How do we fix Marvel animation, Sup Forums?

How do we fix Marvel animation, Sup Forums?

give them a real budget.
get Jeph Loeb away from them.

Give Man of Action a break so they can stop phoning in all their shit.

Kill everyone at disney until we find an actual person

Bring back Rob Leifeld as the template artist. His shit would rock in animation.

Find someone who can make an excellent Howard the Duck animated series

Stop doing synergy

>take the movie/series seriously and treat it as a real movie/series
>get outside the box writers
>don't just try to make a kids' movie
>get bigger budget or make some interesting creative choices to hide the smaller one
>don't make it a team-up, just focus on a handful of characters
>make it a alt-universe story and don't push synergy
>put some personality and heart in to it

Do something similar to EMH

Let Madhouse do more anime Marvel adaptions but do bigger more epic fucking stories.
The X-Men series they did easy was easily their best but mother fuck them cockteasing us with the Dark Phoenix imagery was insufferable.

I want a Madhouse adaption of Thor Disassembled or Thor God Butcher God Bomb more then anything the Mcu has to offer holy shit.

Just start up EMH season 3, and pretend all the currently running cartoons were a bad dream. Loeb and Man of Action aren't allowed to mess with anything.

From there, do what EMH should have been used for originally: a base they can launch spinoffs from. Keep shows connected, but loosely. Have animated movies in continuity with the shows, but aimed at an older, blu ray buying audience.

Pure little kids shows along the lines of Marvel Superhero Squad would have their own light continuity, clearly separate from the other shows, but geared toward introducing little kids to Marvel characters (probably with a regular cast of movie-tier characters, and a rotating cast of lesser known ones).

Suck it up and pay Sony for permission to continue Spectacular Spider-Man.

Alternatively, have Sony exploit their movie loophole to produce animated Spectacular DTVs.

I like Madhouse, but I'd love to see Trigger do some Marvel stuff. They're obviously fans, with all the references and easter eggs they sneak into their stuff.

Have Disney fail

let them stay under Marvel Studios.

Destroy Jeph Loeb

You dumbasses realize that Loeb stopped working at Marvel Animation years ago, right?

Both of these.

Also, get a better animation team. Do something weird and stylized instead of stuff that looks generic and 'realistic'.

They almost had it with Spectacular Spider-Man and EHM, but promptly shit the bed for their synergy shows.

Let genndy tartakovsky create his own marvel animated universe like bruce timm did

Get the same animation studio and put Yost as lead writer. Emulate as much of EMH's crew and make their own show. The problem is the writing sucks and the animation sucks.

I don't know why they keep getting worse but EMH had a simple stylized look and animated well. But the writing really needs something better.

Man of Action has been gone since Avengers Assemble S1 ended. They laid down the "foundation" though. Loeb is still in charge of all tv but Wacker calls the shots for animation now. I wish we had people who knew what they were doing running things and not the guys who ran Marvel Comics into the ground. They just fail upwards ( I think that's actually the name of Wacker's Tumblr).

The least they could have done was at least get Film Roman to do the production of all the shows like they did with Ultimate Spider-Man and we'd at least have shows that look passable enough. Loeb scrapped everything that Kyle, Yost, Fine, etc were building to start over and we need a major reboot from that reboot right now. Where are the guys like Eric Rollman and Frank Paur who were there before?

EMH had so much potential for so many spin-offs. The way they set the universe up was beautiful and they could have spun off Spider-Man, FF, Guardians, more Avengers shows, whatever, perfectly. It wouldn't even need to have the same design style or tone or anything. Instead somebody let Loeb, who scorched the earth of the Ultimate Universe and flopped as a tv producer, make all the decisions.

Sony would need to do them period. Disney doesn't want to touch these shows and Marvel don't know what they're doing.

Does Marvel TV fall under Marvel Studios?

I wanted that for years .... sigh. I just want actual animators and writers making the shows and not Marvel's "brain" trust.

nope it's under Marvel Entertainment. Ike the kike is in charge of it.

Get rid of Amy Pascal as fast as humanly possible. She's like a real life Erlich Bachman.

OK, it definitely needs to not be in their hands

Ike was a mistake

>"Marvel Tales": each episode is a standalone story told by different creators (akin to DC's "Solo" comic). Use this as a showcase of talent for potential series.
>Adaptations of popular stories (Kraven's Last Hunt; God Loves, Man Kills; Runaways, etc.)
>Different ratings: Marvel Kids, Marvel Knights (Teens), Marvel Max (Adults).
>Punisher animated series in the style of Spawn.

Give the rights back to DC.

Take it out of the hands of Man of Action. They're writing style is just awful.