Jason Todd is my favourite Robin

Jason Todd is my favourite Robin

I like red crested robins

Red Hood is my favourite post-Robin

>boys bruised, bloody, broken
delicious

just realized how little I have of Sup Forums

To his credit, he's the only Robin that actually grows into something interesting and different. Nightwing is just Batman-lite with circus acrobatics thrown in and Tim Drake is pocket Batman with a hint of Peter Parker. Only time Grayson turned out interesting is when he took on the cowl.

Yeah, he's kind of a bitch sometimes, but that kind of goes with what happened to him, and he's definitely less of a bitch these days.

Permit me to forgo the usual Sup Forums contrarianism and say that Jason Todd is my favorite member of the batfamily. Cass is a close second.

the other wonder boy has manners

Should have remained dead

Red Hood will forever be the most useless revival ever

He's my favorite canon Robin.

If I can include elseworlds' Robins Carrie Kelly is my fav.

>useless
He's probably one of the most profitable members of the batfamily at this point. His fanbase is ridiculous.

does cass still not exist?

Nightwing could be more and better if his fanbase didnt throw a fit everytime he moved out of his 90's crap. Muh Bludahven. Muh Finger strips. Muh Police officer. Muh Dickbabs. Tim Seeley fucking hates it, you can tell by the way he talks and writes about it, but nooope can't do anything different.

He's a cute.
I want to fuck him in the ass.

Metropolis and Gotham are the only fictional DC cities worth having and every time Nightwing and Green Arrow revert back to theirs it pisses me off.

I wish he would get a good ongoing.

Rick Remender is great at writer characters who have shit relationships with their fathers he'd be perfect for it.

With Aco from Midnighter as Artist.

Just fire Lobdell and Blonde forever.

I like Redhood, But Isaying...

>To his credit, he's the only Robin that actually grows into something interesting and different. Nightwing is just Batman-lite with circus acrobatics thrown in and Tim Drake is pocket Batman with a hint of Peter Parker.

Is like saying a Doctor had three sons, two of them turned out to be doctors like their father but the middle one got addicted to coke in college but cleaned himself up and became a paramedic or county coroner, but damn if he doesn't have some wild stories about junkies and or dead bodies.

Plus, Cass is only second to Alfred in terms of Batfamily members. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS

Agreed. Tumblr and Reddit are the absoolute worst about it too. Look at all of them cheering abou the rumor of Dick being a cop on the Teen Titans show or Dickbabs in Batgirl. They like the blandest shit.

How can you be a Nightwing fan but hate his 90s stuff???

>only one to die on the job

Jason is objectively the worst Robin.

That's ok user, we all have our flaws.

To be fair Dick became Nightwing from leading the Titans who were basically DC's X-Men in the 80s.

Cassfags are the worst in the whole Batman family fandom.

Damien.

Nah I say Stephfags. They vastly overestimate her importance and always bring her up as a real robin.

Is he your favorite Robin, or is he your favorite post Robin Robin?

anyone else sick of the bat family? i think we need a family wide death or something. get rid of damion, batwoman, batgirl, and nightwing.
jason todd can stay since he's not really apart of the batfamily.
i just wish we had more batman stories like year one and long halloween. something where he's alone on his own mission and there isnt a flash or superman presence.
keep in mind i havent read snyder's all star batman yet which i hear is kind of what im looking for.

Have Damion stay with his mother for his entire life, Batwoman be no one, Batgirl never came to be, and Dick just being Dick in bloodhaven or something.

>WafflesForStephanie
Years later it still leaves me confused and angry that that actually happened.

Then why didn't you call enough to save him, user?

I think so too. I think a lot of the characters would be improved if they just merged them together. As is, the majority of them don't have a leg to stand as on their own.

Also I want Damian eradicated from this Earth. I'm not a fan of fact that he's a biological son. I think defeats the whole purpose of a "bat-family" deal in the first place

ASB features Duke pretty prominently. Batman is more what you're after desu

Central City and Keystone City (while being interchangable) are fine too my man.

yeah, desu I always liked it small. bats being secretive and robin being his only partner

erase rape-baby and it'd be perfect

I don't

He's my favourite batfamily member. He's fun to read, and a helpless cutie.

>Stares death in the face and laughs

Best robin desu

Why is Jason's penis exposed?

And where is that Brett Booth pic of Damian and Bruce from?

You don't even know how to spell his name, your opinion is invalid.

Besides you are both wrong, the only bad Robin out of the four boys is Tim.