Which one do you love to hate more?

Which one do you love to hate more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uL4eWRLNF3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who ?

I don't feel that strongly about either one.

Fuckley is just bad at making comics, but Dobson is a genuinely awful person.

B^U has graced us with over a decade's worth of memes, I can't stay mad at him.

Get out of here you filthy neutral, before you spread your filthy neutrality everywhere.

Fuckley sent a dick pick to a 12 year old tho

Buckley at least isn't neck deep into social justice

Bum Tickley just blessed us with Loss.
Dobson is a total cunt, so I enjoy ripping on him more.

Don't compare one "bad case" to LOADS of bad cases Dobson did.

Literally /ourguy/.

Definitely Buckley. They're both awful in their own ways, but Buckley went after a kid that used CTRL+ALT+DEL characters for a class project. He actually threatened some 14 year old kid with legal action over something that would likely never have seen the light of day outside of that particular classroom, had the kid not been a huge fan who wanted to share his project with his idol.

It takes a special kind of egomaniacal asshole to see a young kid who's obviously a huge fan using one's characters for a harmless little school project and instantly lawyer up.

Dobson is hilariously pathetic though. I don't really get any amusement out of B^Uckley.

Why choose when both are complete cuntbags?

Fuckley's art actually got less shitty with time, while Dobson's art hasn't improved since his CattyN days

Didn't Dobson break up with a girl because she mistook his drawing as 3D instead of 2D?

Hannukah isn't even a major Jewish holiday, and nobody gets offended about generic holiday greetings.

Jesus what a cunt.

I totally forgot about this...
One second checking B^U's twitter to see if it's any good.

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!

TOM PRESTON!

vs

TIM B^UCKLEEEEEY!

BEGIN!

Tim Buckley:

I had to stop gaming for this so prepare for domination.

My raps will grow faster than your gut and your inflation.

I’m a hardcore gamer main character of C-A-D

My webcomic spawned a cartoon while you did nothing with your degree.

So you’re a cartoonist? You could have fooled me!

My dick’s more popular than S-Y-A-C!

So take a swing at this you beta blue bear scrub!

You may be a cartoonist but at least I have a job!

Tom Preston:

STOP. DOING. SEXIST. CRAP!

I can’t believe I had to endure such a mind numbing rap!

You want to pit your artistic skills against the likes of me?

Sure I can’t draw hands but at least I don’t Ctrl+V.

I defend women. You showed a child you dong!

8 year olds, dude. That couldn’t be any more wrong.

Check your privilege, Buck. This is a battle you cannot win.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to play some Skyrim.

Tim Buckley:

Run back to your fantasy dragon quests

It’s better than bitching about high heels and large breasts.

How long does it take to finish that dragon mission?

Because I’ve sat here for months waiting for my commission.

Face is Dobbles, your artistic future looks bleak.

Get some exercise and learn to take a critique.

—-

Tom Preston:

I’m going to spell this out to you at my own pace.

I’m the worst foe you can face so choke that you sexist disgrace!

Who needs a job when you can be your own boss?

This battle’s done. I won.

*Tips fedora*

Sorry for your loss.

WHO WON? WHO’S NEXT? YOU DECIDE!

EEEEEEEEEEPIC RAPBATTLESOFHISTORYYYYY!!!!!

?

ah man, so hard. I mean Fuckley's a classic to hate because he made actual money off his bullshit but Loss has become a full blown art form that just keeps giving so many years later
Dobson feels like he's more annoying because he's louder or just keeps screaming at you but his failure is so amazing, just this perpetual cycle of being wrong and blaming everyone else. He's like a giant crying baby who keeps slipping on a shallow pool of his own shit

Epic rap battles of history aren't funny, they make me cringe with my whole body and the people who enjoy them are the kind of people who watch family guy.
Not shitting on your post just putting it out there how much I fucking hate it when someone's like "hey wanna see something funny?" And they pass me their greasy cracked second gen iphone and make me watch the full video while I'm obligated to fake a chuckle when it seems appropriate because their fragile mind may collapse in on itself at the notion that "This isn't fucking funny and I'm embarrassed you made me watch this in public on a starbucks wifi because you don't have data because you're still buying phone cards" and then you choke it down and you're like thank god it's over and they go "fuurdugiopeahgrajk;nb THIS ONES GOT DARTH VADER AND WEIRD AL LOLOLOL" and it's like I know genocide is horrible but sometimes I see the appeal.

