ITT : Wasted potential

>10/10 character development/new look
>undone at the end

What is the worst offender and why is it pic related?

What'd you expect?

Honestly I hoped Butters would be kid Mr. Garrison, be the butt of tranny jokes and make Kyle lust for boypussy, or some other character who didnt know Butters original identity.

don't be gay

butters made a cute girl but why would you expect it to last? there was no character development at all, it's just an episode where he pretends to be a girl. it's a trope as old as time. don't be salty because you fell in love with a little boy in drag

>traps must make the transition to tranny
People like you are the reason I want genocide the mentally ill.

>>undone at the end
explain what you mean by this.

Glad they didn't. Butters is great like he is.

>someone discovering their confidence
>not character development

>traps
>gay

Which one?

How the fuck did yaoifags get so attached to South Park? And I'm talking before the Creek shit happened. How could anyone get attached? It's an unappealing artstyle. The only way I'd jack off to it is if I did it out of spite.

>what is drawing off-model

>Implying Trey doesn't release a piece here and there to fan the flames of degeneracy as part of a 20+ year performance piece

One person had to look at this show, say "I wanna fuck that construction paper" and then draw it off model. is right, Trey started this shit himself.

Marjorine, she's already oiled.

I mean, it was legitimately nice that Butters briefly found acceptance among a group of his piers, but this is South Park. Very, VERY few "good things" stay good for the cast. The happy endings a few episodes have don't count typically because whomever came out on top will end up crashing in a later episode.

The only thing I can think off offhand was how Timmy and Jimmy became best buds after the latter's initial appearances in the show, and Stan and Wendy got back together.

Thirdly Matt and Trey may have made some great episodes and kept things going for a long time, but in the show's prime they used fucking Garrison of all characters to represent transgendered people and made him the focal of alot of jokes on the subject.

If Butters was transgendered...shit, the show would have utterly fucking destroyed him even more than they usually do; I guarantee you that this episode would be the only time he'd be happy with that choice.

But i want my boipussi user

He still has it.

>not with the dress

Gay.

*BADUM TISH!*

*Drummer hangs himself*

Even better.