Pizza Steve's Past: Uncle Grandpa and the gang learn of Pizza Steve's past stunt in the food service industry; Pizza...

>Pizza Steve's Past: Uncle Grandpa and the gang learn of Pizza Steve's past stunt in the food service industry; Pizza Steve wasn't always the Pizza Steve they know and love.
Didn't see a thread up. Did anyone watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=doaW9I129Nk
mega.nz/#F!56xQzYaT!7p3B5w88Nmfvn8fikts2tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whahapened?

Yep, it was sweet.

I've noticed something that separates production season 3 of Uncle Grandpa (seasons 4 and 5) from the previous stuff: Less involvement from Casey Alexander

Back in season 1A he was storyboard supervisor, involved in the outlines for every episode, and a semi-regular boarder. In season 1B and production season 2 (seasons 2 and 3) he was promoted to supervising director and still was involved in episode outlines (and in the case of 1B, was still a semi-regular boarder)

But with seasons 4 and 5? He quits directed mid-season 5 (Transitional Phase, Anger Management, Pizza Steve's Past, Date with Gus, and Uncle Grandpa: The Highschool Years have both him and Ryan Kramer as director, and 10 of the remaining episodes have just Ryan Kramer as director), and the entire time isn't involved in episode outlines. Though he does board on two episodes that were solo directed by Kramer (Uncle Greedpa with Myke Chilian, and is one of the 10 boarders on Exquisite Grandpa)

I thought the final episode already aired

all the remaining eps had been released online, but not aired

>Nick Shitwards

Waiting for a MEGA.

how do you feel about the Clarence episodes he's boarded with Mark Galez (Clarence being somewhere between a script driven show and board driven rather than full script driven)
youtube.com/watch?v=doaW9I129Nk
Karate Mom (written by Tony Infante)
Jeffery Wendle (written by Kelsy Abbott)
Flood Brothers (written by Kelsy Abbott)

here is the full season 5
mega.nz/#F!56xQzYaT!7p3B5w88Nmfvn8fikts2tw

Thanks

Clarence seems more like his kinda show, plus his style fits much better there because it looks like the show he's boarding for

don't spoil the ending

what's interesting is that prior to becoming a boarder, Edwards was the UG's development artist, doing preliminary character designs and such (if you notice, the show's BG style and overall color scheme for seasons 1-3 are very reminiscent of Edward's non-UG art)

Thanks.

Could I get a Google Drive of this, if so thanks. I'm going to watch the five episodes that were pulled to make sure I'm caught up for the finale because they probably will never air.

I always hated how bland the originalb background style was. Older episodes at the time like "The Great Spaghetti Western" or "Shower Party" (the "Dirtbag" short that accompanies it) made me know that the UG Crew was definitely capable of improving the BGs.

I'm glad Browngardt made that change, albeit a little late in the show's run.

you might as well also want to watch "Uncle Grandpa: The High School Years" ahead of time, as Exquisite Grandpa is the intended finale

Welp, a late change is better than no change, right?

And, yeah; the backgrounds in "Dirtbag" were fucking phenomenal

Absolutely appreciate this, I didn't think we'd ever get it since not many people watch this show

Just to make sure I haven't missed anything, have we gotten the entirety of season 4? I remember it last being incomplete, but it wasn't a lot that was missing

Guest Directed Shorts 2 had some great animation. Atleast in the first and last ones and that intermission one. The other two are basically satire/joke shorts with really bad animations.

>UG's face transitions in real time from on-model to nick edwards' style in Exquisite Grandpa when his segment starts up
It's the little things