>Sure I can’t draw hands but at least I don’t Ctrl+V.

Okay, this is actually pretty fucking funny.

Well, that got weirdly specific. Who hurt you, user?

Don't Dob threads get deleted by one specific SJW triggered mod when he wakes up? I hate that guy the most.

That took effort. You pulled it off. Kudos.

This is Bob Kane tier.

Aaron Diaz.

This is every person who likes it.
One time I was at a small party, it was pretty mixed race, but there were quite a few black guys. A few drinks later, everyone's talking about rappers, their favorites, etc, and these guys are using their phones to chromecast mostly rap, hiphop, and R&B songs to the TV. After about an hour of this, some school shooter type that had been standing in the corner drinking two mike's hard lemonades all night and staring at girls without saying anything to anyone put on like, I think it was jefferson vs washington? Some fucking presidential thing. It was the dumbest fucking thing I'd ever heard and we tried to continue our conversation but he kept cranking up the volume without saying anything.

this

Fucking pleb

youtu.be/uL4eWRLNF3w

Whenever Sup Forums talks about CAD it's as if time stopped in 2008.

Didn't he apologize when people pointed out that Eisner's not white he's jewish?

>(((Eisner)))
>white

Who cares? He apologized for the wrong reason then.
The point is, he should never have even went after white people, collectively.

This is so autistic but you put more work on it than either of those artists ever did in their entire lives. I gotta admit, I chuckled sometimes.

Okay, I don't like to judge people based on their appearances, but damn if this dude doesn't have a punchable face.

How did you get invited to the party? You don't come off as the kind of person other people want to be friends with, no ofense.

Nice 7 head.

Reminder he's also a Manlet.

No wonder Ashley Burch became a raging dyke (I assume).

>STOP. DOING. SEXIST. CRAP!

Fuck this is good

i know dobson is a professional contrarian now but what is buckley doing?

it feels he fell off the face of the earth.

this is the dumbest thing I've ever read and I'm not even an eisner fanboy. This idiot can't even compare on an artistic level and that's with the technology of today.

This nigga's Hispanic and he looks whiter than fucking Sheamus. As if he can fucking talk.

Wow, what an asshole.

>oh great, I'm drawn by an amateur. Jeez...
But you always are.

>The point is, he should never have even went after white people, collectively.

Wouldn't a better point be that Will Eisner is a great artist and objectively important to the history of comics and not famous because "lol white male"?

wonderful

lots of spaniards actually look 'white'
problem here is does he even know spanish? does he even know anything about his race?

I just assumed the latest one got deleted because it morphed into a MovieBob thread.

Not him but yeah I'd say both. It's dumb to brush aside such a clearly talented artist in the first place, especially one that so heavily shaped the medium the guy works in. But to then play the race card as if his "whiteness" is the reason Eisner is so well respected just comes off as disgusting.

>Ashley Burch
as far as i know they never dated she only turned down his advances and he was never able to let it go. so he based his waifu off of her and then inserted himself as the dopey love interest later on in the comic.

dude probably rivals chris chan as the thirstiest "man" alive.

jesus fuck, Dobson is incredibly pathetic

Dobson has at least brought me a lot of joy through Dobson threads, parody comics, and his ridiculous sense of self worth.

Cuckley, minus loss, brings me nothing. His comic is garbage and abuses the "nerd culture" in an obvious cash-grab. He seems like a douche, so no points there.

ERB was great until it got cringe-inducingly SJW. The Hulk vs. Jenner one made me physically ill.

>Jenner
Y-you mean She-hulk right?

haven't seen it in a while but iirc adam vs eve was pretty balanced
and trump vs hilary was based af

Sometimes I wonder how the other timelines are doing.

>that moment whenshe treatened Milo with violence on live tv and no one said shit
wow