>It's a christians reject modern medicine episode

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#United_States
wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#United_States
wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dare them to mock muslims.

>it's a the Jews are good people, I swear... Episode.

Jehovah's aren't actually Christians. They deny Christ as god and are some weird form of Jewish Millerites.

>idiot christians do idiot things that sensible christians were smart enough not do in the same episode

what's the problem?

if god wanted you to be healthy, he would never have made you sick

OP couldn't get (you)s if he framed it accurately.

>and are some weird form of Jewish Millerites
Please lecture the class on how Michael Jackson was a kike

>its an "internet autist puts too much faith in SCIENCE! because he is easily confused and browses reddit regularly" episode

No religion belives that Christ is god dumbass

>It's a guy with no name in the internet desperate to look superior to strangers he will never meet episode

Moral Oral is basically what my childhood was like, so I have a hard time mocking it without sobbing

"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"-Mark 14:62 . . .

You lie.

Orel would never end up here.

>It's a Catholics aren't Christians episode

You underestimate the ignorance of Protestants.

I don't even know what you're trying to say, but I already know you're a faggot

lol you think im desperate because im mocking you. why do redditers always default to autistic defense mechanisms like this?

Nigga, do you not understand the concept of the Trinity?

Well, nobody does because it's nonsense, but the nonsense explanation EXPLICITLY says that The Father and The Son are the same being. Haven't met anybody who knows what the fuck The Holy Ghost actually is though.

>Haven't met anybody who knows what the fuck The Holy Ghost actually is though.
Almost like Christianity is bullshit, like all religions are

the holy ghost is souls
you have legitimate brain damage

my proof: you are obsessed with cartoons yet you think people are stupid for having faith in something their ancestors had faith in.

>people are stupid for having faith in something their ancestors had faith in.

>believing in an angry sky man makes you rain damaged

Did this thread ever have a chance at not turning into fedora vs Sup Forums shitflinging?

I remember this episode. It was so heavy handed and annoying to watch that I couldn't finish it.

>its a "Sup Forums posters prove yet again that too much cartoons will, in fact, rot your brain" episode

>implying religion isn't the opiate of the masses

Thinking Moral Orel is a show about bashing Christians is literally the most pleb opinion.

>Jehova' witnesses are part Jew
Accurate as fuck. They don't celebrate Christmas, birthdays etc because they can't give gifts to celebrate anything. It has to be for "just because" i.e. You won't ever get shit from them.
I was raised Christian and was never taught the trinity was one big thing but three separate entities. Supposedly the Holy Ghost is the angel of death? Nobody had a straight answer.

I've been meaning to rewatch Morel Orel but I forgot this happened. Now I'm not so sure.

Good, please stay away from the series.

In old school Catholicism, they are very much the same thing. At least that's what my mom always said the nuns at her school used to beat into her.

;)

>implying the opiates aren't already in your brain

I thought you fedoras are all about materialistic determinism

If you want to waste hd space with a series you aren't going to rewatch because a memory of it triggered you then be my guest.

>Implying Television isn't more real the reality
>Not having faith in television

Make your way down to the nearest Cathode Ray Mission.
The television screen has become the retina of the mind's eye.

I was memeing before user. Honestly, seeing this thread was the motivation I needed to actually seek out a download.

That is literally the entire fucking point of Christianity. Get that Arian bullshit out of here.

no one wants to get killed user.

Family Guy has a lot of those, but on the other hand:
Is it really that strange that western writers who probably grew up experiencing the less appealing parts of Christianity first hand, tend focus on it?

I'm sure in a few generations we'll see a more even spread.

>Nigga, do you not understand the concept of the Trinity?
>Well, nobody does because it's nonsense, but the nonsense explanation EXPLICITLY says that The Father and The Son are the same being. Haven't met anybody who knows what the fuck The Holy Ghost actually is though.
The Trinity isn't in the Bible.

Trinity was created specifically to settle theological debates. Because early on with Christian sects there were groups who decided they will worship Jesus exclusively and SEPARATELY from his father, who is very much a dick and psycho with anger management issues.

Now, the whole point of Abraham religion is to keep everyone on the same page worshipping one entity, because that allows you to be all on the same page and thus easier to form armies to murder other religion's followers.

So the Trinity was created by Catholicism. An entirely synthetic creation that ban any attempt to treat Jesus as a separate god from his dad. Tat even though the Bible never made that claim, the Chruch decided it is best to preend Jesus and his father are one and the same, to keep the old testament god relevant.

