*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpL2sWLwEtU
youtu.be/_YEP6EAkLDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This series has aged surprisingly well.

Depredation was the best.

I always liked Inundation. Seeing Jeebs go on a rampage was great.

Ho wow I had forgotten about this series! They were fun! So were the flash games

*Hides behind hotdog stand counter*

My favorite's admittedly apotheosis. At least in terms of Hank's appearance.

Admittedly, that's probably a plebian choice since that's about everyone's favorite appearance for Hank.

pretty much only the first and second installments really look anything close to bad.

>apotheosis
But he's only wearing bandages in Apotheosis.

I don't think anyone has done non stop action like madness combat in animation.

Seriously, these shorts are 10 minutes of firefights and killing, they never let up. It's actually pretty unique.

So if I remember midway though they started to fight those guys with yellow blood and those 2 new guys helped hank

What exactly happened I just watched for guns and story

incorrect

*backstabs you*

*Blocks your path*

yeah, I just rewatched apotheosis. I have no idea why I kept mixing it up.

I think it was because as a thirteen year old, I thought Apotheosis was such a kickass title.

actually, it's sort of recently they started fighting the yellow blooded guys? more like two thirds the way in?

But I clearlyu don't remember too well.

Wasn't there supposed to be an 11th part?

Also, yeah, Abrogation was 6 years ago, what the fuck?

He's still working on it.

> Abrogation was 6 years ago

>The next installment of madness will have over five hundred frames per-second

>every bullet has accurate spin and dropoff

Is he still working on that game that will NEVER come out?

>if you zoom in on the flash player, you can even see the lines of the rifling on each bullet
>and the serial numbers
>and count the pores on Hank's mutilated face.

Reminds me, is there a tier list for Newgrounds Rumble?
I imagine Hank is at the top.

Does anyone remember a series called Rampage? Edgy stick figure fighting? I tried looking for it the other day and couldn't find anything.

Hand him a gun then go on bloody gore filled adventures.

I was literally talking to someone yesterday about stick flash animations from the early-mid 2000s, this series was nuts. I gotta watch it again; I'm amazed it's still going. also since when does he have a name? I always thought he was just "the Protagonist"

To think this series started over the fucking chicken dance...

I need to rewatch this series from the beginning. One of many flash animations that inspired me to try animation myself.

i think it was hank
hank scorpion

Madness Combat is the only fandom where people can make edgelord self-insert OCs and it's not instant cringe for me.

That better be fucking tricky
Knowing krinkels he would

Hank J. Wimbleton

On a poster in one of the Incident shorts

Speaking of which, can we talk for a moment about the background detail this series has? Matt literally explains the concept of the Improbability Drives through a handful of computer screens.

The dude definetively gets off to details, corpse positioning, guns and ammo, posters, food vendors, etc

>All you need to know is right in front of

>Not posting a megablok

No more posting for you tonight user.

It's amazing to watch the progression in skill and scoop when rewatching this series.

Woops, meant scope.

The one thing that decreased in quality with this series is the blood effects, Most wounds put blood on the wall and every dead body made a blood pool.

*attempts to touch boombox*

Yeah every episode started with a guy wearing a hockey mask murdering people and it was always completely unrelated to the rest of the episode. I remember it got really far up it's own ass after a while and started to take itself too seriously.

> activate improbability drive
> leg it into desert
> ignore ALL stop signs
> don't look back
> don't look back
> pray

>madness 10 was over 6 years ago

KRINKEEEEELS

*draws gun sword*

>*blocks your path*

I turn and quietly leave.

Nope right the fuck out of there.

I would put that thing even-odds versus Superman.

>we'll have a new Metroid before a new Madness

yeah i remember seeing those on stickpage like 9 years ago

>found out there was a new madness game that came out since I stopped visiting Newgrounds
>controls become laggy as hell when there are too many corpses on screen, zombie mode is unplayable at that point

Oh well

Bunny Kill had plenty of fighting, didn't it?

Anyone remember Joe Zombie?
I think it stopped halfway through the story. Was it ever completed?

>He plays on high settings

holy SHIT nigger, yes I do remember it. I remember it being on stickpage, just checked and the site still exists surprisingly, but I don't see it on there.

tfw stickpage introduced me to nu-metal

youtube.com/watch?v=vpL2sWLwEtU

forget what flash it was but it had a tank in it i think

kek, I heard Papa Roach for the first time in a stick flash

One of the best mindless action flash series I've ever seen.

I had lost hope.
When will we finally see the end? I want closure.

even on low project nexus lags like a bitch.

It's out, at least in alpha.

Probably after the game they are working on is finished

Take a pew, gents.

youtu.be/_YEP6EAkLDk

>madness isnt as popular as it used to be like the other animations as well
WHAT went wrong? madness is kino

Newgrounds died, people moved on and forgot. And it takes centuries for each new episode to come out.

Is there any place you can go to play all the madness games? There was one in particular that was great, but I don't recall who made it or the title.

There was a site back in the day called hellawack that had hundreds of Madness Interactive mods, but I don't think it exists anymore. Shame too, there were some pretty cool ones.

>hellawack
MOTHERFUCKER! I couldn't remember the name of that site for my life, but that was it. Yeah, that place was great. There's been a song stuck in my head for years that's from one of the many madness mods on that site and I'll probably never find it again.

>new madness
>hank meets girl and falls in love with her
>she's actually tricky's daughter
>they work together to kill tricky
>they get married
>as she's walking down the aisle, she collapses
>"without tricky, I would have never existed"
>fades away
R8 my ending gaiz

I think swain or krinkels visits the gamedev threads on Sup Forums and /vg/ to post progress on PN2 from time to time. Wonder when it's coming out.

10/10, its the creators ORIGINAL IDEA for the ending, stop trying to ERASE the ending because
>its shit lmao

Madness combat 11 when?

You people don't know about the newgrounds madness fanboys. Consider yourselves lucky

Whats the story user?

I'd recommend either the ninja action series (especially 4) or bunnykill 5, both are improvements on the madness formula