Why is Rogue so THICC, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mishinsilo.deviantart.com/gallery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a Southerner. She probably eats a shit load of fatty and fried foods.

To make up for the fact that she can't touch you.

>She probably eats a shit load of fatty and fried foods
B-b-b-but he-her waist! What about her waist?!

>To make up for the fact that she can't touch you
But Gambit would love to touch her.

To make boys & men everywhere cum... everywhere. Duh...

None of the depictions of Rogue in this thread are actually "thicc". They in fact show otherwise.

>thicc = fat
Nah brah. This is what thicc and curvy used to actually mean, not that fat shit they use now.

I actually live in South Georgia and on some "Pro- membership day" or whatever at my local Mall Gamestop the employees all dressed as superheroes. This one incredibly curvy cashier chick there dressed as Rogue, in the fuckin skin tight outfit and all, and it made everyone extremely uncomfortable. And she kept bending over all the time, and you could literally see her bare ass through the thing.

i was almost sweating the whole time and i had to get out fast

No, its what curvy means.
Thicc doesn't mean she just has large TnA with a supermodel waist or that she's fat.

She was ugly sticc and then absorbed hotness from Carol.

She absorbed somebody's shapeshifting powers. She's actually morbidly obese but keeps it all squeezed in.

Yeah, she eats a lot of sugar

One thing about Capcom, they love Thicc! I've always had a boner for Spiral but the Capcom version...them thighs!

MvC2 best MvC, don't care what the MvC3fags think.

Red beans and rice didn't miss her.

Oh god, it's another fatfag who pretends thicc means monstrously obese. Pro tip: you have a mental problem if you think a pinhead woman shaped like a block of cheese looks sexy.

I am beginning to worry of the mental state of Carolfags on this board.

>Can't touch
>Power cancelling collars and wristlets have been a thing for decades
>Scott's power incontinence is bullshit too

She was taking grooming tips from ugly era Mystique before she joined the X-Men

>she kept bending over all the time, and you could literally see her bare ass through the thing.
>*BRRRRRRRRRRRDGFTHHHDAP basically in a nutshell.

>Sticcfag projecting his insecurities
Always hilarious seeing you guys froth at the mouth at the mere mention of a woman having fat in areas besides her breasts or ass. As if no other body types exist beyond supermodel.

How ya feel bout DP tapping dat ass now

they just kiss senpai but i like their dinamic dp has being ironicaly the best avenger in years

Superheroing burns a lot of calories.

Eh, too bad they didn't add Carnage, Evil Ryu, Golden Iron Man etc. MvC2 is great bcause TONS of characters, but overall I still prfer MvC.

Well, this. Forge could probably have designed tens of different stuff for that.

Specially in the waist.

>making everyone uncomfortable

"Let me adjust my pants" uncomfortable or "think of the children" uncomfortable?

the first one

Basically. She had a fat ass though, REALLY nice tits, but her face was really 7/1, she probably would've been a 9/10 with makeup on.

Seriously her outfit was way too provocative with those things out.

Sup Forums truly is the gayest board on Sup Forums

I'm straight, I just have aspergers and terrible taste

Do you have a source on the artist for this? The style is amazing (i know it's drawn over the MvC sprite)

Wow, I hit the Google button and it was the 2nd link. How lazy can you be.

mishinsilo.deviantart.com/gallery

I like this artist
To keep with the theme of the thread:

It obviously didn't work for me douchebag

thanks dude

Some people get all the luck...

because you will never have her as she is a fictional character.

Jesus fuck, Boris did Rogue? I've never seen his superhero stuff, unless you count Conan and stuff.

>Thicc doesn't mean she just has large TnA with a super model waist
I thought that's exactly what Thicc meant.

>tfw she'll never call you sugar

If Rogue didn't suck the life force out of you, think she'd be down for anal?

Post pics
>I didn't take pics
You have failed Sup Forums

Too bad after 90's Rogue they made her thin and have the body type of Kamala (scrawny).

All they really have to do is make some line about long term power cancelling causing problems, or something. The mutant equivalent of blue balls.

even her Dicc is thicc

kek.

n-no-n-n-no-no HOMO THO!

I hope you're being sarcastic.

No. What the fuck does thicc mean if not for thick titties ass and hips?

thicc is just poor black people's way of feeling better about the fact that all they have to fuck are fat chicks because being poor means all they can afford to eat is garbage. Then that culture takes the popculture elevator from niche to mass market thru shit like trash celebrities and stupid middleclass white kids and bottom of the upperclass barrel nouveau riche white people latch onto it and it disseminates far and wide thru the rungs of people who can't think for themelves. Don't get me wrong stupid white middle class trends have done the same, but celebrating black culture, specifically the one fetishizing lifestyles that come about almost explicitly as a result of systematically enforced poverty is in right now. There used to be a time when that whole process of cultural cross pollination actually produced decent trends like Jazz and Blues. But apparently black culture expended what worth it had in the arts and white people just decided to keep sucking on that dry teat anyway

You're putting way too much thought into a fetish that basically amounts to "dudes like big tits and fat asses".

Tough question. Rogue's personality is defined by her killing touch so much that it's like asking if Superman would be okay with genocide if he was raised by Lobo.

If Rogue suddenly had control over her power? Most alt-verses where she has one person who is immune, show her almost immediately get down to making babies. So she'd probably prefer the intimacy of face to face, hand holding, leg locked missionary for procreation.

She got control of her powers a few years back in the comics, man.

Everyone is aware that other body types exist, unfortunately.

It's just they're ugly.

Yes, why is she?