After all, if people don't worship the old testament god anymore, there will be no religious justification for waging war. So Jesus and the New Testament is chained to the old ways forever.

Allow me to make this easy for you to understand.

>he doesn't understand how the Trinity works
Arius pls go

But they do. Christians oppose vaccinations and believe that prayer cures disease. A hardcore Christian guy that I went to school with spent five years with cancer talking about how God would save him until he fucking died.

>b...but Muslims

Nobody but projecting right wing retards give a shit about Muslims in America. Christians have way more power and do way more damage here.

Rabid christians on Sup Forums? would've figured the people who end up here knew that god is dead / non existent a long time ago.

he can come out any time he likes and start the visual miracles any time he likes, the swaying of the masses was surely just a side effect.

aaaaaaaany time.

>Fidget spinner analogy

So it's finally come to this.

Atheists are convinced they can't be fooled because they're so smart lmfao

or maybe he'll just stay in his heaven, far away from a prick like you

You are a retard, aren't you?
>Christians worship Christ as their lord, god, and savior
>literally has Christ in the fucking name
Maybe some ultra cultists from nowhere, Kansas somehow hold the thought of worshipping Christ as God, yet don't acknowledge him as THE God, but they are scarcely representative of Christians as a whole

Not that guy but I always felt it was weird them being the same being.
Then he sacrifice himself to himself for a loophole in the rules he created.
And then there's all the times he talks to himself or mention himself in third person.

It's supposed to be weird. The Trinity is holy mystery. Understanding it is explicitly impossible through reasoning, only through revelation.

God isn't a simple bearded old dude sitting on a cloud, he's a theological MC Escher painting.

>Not that guy but I always felt it was weird them being the same being.
>Then he sacrifice himself to himself for a loophole in the rules he created.
>And then there's all the times he talks to himself or mention himself in third person
Those who worship Jesus but not his father was excommunicated.

>It's supposed to be weird. The Trinity is holy mystery. Understanding it is explicitly impossible through reasoning, only through revelation.
No, because Trinity was not part of the Bible so you have no right to hide it using theology. It is flatout a fabrication of the Church to stop schisms.

It doesn't seem weird if you're a Pantheist. God is all things. Therefore all things are God. and divinity is irreducible. We are all both God and the son of God because we are all part of the universe and were born from the universe.
Jesus let himself be sacrificed to convince others that salvation is obtainable. Its obtainable because he said so, and we can choose to believe it. Him dying in agony rather than renouncing what he believed was just to make his argument more convincing. Because salvation is when you realize you don't need salvation, freeing you from the anxiety that comes from worrying if you can gain salvation or not.

You flat out have no idea what you're talking about. Trinity as a concept predates the Nicene church, and it caused a shit ton of schisms by itself.

Christianity does not begin and end with the Bible. Fuck of with that fundamentalist bullshit.

>Christians have way more power and do way more damage here.
How many building have christians blow up?

>lol

>When you made yourself more retarded than Sup Forums

I can't believe someone is this brain damaged just because they disagree with right-wing shitposting in a John Cena stealth appreciation forum.

A few have dared. Family Guy and Drawn Together

how many people have been put to death and/or subjected to inhumane suffering because of laws established by Christians?

My uncle told me as a kid that he once met the Holy Ghost at a wedding and it sounded like a train coming through the room

Scared me. My uncle was a weird fuck. He was also Jewish so I dunno wtf was up with him

So God is for autists?

if fidget spinners are christian, are tazos jewish and pogs zoroastrian?

Several, they burned several cities, namely Jerusalem.
They bombes several times in ireland for an example.

>You flat out have no idea what you're talking about. Trinity as a concept predates the Nicene church, and it caused a shit ton of schisms by itself.
Well of course, because it is natural that people would want to worship the Son. Who the hell wanted to worship the Father? It's just that it would no longer be monotheism if it was allowed. The excommunications that occurred was necessary to maintain military strength. Can't defeat your enemies in war without it.

>sounded like a train coming through the room
sounds like a standard jewish wedding

Ask the people burnt as witches?

>burnt
they were hanged to death, and their dead bodies burnt
nice trips though

I always wonder what's going through people's minds when they defend Mudslaps.

>die of illness and spend eternity in heaven
>lie through medicine and spend eternity in hell
Get lost healthcucks.

You still have no idea what you're talking about.

Shhh,dont break the Sup Forums narrative with pesky logic,it's (((the people i dont like))) who are to blame

Third season is heartwrenching. You will need to hug your parents afterwards

Oh my fuck Hylia and the triforce and 3 goddesses make sense to me now

wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism#United_States

wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#United_States

wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism

Christfags have blown up way more shit than Muslims in the US

Not as i learned, many were put on trial by fire alive.
Maybe in america and in modern times they got hanged?

