingly! It's time to vote for your favorite virtual divegrass team! Yes...

It's that time surprisingly! It's time to vote for your favorite virtual divegrass team! Yes, we actually made it into an elite cup!

Poll can be found here as well as other info:
pastebin.com/fTzSAwi9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLPnnm7Y2QY
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 ban

Are these quarterly? I feel like the last one was less than 2 months ago.

It is. In the spring and autumn you have the babby cups (which is the 2nd tier tournament) which we just participated in. Since we did well we get to play in the elite tournament which happens in the summer and winter.

We obviously need to do something for Jack Kirby's birthday. I'm going to suggest we bring Orion or Kamandi on as a player.

this

and more comics
more GOOD comics, something for Chris Priest's Eisner award winning Deathstroke, Shade the Changing Girl (the best book on the stands in my eyes), and the Flintstones (the best book on the stands in Sup Forumss opinion)

reporting in, poll completed

Well good for us.
Now if only I could bring myself to not like any of the characters. I feel like a "they're all winners" mom wanting all the character ideas making it into our team roster as well as new ideas.

but like half our team is garbage
Gaston (Goalkeeper)
Rightclops
Alan Moore
Judge Dredd
Carl
Ronnie
Sup Forumslette (gold player)
40 Cakes
Aku (silver player)
Hope Corgi (Silver Player)
Doom (Captain)
BUENO (Goalkeeper)
Starcucks
T.O.M.
Professor Zoom
Brock Samson
Win O'Thread
WOYA
Now Where Could My Pipe Be?
PRIME TIME!
Dead Parents
Bad News
Literally Me

then vote to remove the ones you don't like, things don't change without input from the board

I already did that

>Care about Sup Forums
>the Flash happens
>don't care about Sup Forums
>they add Doom and 3 win in a row this year
The fuck are you doing with my soul?

Add more loud house and SU related shit.

rip The Flash
jobs harder than Vegeta
it's more than just three in a row, isn't it? I just checked and we drew against /trv/ in our final match of the Fetus

6 games undefeated followed by an upset loss to /wg/

who the fuck put Sup Forums as one of our rivals
this is bullshit, we've barely played them and nobody gives a single shit about that
>upset
/wg/ were clearly the better team

No

Loud House should be on the /trash/ team if anything

I did mostly because of outside board rivalry. We also have played them a bit enough regardless. I can take it down if enough people don't think they should count as rivals.

the issue here is that Sup Forums doesn't give a single shit, a Rivalry is a two way street Mantis

If enough people voice their displeasure then I can take it down no problem.

I mean Sup Forums were clearly the favorites to win and were one of the best few teams in Spring. Management really dropped the ball to lose to /wg/

SOON WE WILL BE STRONG
youtube.com/watch?v=eLPnnm7Y2QY

I agree, let's blame management.

>Flintstones
Mr. Gazoo?

I dunno, we could call it "Best Book on the Shelves" and have it be a Fred blender holding a bowling ball

Yeah that was on us. Me and our other co-manager were out of the country at the time so we could barely help out with finding something that would work. We're all free for summer though so I'm hoping for good things.

>management threw the babby, ruining the chances for sick FLGS quarterfinals

>threw

I don't think that means what you think it means

bitch nobody asked for your opinion

>reply to me
>nobody asked you

It's not really on the shelves anymore.

and Rightclops has been dead for years and Aku is FUCKING DEAD now too

Right but their name doesn't revolve on them being current, they're just their names.

The flash is now free from trash... should we dare?

Fuck no

NEVER bring back The Trash, user.

You know how hard is to escape trash?, he really wants a second chance

Shit. Fred Flinstone would be a good addition.

I just looked it up and apparently he managed to fucking score against /k/? Like what the fuck, how low can a team sink.

It was played on some super nintendo soccer game as well. He scored off a penalty kick

>Sup Forums finally got gud

He was millimeters away from scoring on /n/ too

>this roster
It's like I've stepped back in time to 2011...

pls vote all the shitty old memes off of our team

we need a rep for channel-tans

At least Aku is still current to this year...

For more updates please check out the implyingrigged wiki (implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page) for Sup Forums's page or even in the /vg/ thread!
>even in the /vg/ thread!
>/vg/ thread
Why would you send me there!?

can /cock/ be a player or is that too crossboard. Cuz Sup Forums loved /cock/.

I miss our wife

I've only ever seen a single /vg/ thread that was tolerable and that was roguelike general

Unfortunately that's where cup threads can be active 24/7.

I'll vote Kamandi

Alright I voted in the thing.

Kamandi!

How long till the results? do we get a sneak peek?

no they're all rigged

Bring Back The Flash

I'm not voting the Flash while we still have Zoom on the team.

Can someone post a link to the poll?
My browser can't open pastebin somehow

We usually run the poll for a couple weeks or until we stop getting new responses from the threads here. Everything will be up on the wiki sometime around early to mid July.

Truth

3jWIbT3oNMfslPwf2

We do vote. You don't change shit. Your lineup barely changes and it took forever to get you to even put Gaston on the team. Put Craig Phillips in charge. His Sup Forums team is better than yours.