They're burning this off, aren't they?

They're burning this off, aren't they?

It's pretty much a lost cause once Bill Nye's involved.

Why do people hate Nye again?

my vagina has its own voice

Does it sound like that one episode of Seinfeld? The "HELLOOOOOO" one?

Not really. The episodes have come out pretty steadily. They definitely won't renew it though.

He's become the most embarrassing display of a sellout I've ever seen.

I'm going to miss this show, it was a blast. Is there a recording of yesterday's episode?

Hyperbole much?

Shame I really liked it. is like rick and morty mix with the 80s without the angst.

Bill Nye is involved?

Did he make a cameo too or are you referring to Neil Degrasse Tyson being a side character?

what's the name of that intergalactic villain? the one with the human kid for a "mom"?

If you don't think Bill Nye Saves the World was anything less than weapons grade concentrated cringe, you're in too deep, and trying to pull you up towards the light will probably just kill you from the atmospheric differential.

Like most deep-sea fish.

IIRC he's a major cunt when interacting with fans. Sup Forums hates him for the "sex is a spectrum" thing.

He's shows up in a sneak preview.

They're still airing this? I thought they just outright stopped and the remaining episodes forever lost.

Has Disney ever ever done that before?

Because his new Netflix show is one of the worst fucking things ever made. A total disgrace compared to his original show.

Not that I'm aware of, but considering many of their shows have had next to nothing said about them by the channel (not even when/if they plan to burn off the remaining episodes), it only felt like the logical conclusion.

Besides, Disney's the worst when it comes to treating their cartoons.

Keep posting, Boco

It's self-righteous wankery that will convince nothing of no one

Was there any reason to hate Bill Nye prior to this, beside him being a left-pandering know-it-all?

It was too ambitious anyway.

So why did you like the tweet you dumb faggot?

You know you fucked up when even Contra is calling you out.

Alt Rightards got mad because he said global warming was real, said hating gay people was bad, and was mean to Tucker Carlson.

>unironically using the "cringe" maymay

Hi there, Reddit.

No, I don't. Who the fuck is Contra and why should I care about them or the fact that they're giving their opinion?

Us 'pedes are going to take him down for the shit hes done trying to force trannies and faggots down our throats.

Because he told them something that disagrees with their worldview.

Contra is a crazy SJW. This is the equivalent of Charles Manson refusing to join Scientology.

Look up "Bill Nye Saves The World"

I don't like the show, but Sin the first episode of Saves the World he says the intended audience are the adults who grew up with his old show. Your image is shit.

Wait, legit hold up, there are people who think the new show is supposed to be for kids?

Wasn't the entire concept of the show that it's supposed to cover topics adults debate over all the time?

Sup Forums is dumb as fuck, dude. Don't try to explain the obvious to them.

>Science show about serious topics to educate adults
>Uses wacky visual aids and diverts to flashy pop numbers/standup routines
I think it's safe to say that the target audience or that show was definitely people who are at least MENTALLY children.