>trips
Just one number afar from the devils number, lol.

Really all you need to do for Moral Orel is watch the first few episodes then go straight to the hunting trip ep.

It drops the LMAO CHRISTIANs angle and becomes one of the most feelz shows I've ever seen.

It also isn't anti-Christian, the show ends

with the priest being one of the more sympathetic/rational figures and Orel continuing to go to church with his happy family

Benefit of the doubt?
Dont generalise this much, thinking outside the boxes?
And i dont mind giving them a free pass.

>it's a people on the Internet pretend to be pedophile protecting creationists because people on other websites have worn hats and now it's not even possible to tell who is trolling who anymore thread

>I just watched videodrome

stay in the 80's please

I'd rather just take it all in again. All the dark aspects are more potent when you watch all of it be played for laughs prior.

It wasn't really that bad the first time. Media just doesn't really trigger much emotion from me, however some of season 3 did get a single tear out of me.

I will never understand the delusional ignorance of Christfags. They believe everything Muslims do, except Christians love to gorge themselves on pork. If you just changed the name of "Sharia Law" to "FREEDUM LAW GIT R' DUN JEWS DID 9/11" they'd agree with every bit of it.

Again, I wonder. I guess my journey continues.

I M

A

C H U R C H

Kek, I think you're forgetting something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

>it's a trolls have never seen Moral Orel so take the thread into a shitty direction instead of discussing the series

Your journey will continue until you find a strawman that matches the answer you wanted

Moral Orel is pure religion kino. It's also not remotely anti-christian, albeit any dogmatism.

The spiritual message of the series is in the season 3 episode "grounded" where the grand revelation Orel has is that god is within everyone individually.

The emotional message is much more complicated, mostly that repressing something leads to fucked up shit.

The funniest part is that's hardly an oversimplification.

>The emotional message is much more complicated, mostly that repressing something leads to fucked up shit.

Seriously. The show is barely even mocking organised religion let alone Christianity in particularly. Season 3 in particular is barely even about Christianity and for all his flaws, Reverend Putty is by the end of the show basically the only good and redeemable figure left apart from Orel himself.

>tfw the last scene of the series is adult Orel and his happy family going to see Putty's sermon on Christmas

The episode of Babylon 5 that did this was pretty intense. The doctor did it anyway and then the family murdered their son because they saw him as an abomination.

>Today's Christmas sermon is about family. What is family? Well, a lot of times, family is just a bunch of people who are forced to be together just because they came out of each other, but every so often...a miracle happens. A loving family, just like that—out of nowhere. Now, what causes this? A belief in God, a strong moral structure, blind luck? Who knows? Who cares? Ah, you're not gonna get any answers out of me. I'm just a puppet for the Big Guy. I don't write this stuff. The end. I mean, Amen. Nah, who am I kidding? The end.

>grrr how dare they make me feel concerned, I will virtue signal them and indirectly call them pedo racist nazi, that will tell them.
Time to wake up """""sweety""""

But isn't Putty pathetic,shallow, and bullshits his crap to Orel?

Like the only time I remember him being decent was at the end of Close Face

Really eager to hear why you think this. Explain yourself.
You underestimate your own ignorance

Inside jobs don't count, how convenient a government that needs war to tax their citizens happens to find a reason to launch a "war on terror".

What are Zoroastrian?

>John1:1 + 1:3
> In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
>The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

It's in there. The word is one with god, and Christ is the word made manifest. Believe what you like, but a little religious education is helpful even nowadays.
The point of the Trinity is to re-iterate the singularity of God. The boon of monotheism lies in tracing the universe's natural chain of command to a single source.

>all the people arguing in this thread that Jesus cant be God, not realizing that all things are God, and they themselves too are God
No really. All we are is writ upon the timeless natural law that created this universe, the recipe for our selves is stored eternally within lawsnof this universe. Only in this physical world do things seem split, by ego and flesh, but without the petty time and space that defines our mortal being, there is absolutely no differentiation between created elements. There is a singular, unchanging factor, that repeatedly applies to the universe's ever-changing variables, that moves each moment forward in time. You and I and all people are one in the singular fact of creative cognizance. Don't let your ego blind you. You are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, God.

Rewatch the series. He's a sad, lonely and depressed man who is shallow, but unlike everyone else by the final series is able to recognise true virtue and goodness in Orel.