Villainous

CN created this show as an experiment. What were they looking for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmsMJyjOkuo
vimeo.com/222287467
twitter.com/AIanimacion/status/877242743025750017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ratings

Something to fill the inevitable void when AT finally ends.

money like with everything else they make
although TTG will still drown it out in that perspective, and it'll get three seasons too little and we'll never see anything conclusive about the series

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but Markiplier confirmed that he is in fact voicing 5.0.5.
youtube.com/watch?v=bmsMJyjOkuo
>Starts around 3:51

He also did the english voice of beefcake Black Hat.

I only know we were promised that;
1 Flug would sing a song
2 We'd see the color of Flug's underwear
I have a sneaking suspicion Alan is so cagey about bag questions is because he's setting it up to be a double d situation, where we NEVER see "what's under tha bag"
>absolute madman

I heard the offical cnla YouTube 6min vid hit 2k views. Not too shabby!

what
*actually watches it*
how did I never notice this

Tumblr demographic. Main character is basically fusion of every character tumblr considers hot/fuckable. There's a reason why Markiplier voices him, and another tumblr artist (LTF) is a boarder for this show.

>Main character is basically fusion of every character tumblr considers hot/fuckable. There's a reason why Markiplier voices him

Looks like someone didn't watch the shorts.

They wanted to fill dead time between shows. They got an hyperautistic fanbase demanding a full series

The mid 2000's nostalgia tard. You know the "calarts" memers. So they made something almost completely unoriginal built from parts from CN shows of the mid 2000

>another fucking thread on this fucking show again
God, I hate all you faggots. This entire show is complete shit and about as funny as an ISIS beheading. As expected of a show made by fucking wetbacks. Why don't they go back to selling drugs and sleeping around all day instead of messing with MY goddamn cartoons, since those are the only things fucking spics will ever be good at. It appalls me that something made by such a subhuman race will be shown to our White American children. Fuck Mexico and fuck Cartoon Network for taking away American animation jobs. When God-Emperor Trump builds that wall I'll never have to deal with another spic ever again. BUILD THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its safe to say they will release these on the US on halloween.

This has probably been mentioned before, but the cat reminds me of the main cast of superjail

cast* of this show

my dick

That would explain why the Halloween jingle plays at the end of each short

vimeo.com/222287467

The average thread for this show gets more post than there are seconds in the show's runtime

Good show.
I like bag scientist

I like the 2-d / Murdoc dynamic with flug / black hat

Bro, people like you who still thinks that the sun goes around the earth and brown cows give chocolate milk are the ones who make the rest of the world say that we mericans deserve the aggressive, idiot and ignorant child in an adult body that we have as president

>responding to pasta

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That user was in the last thread. I think he's trying for copypasta status

>daddy character
>markiplier bear
>9/11 causer
>fangirl

New shit
twitter.com/AIanimacion/status/877242743025750017

What the fuck is with the trend of having youtubers take on voice acting roles in things/ In games, I get it, but in tv shows?

Explains why Pan's so butthurt about not getting to voice a character in a show yet but honestly Pan you can't compete with Markiplier. He's pretty hot, even at his scummiest. You, meanwhile, are too ugly to show your face.
(seriously anyone else sick of pan?)

>Pan
Who?

Rebeltaxi/pan pizza/Ravens #1 fan

bag scientist best boy

A lot of Flug/Demencia art lately.

Pan couldnt compete even if he had gotten the chance to try out for voicing a character, Markiplier at least has some range to his voice, Pan literally always sounds the same.

So this already has a fan character?

Unfortunately. Fandom has come up with multiple Hat characters ala Onceler and Undertale.

>speaking chex mix letters

>implying i can read it

God I hate the Undertale fandom

We have a resident translator user who can translate Korean, Japanese, and Chinese.

It's not really a big deal, as this kind of stuff is easy to avoid. (unless you're a big baby like )
I just find it funny how quickly fandoms move these days.

Everyone does.

At least chex mix letters are a writing system actually somewhat learnable for English speakers , unlike moon runes.

>as this kind of stuff is easy to avoid

Not when it gets to a point where the fan character is treated like a legit character and the cringey AU overtakes the actual canon. That's already happening with Villainous, this White Hat faggot and Hatcest shit is already fucking everywhere.

I have an easier time with moonrunes desu.

BH: Go away, you fake!
WH: Oh? Which one of us is really the fake here?
BH: Hey, Flug! Tell me who's the fake here.
WH: Don't worry, Flug. You don't have to tell me anything.
Flug: *thinking* Could you both please stop?

BLACK HAT ES PAPI

Please try
I really can't figure out what the heck is happening there.

Cannon BH is gonna fuck the white hat?

Daddy Black Hat I want cummies!!
you think i'm joking, but only slightly.

Why is he such a good boy?

10/10 quality post right there hot hot hot get it while its fresh walambo giblambo

WH: Wouldn't you be happier if the 'failure' was with me?
BH: Asshole.

I like how flug still suffers

Flug: Well, if it's like this... I can't show this to him, there's something wrong with it... ...Ah... This bolt and this nut aren't tight enough...!

>Flug getting smushed

Why must Alan bully him so much?

>ywn Pat him on the head and tell him what a good boy he is

Always appreciated