I hope all the money DC makes off stupid people buying the million Batman books lets them just keep this story going on...

I hope all the money DC makes off stupid people buying the million Batman books lets them just keep this story going on forever

I like both.

uh oh

How does WB not sell a version of this jacket?

This got to a third trade and New Super-Man likely making it to a fourth. DC can cash in on all the Bat wank they want if they keeps stuff like this alive.

That reminds me, still need to go buy it.

Isn't out yet in trade. If you want to buy floppy, god bless.

How are the other Young Animal books? I'm already preordering Shade, and I read some of Mother Panic but wasn't impressed.

Bug is great, DP is alright but kinda boring, I hate Oeming's art and think Cave is shitty even though I love Wild Dog, MP is ok but inconsistent art

Fuck I love faggots getting salty over Batman.
Cry harder, since snyder finished reaming out the superfags I've run low on lube.

I know reading comprehension is difficult for Batman fans, but this is not a salty thread whatsoever. It's a fantastic thing that people are buying so much Batshit, hopefully funding DC's books that are actually good.

Indeed. The retardation of Batfags everywhere will keep our favorite books alive and well.

Wait, when was Snyder the writer on Action or Superman?

It's a dumb Sup Forumsposter, he thought this was a movie thread

Oh there gonna make a shit tone of money when the one shots come out :^)

Both Shade and Batman are extremely mediocre, desu. Zarcone's art is the only good thing from both.

They tried but the whole constantly shifting pattern thing gave them headaches

YA's audience are the trade-waiting indie crowd, and I highly doubt DC doesnt understand this.

Didn't Rorscharch cut out his mask out of the madness vest?

This. Doom Patrol's trades pretty much sold out first printing.

Shade is far and away the best, Bug is shaping up to be pretty awesome, Doom Patrol has been a slow-burn but very rewarding, the delays are really killing it though. I like Cave Carson but agree with that Oeming's art leaves MUCH to be desired. And I'm not reading Mother Panic so I can't comment on that one.

Do Warner Bros stores still exist?

Being able to read is obviously not a trait of yours

some friends are better at things than others

Shade is outstanding. Doom Patrol is gettig delayed like crazy but it's very well done. Mother Panic starts out okay and has a really great artist for three isues but then the guy drwaing the majority of it is trash and the writing goes down. John Paul Leon also does 2 or so issues. It's a sad waste of great art on mediocre writing couple with the majority being drawn by a shit artist.
Cave Carson just feels boring and has awful art
Bug is terrible.

Doom Patrol is their biggest one by far and it only sold 10k for the first month and only managed to get the 10th spot. If this is the power of "trade waiting indie crowd"...

>I'm one of the smart picture book teaders, honest!
Please list your four greatest intellectual achievements as a reader of comic books, user.

OP said nothing about "smart". Why do you feel so intimidated?

Technically correct, OP just mentioned stupid people buying Batman. Nothing about not being a stupid person buying Shade.

Fuck you Bug is great.

Fuck off memester.