TAKE ME, BART SIMPSON

TAKE ME, BART SIMPSON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWRD3JYzhss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lewd

>tfw you wake up from a blackout and see that you had raw sex and you can't even remember it happening
>there's just a cumstained floor and crushed beer cans
>tfw you check the girls purse and don't see any bc packets
NOPE

bart fucked on of the twins? in the show?

Not gonna lie, this scene got a twitch out of me.

You may want to get checked.

>people on Sup Forums making greentext stories about how they are not virgins when nobody even asked.
I think he is fibbing user.

That's kind of hot.

>bart fucked on of the twins? in the show?
He pussied out after confussing which one she was

>there are people left who still watch the Simpsons
Fucking why

youtube.com/watch?v=SWRD3JYzhss

>it's a "twin swap" scenario
i wonder how often this really happens.

but she didn't mind either. .. didn't she imply a 3 some as well?

You jokin'?

There are channels on youtube who stream Simpsons episodes (usually the most recent ones) 24h on loop and they have over 15k viewers at any time.

At this point people watch The Simpsons and "enjoy" it because they have been heavily conditioned for it.

For the first time in almost a decade. I think I'm going to fap to Simpsons.

My head canon still says he'll merry one of them.

Get ta lootin'

Some guys used it to commit crimes.
another set of twins pulled the swap so one could avoid a prison sentence

I don't get it, everyone says Modern Simpsons is bad, right? How come everything in this scene was funny?

>"The further we go, the more you'll know the difference"
>Actually backing away at that point

That boy ain't right

Mostly it's the pacing. Classic Simpsons understood comedic timing, modern Simpsons pounds out one gag after the other.

Happened to me, but it was a test my ex did to see if I noticed the difference, I didn't, she got mad and we break a week after.

what is he some kind of faggot?

Oh I see, I've always liked rapid fire humor.

what a bitch

I can't unsee that she looks like Moe.

Did they do officially do a time skip?

No. If it happened you would have heard about it. Your on Sup Forums.

all the time in pro wrestling

Not if you know them well. I dated a girl with a twin and there's a lot of minor physical differences between them that you can tell, one slightly taller, one with a few more freckles that kind of thing. Plus the attitude. Even though they had the exact same voice, I could even tell which one it was over the phone because it was the one happy to hear from me

They did use each other's drivers licenses to double up on memberships and tickets and stuff sometimes though.

My god the sound mixing is so fucking terrible

From my experience with identical twins who were my friends?

You confuse them for about a week, and then you start to specifically remember the slight differences to pick them apart. The likelihood that they dress the same, talk the same, have the same diet (and thus body/face shape) and hair style is pretty small. Since they are siblings there's a fair chance their personalities will be similar but even then you can probably remember something like a mole placement somewhere on the face.

You know, outside of television, where identical twins are carbon copies.