What cartoon have you always wanted to see Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pld6fHqHVLA&t=9s
1d4chan.org/wiki/All_Guardsmen_Party
youtube.com/watch?v=zr_Ta6NS3-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Infinite_Quest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dinosaurs vs Aliens

A New Super Mario Bros. show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pld6fHqHVLA&t=9s

This. It's just a trailer and I don't think it will ever be made. But damn.

Legend of the galactic heroes: The cartoon. Or MEGAS XLR season 3.

>MEGAS XLR season 3

Don't you even get my hopes up user

Looks cool, it also looks expensive as fuck.

AGP: the animated series.

too bad there will never be an English version

"Conan of Cimmeria: The Animated Stories" on HBO.

Now that Sup Forums recommended it enough, I want a Worm cartoon/comic adaptation

I want a hard sci-fi action cartoon about a faceless space marine.

Bakshi's Return of the King

Hell. Fucking. Yes.

>AGP
w a t

It's a 40k story
1d4chan.org/wiki/All_Guardsmen_Party

A bunch of Guardsman are saved from Death and Drafted into the Inquisition, where they are loaned out like starter Pokémon to Interrogators going on Trial Run missions to become full blow Inquisitors. However, becuase it is a Univeral Law in 40k that things can never go right, the Interrogators and their retinues are usually idiotic, incompetent, heretical, or some combination of those traits, Leaving the AGP with the Tasks of keeping them alive and doing their Job for them. Lacking the Words "Tact" and "Subtlety" in their dictionary, They usually Colette their job with enourmous body counts and amounts of property damage.

my nigga

personally Ive always wanted a tf2 cartoon

Zog that.
How about "Deff Skwadron"?

Ooohh dat'd be a roight proppa good toim it would!

I`m stilling waiting out for that Scott Pilgrim cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=zr_Ta6NS3-g

i would see that in theaters, like, three times at least

A Worm series based on the initial purpose of "parahumans", to be a series of stand-alone stories to complement the overall work. Just side characters and the tales from around the globe.

Shit like how Shatterbird destroyed Abu Dhabi to introduce Cauldron and the concept of "powers in a can".
A random Case-53's story, from being judged as a freak in the streets to the day his powers allow him to remember his past, being captured from his Earth, used as a test subject, tortured, just so a door opens in front of him, a woman in a suit, aiming at his forehead. His last words a single monosyllabic laugh
A episode on Hero, the first time Leviathan showed up in 1996, before his death on 2000.

Circus, the Elite and all the other international groups of major importance that didn't get so much light. That'd be pretty cool.

How about just Dinosaurs VS? It would be like Dan VS, but the main character is a T-Rex.

If only.
I'm sad that VV Argost from The Secret Saturdays never got at least a single episode that's just his tv show Weird World-- I'd kill for it to be a show.

Star Wars The Clone Wars. I have the whole series on DVD, I've just never found time to sit down and watch the damn thing. It sits in my movie collection, mocking me. STOP MOCKING ME!

10/10

this seigfried design reminds me alot of the smt one

An over the top action cartoon that takes place in the post apocalypse (not zombies, more like Fallout/radiation kind of thing). Mad Max meets Samurai Jack kind of show.

i think
this is the most tumblr shit of all time

its not even like a comic its just works

you fags

i google this stuff and it has trigger warnings for a paragraph

am i doing it wrong? it can't really be this retarded?

After watching Fargo ('96) I really fucking want to see a cartoon that doesn't bite around the bush with generic settings and instead dives into a full on period piece, actually capturing the time, place, and emotions of a particular area and fleshing them out.

Right now Gravity Falls (Oregon/Northwest in general) and Steven Universe (small costal towns of lower Mid-Atlantic) are the only shows that really come close to capturing that.

>downvote

Sorry if I've badly misinterpreted what you were trying to say, but have you seen this?

Looking it up it sounds like this fits in the category. It doesn't specifically have to be a historical piece, like SU and GF take place in the modern day (even though they are obviously supposed to take place around the turn of the millenium), just strongly evoking the feel of a specific place and time.

Over the garden wall works to a minor extent

to be fair, the author only added that TW page because he was getting incessant sjw's from tumblr badmouthing and polluting his website's comment section. He was being called off for things like "his story having too many white characters" or one time, someone spread this rumor I think that he was an absurd anti-feminist, backing it up with a chapter or another, or quotes from the book without the background behind it.
You can still find some of it on the later chapters. The author is pretty chill about it, its rather funny to see retards getting backed into a corner after enough counter arguments get thrown at them

OtGW fits also, to a lesser extent because it's less a specific place and more a mishmash of antebellum Americana tropes from across the nation.

Definitely watch The Long, Long Holiday. It's better in its original French. It's such a great piece.

A good DC animated series that doesn't get canned prematurally

Lol

God damn that was really stunning, it's such a shame projects like this are generally not commercially viable because stuff like this gets a very hard niche following. I'ld love to see this in the cinema, there's no movies with big beautiful 2D animation anymore, last I remember was song of the sea.

Animated Doctor Who.

They did restoration animations of a few of the episodes but I think an an animated Doctor would be pretty badass.

Legion of substitute superheroes the animated series

also legion of superheroes season 3

the only correct answer

I think they actually have those, back when David Tennant played The Doctor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Infinite_Quest

A fun quirky action cartoon about green and tan plastic Army Men fighting each other, with a bunch of parodies of war film scenes thrown in for good measure. Eventually the blue and grey factions get introduced and it just gets crazier from there.

A LAIKA 2D cartoon and a Greblo cartoon.

Fuck!
*Gremblo

Pic related but even more lovecraftian.

The Simpsons

A Noir Inspector Gadget.

The Goon on Adult Swim

What about a Cyberpunk Inspector gadget?

>everything is black and white
>except for the BROWN BRICKS

I'd watch that