Coming of age type shit

just watched this for the first time, Sup Forums

let's talk about making friends and having adventures

bonus points for fall and halloween themes

do these kinds of things even happen in real life? I think I like these stories because I missed out

any of you faggots gather your chums and go see a dead body

you guys can eat my ass

Usually in fiction there needs to be some interesting or fantastical element thrown in to give it some kind of story for the audience to enjoy, but that general comfy nostalgic magical bonding camping trip or road trip or summer vacation or what-have-you is totally something that people with friends experience at least once in childhood or adolescence. It's not quite the same when you take out the element of childhood, but it's also still kind of never too late. Old people have their own special adventures, too sometimes.

Yeah, I never even went camping beyond a tent in the backyard when I was a lad. But something about that summer exploration vibe of things like Psychonauts and Gravity Falls still resonates with me.

>female characters
Nope.

Was just going to post that actually,

Fuck you.

I can't help but notice a member of the Adams family in that picture.

Learning how to interact with the opposite sex is a pretty important part of making the transition from boy to man, you homo

She plays a young Rosie Odonnell. Even as a kid I thought that casting was bullshit.

I already know how. You treat them like unintelligent disposable objects (which they all are)

Love that studio.