F3?

bleedingcool.com/2017/06/19/fantastic-three-comic-teased-marvel/

Why not Fantastic Five? Just include the 4 and Franklin Richards.

HA HA! MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN! SO CLEVER!!!! LET'S CHANGE MORE SHIT! WHOOT WHOOT! HAHA!

It's not the worst idea, actually, but it's obviously done to cause a stirrup. Fuck Marvel.

So, who will Sue cuck Reed with? Namor? Black Panther? Johnny?

DOOM!

It's just gonna be Bendis writting a Doom/Ben/Johnny team-up and them going gainst Ult!Reed because he won't bother to tie that up in Infamous... It could be fun. But it'll be F4: Street Edition.

It's Hickman, says so right in that picture.

God knows how he'll write this without having Reed to jerk off though.

...That's a pic from Hickman's run, specifically the promotion to the death of Johnny, you mongoloid. Did you think Marvel would announce the return of the F4 and all we'd have would be a BC article? Jesus fuck user, think a bit...

>2010

It's a fucking terrible idea, that's one of the most iconic superhero teams ever, overall they're more iconic than the JL rip off called avengers

Sorry, hungover.

Doom, Thing, Torch. To fight the Evil Maker. Same Infamous Iron Man Team.

I never liked Reed Richards that much to begin with. He seems like a douche. Is it true he extorts companies to bribe him so he won't release his tech innovations that would shut down industries?

been there, done that.

I mean, not really. How WOULD the Fantastic Four handle a loss? What WOULD it be like if they had to be the Fantastic Three? That's how I see it. Alhough you could argue we kind of got that with the whole Future Foundation thing.

I'm just saying it's a fun idea with potential, but not necessary and done for attention. I really can't say much, though. I'm not even a big fan of the FF.

Is that a black Human Torch?
Oh fuck the cunt off Marvel. So glad I stopped buying this horseshit.

It's from fucking 2010 you mongoloid. He's on fire. That's called "shading". Jesus fuck... Do you see any black characteristics?

>clearly white
>is that a nigger?

Its like you said, theyve done it before. This is just a lame, recycled twist. A step below "Fantastic 5??"

But that did happen twice!

Reed was presumed dead in 1993 and was out of the book for a long time.

Johnny was presumed dead in Hickman's run in Future Foundation, like you said.

Is there ANY chance of Reed and Sue coming back before Fox gives back F4's right to Kevin-kun?

Pete.

Did Reed die or something?

>going through the trouble of updating your costume to put a three on it

Why does this seem so ridiculous to me. Get rid of the numbers altogether.

Again?

I won't lie, this could get me back into Marvel

>The entrance is wide open, young man... You coming INSIDE?
>You bet.

Oh yeah? Well gues what?
I'm just being a retard, and I'll gladly admit that I'm wrong.

So take that.

Didn't we do this minus Johnny a few years ago?

He's already a part of the family. Why not?
If he can't have MJ, he can at least have some prime MILF.

I remember reading this and going "yuuuup, they gon' be fuckin' in secret". Imagine all the kinky shit they could do with their powers...

REED IS GOD

Reed's busy rebuilding the multiverse.

What has been Ben doing lately?
Johnny is an Inhumanfag now.

isn't he in rhe guardians of the galaxy?

Aren't they stuck on earth?
Or did they fell for the Carol meme and went to fight the bigger-than-annihilation chitauri wave?

he was in the GotG for a while, and then came back to Earth during CWII. With the team stranded, he was recruited by SHIELD to track and monitor/arrest Doom. IIRC, he met up with the Maker in the last issue.

Just call them The Fantastics, Make them Franklin, Valeria and some of the alien kids who aged in GodReed's pocket dimension before returning to the current timeline on earth. Have Johnny and Ben show up from time to time, but more as support than actual team members.

I could love to see her cucking him with T'challa, recalling their time skinny dipping and eventually making Reed raise her half black child while she is busy making one more with T'challa.

I just want a "Reed has fun rebuilding the multiverse" book called "The Fundamentals of Fiction", is this too much to ask for? This way they can even use the FF abbreviation without actually building a team related to the F4.

Fuck MJ I want this to be the new canon.

Reed can literally create say, 10, 20"x15" dicks if he wants to user. Reed can fuck better than any person alive.

BPfags BTFO once again.

Franklin is busy too. I want to see more of Bentley though.

Not, leave Peter and MJ alone so she can cuck him with Tony or Miles or someone else (like that firefighter), I want Sue/T'challa as the new canon.
I mean we know that Marvel loves to cuck his white male head of family characters, you only need to see Blackbolt.

>flirting naked
Sue is a whore.

Why not complete the 4 with one of the NFF? I mean Spidey should be the best contender.
TFW we'll never see a well animated New Fantastic Four movie.

>fantastic four coming back to be ruined forever

and the final nail has been driven into marvel's coffin

sue is such a slutty wife. why would you want to be married to a chick like that who's always fucking around on you? 10/10 would divorce her.

Reed's so fucking dense he doesn't realize Sue is a megaslut.

but she'll never find something to replace the stretchy dick

She never actually cheated on him though. If anything knowing she goes around seducing kings and the guy with the best ass in the universe but will still only take your dick has to be somewhat satisfying.

>Implying he is not a prude faggot who enjoys to watch Sue being blacked.

She'll get blacked.

Blame Reed for not tending to her "needs". Dude is begging his wife to cuck.

She is almost literally begging to be dicked but he is too busy doing anything else, actually that was why she was cucking him with T'challa.

at some eastern europe country a dictator is shaking.