Chuck's Choice

Every week, they air two new episodes, but nobody seems to care. Why is this show so ignored?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/nabilmakalam1998/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it has the shit Canadian look?

No-one cares what Canada does.

I can't even remember the last YTV original I watched.

What is this show about?

Is this brown girl always barefoot? I find myself intrigued.

Is she a half genie?

The hero is a typical"loser", and the robot randomly offers 3 choices that can alter reality and conveniently vaguely tie to the plot. It's pretty shitty overall, it tries to be funny by being random, and outside of the fuckable girl there's nothing to it.

because its shit

Just promote it as the canadian version of that anime named noucome op that should get you more replies

Do you like it OP? Seems to be getting quite a bit of hate in this thread. Some of my favorite cartoons are completely ignored by Sup Forums, so I know how you're feeling. I'll give this show a chance for you.

Here are some eps

youtube.com/user/nabilmakalam1998/videos

>Why is this show so ignored?
Because it's another generic canadian cartoon with uninteresting visuals and plots that people will only watch because they want to fuck a character(s).

She's the only reason anyone is watching.

No one talks about Canadian cartoons except for the rare thread here or there about waifus.

we're all kinda bitter that brown girl didn't lose her swimsuit in that one episode and it's soured us on the show as a result YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT YOU WEIRDOS

the canadians make some nice waifus I gotta admit

Hasn't been updated in over a month.

So... like half of all cartoons these days, right?

I like some of the other girls too.

>Choice 1: Misha's bathing suit falls off during a canonball.
>Choice 2: You are rich enough to afford orangutans of your own.
> Choice 3: Joey is old and can't enjoy any of his youth.
> Mm-hmm. All so tempting!

But he was too much of a pussy to do it.

I haven't watched every episode, but Misha gets a raw-deal in a lot of the choices.

She'll be fine, I'm sure.

It's literally the same Canadian shit as usual.
>le wacky sidekick character
>rich snoby guy with access to weird technology
>tons of poorly made slapstick
>personalities often taken as a joke
Misha is 10/10 though. Intro song is pretty neat too

So does every other show. Hell, this looks much better than Magisword, but you people never shut up about that.