Does anyone else wish that instead of sexy, suave "James" Olsen they gave us the goofball little brother-type Jimmy...

Does anyone else wish that instead of sexy, suave "James" Olsen they gave us the goofball little brother-type Jimmy? I'd even be cool with keeping him black and having the romance with Kara.

I mean look at this guy. Is this the kind of guy you'd pal around with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6mP_rUvrUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wynn has Jimmy's personality. Black Jimmy is bland as fuck in Supergirl, even as Guardian, and the writers clearly don't know what to do with him.

>Wynn has Jimmy's personality

Nah, Wynn is basically Freddie from iCarly.

He's the Friendzone Weenie Tech Support Guy

They should bring in Batman for one episode. Just to school James in the ways of the tech assisted non-powered vigilante.

I haven't gotten that far in the show but damn his Guardian outfit is lame. It looks like the robot from The Day the Earth Stood Still.

I wish they had just made him Jake Jordan to begin with. That's not entirely true. I wish they hadn't done with Kara having Clark's exact same life. But since they did and they ended up making him the Guardian... for fucking reasons. They should have just made him a character that would be the Guardian any fucking way.

It would be better if they went more streamlined Kamen Rider instead of tacticool Mall-Ninja borrowing his big brother's paintball gear.

>tfw its not a pic for a blacked vid

I need to get off this goddamn board.

But Freddie is hot now user

Guy should have been Steel. Shame Shaq killed John Henry Irons

When they started talking about the lady being scared of him I thought it would lead to him getting the blue and gold version. Maybe next season.

But he got a hot crazy alien waifu. And that's after his hot crazy magic curse waifu last season.

I never read any Supergirl comics, is her personality like it is in the show?

It seems like a waste to make her "adorkable" because that makes her basically a female Clark Kent, except that's her real personality and not a disguise I guess. I really liked her personality in the DCAU. It's a nice contrast to Superman.

He was Jimmy when he worked at the Planet, and now he's James.

>Batman
>Being used for Live Action Tv in this age.

Kek

James is boring. Give me my good pal Jimmy back.

They should have made him a sexy, suave goofball.

Best pal coming through, he isn't even trying to hide it now

I hope we see him go full Toyman(good guy edition) at some point. He wants to be a hero and isn't cut out for the physical stuff. From there it's an easy jump to teching up some drones or something.

Posting the superior pal right here.

People are different around different people. Maybe he's more of a goofball around Clark.

>muh brother
>you traveled back in time in a moment of weakness when you didn't know the consequences, why won't you do it for me now that you know it'll go badly?

I really hope it's the opposite and Clark acts like a complete goof around Jimmy as a form of superdickery.

>we get a flashback episode of Jimmy and Superman paling around
>it's like watching Eddy's brother bully him
youtube.com/watch?v=S6mP_rUvrUw

Honestly, Barry is a DICK. He went back in time 24hrs and stopped a friggin Tsunami! The second time, he saved all of his friends and the city from a blue energy explosion! There's minimal damage to the timestream because the future isn't fixed anyway, and any consequences from changing the last DAY are immediate, and he can take care of them immediately.

He should have saved Dante.

Listen, time travel doesn't make sense at all in the Arrowverse and we and the writers should just forget about it completely outside of Legends of Tomorrow fuckery.

Mick is a boss for acknowledging in the Intro how bad they are at their job. Just saying.

Yeah, that's basically Jimmy.

First half of season 1
>"If you ever travel back in time, don't step on anything, because even the tiniest change can alter the future in ways you can't imagine."

Second half of season 1
>"Don't touch anything? I'LL TOUCH WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE!"

Season 2
>"Oooh, a lesson in not changing history from "Mr. I'm-my-own-grandpa". Let's get the hell out of here already! Screw history!"

The suit is salvageable with a good paint job, but that shield is ugly. Either use a customized SWAT shield or a modernized buckler.

he's not "black jimmy", he's "male lois lane". Just like she isn't "Supergirl" she's "female superman".

>Jimmy is taller than Superman