What was his fucking problem?

what was his fucking problem?

Self-conscious about his freakishly enormous head.

Big head

Such a huge head.

Crazy big headed child.

HIS PROBLEM WAS THAT ZIM WAS AN ALIEN

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS

youre crazy

Dib can you calm down?

cool dubs in a Dib thread

I'm pretty sure this entrie thread is some samefag but i chuckled anyway

His enormous head

>posts: 10
>posters: 9

that's one dedicated samefag

Enormous dong

Let's say he would make the Code Lyoko cast jealous

That thing he do

He has a trope for a sister

Obnoxious, egotistical, and the heavy implication that he would have gone after Zim just as hard if he hadn't been evil by virtue of him being an alien whose existence would justify the above.

his problem was that he was the only half-intelligent person in the whole world that cared, and it was made worse that his sister was an intelligent person who didn't care, and his father was a supposedly intelligent person who cared, but in reality, was neither intelligent or caring.

he was right and no one cared.

that someone liked the new ducktales theme

Only sane person in a world full of idiots.

His problem was he just cares way too much. Gaz is the same exact way but she gets by solely because she doesn't care.

Gaz is probably just as intelligent and aware as Dib its just she really doesn't fucking care. Which is what gets her ahead

She did care kinda, she said she knew he was an alien but she was fine with it because he was very bad at his mission.

Gaz and Zim should've had more screentime together

HEY ZIM ZAM, IT'S A ME, THE PIZZA MAN.

/x/ is that way.

Unattentive single parent
no friends
the only sane man in a world (universe?) of drooling morons

basically a childhood self-insert for Jhonen Vasquez

At least Vasquez lets his self insert get constantly shit on and not in a sympathetic or whinny way.

Seriously though, what was up with his head?

sometimes I think YOU'RE an alien

His dad did SCIENCE on him while he was young and it gave him a huge head.

artstyle / design implying that he's smarter than everyone else

He was one of the few smart people in a world of incredible idiots.
All the smart people channeled themselves into something as escapism.
Prof. Membrane had his SCIENCE, Gaz had her vidya and Dib has a fixation on the paranormal.

Squeedly spooch envy

>I have a squeedilyspooch
what did she mean by this?

She was just messing with him

but fuck that's sexy

Membrane fugged an ayyy

He and Gaz are made by Membrane as robots though

20 minutes later and i'm just seeing the media player stuff at the bottom

technically not canon

At some point he stopped hating the Xeno and started wanting to fuck the Xeno.

He doesn't like the Blacks or Mexicans.

the swollen eyeball is actually secretly taking over and secretly manipulate dib to be obsessed with zim while they replace the president with a robot and experiment in biowarfare in malls. They are also in control of key assets like Mysterious Mysteries which they use as a distraction for the masses as well as the libraries where they make knowledge privy to certain members of the masses. The Skool serves as a recruitment and brainwashing hub and is probably where the Swollen Eyeball recruited Dib.

Dib was always one to walk a fine line between hatred and obsession; his constant bouts with Zim are proof of that.

Not to mention Tak was the closest thing he had to a best friend. As brief as their initial time together might have been, he certainly looks back upon it. Hell, he even kept her ship's AI module in the comics...

Dib and his family are Mexicans though

pale-skinned, American-bred Mexicans, but still Mexicans no less

cloning blues

Same as Zim's really: He thinks he has a higher calling (saving/conquering Earth) but literally nobody else cares.

Big head

also

Couldn't stand the new kid because of how insanely normal he was

Zim just has a skin condition, you fucking bully. You deserve all the hate you get.

Yeah Dib, you're always saying weird stuff. Like that time you said Bigfoot was in your garage

'tism

HE WAS USING THE BELT SANDER

Yeah he's always saying stuff. I remember that one time

Sounds like your average radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor.

>Tak was his closest friend
>kept her AI in the ship

He tried to replace it

he treats it different in the comics

Once. He could have made or gotten his dad to another, simpler, less suicidal and self loathing AI, no questions asked. But then he'd be in the void of space by himself, and for an incredibly lonely little boy, that'd probably be hell.

ZIM!

By the time the comic happens I think even Zim's chilled out, I feel like his messing with the earth is a hobby more than anything at this point and the only thing he really cares about is fucking with Dib.

Shut up Dib

What a freak.

Dib finally developed good taste.

zim has a boipussy

>HIS
Come on Dib no need to pretend you're someone else.

Or Gaz has a gurlydick

>Gaz is Mexican

Me too, now I can introduce her to my mom without being judged.

I find Zim as someone who's just trying to do a good job and serve his empire despite his egotism and competitiveness. Also his people see him as more of dangerous threat then not caring.

Would an irken even have a anus?

Probably.

Dookie seems to be a constant as far as alien biology goes in IZ.

From what I can tell, until ZIM came to earth Dib was the kid too into the paranormal and who saw paranormal shit everywhere he went (possibly both real and not real) so he was a case of "cry wolf." So once Zim, a real alien comes to school no one believes him because it's turned out to be nothing so many times before. He was his own downfall, and the more he tries to prove he's right the more crazy he drives himself. He'd be happier if he focused on just stopping zim's plans when they actually work, ignoring him when they aren't working, and stop trying to clear his name as a crazy big headed kid.

>ZIM! YOU'RE A HIDEOUS BLOB OF ORGANS!
>>I've been working out.

go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self

HEY! You only just got here!

>TFW he looks like a Irken with good disguise

Not even Irken craniums are that hideously grotesque (most of the time, at least)

Even the Tallest were impressed by its size.

I think the creator said himself that he wished he had given more screen time to him, but maybe that was just from some other Zim thread.

>more screen time to him
**her ?

Meant them, I'm still stupid though.

Nick probably had something to do with that though. Both before and during the show's production Nick was really interfering with the shows formula and direction. They even wanted to scrap Dib entirely from the show because the execs didn't like his character and thought he was boring. The writers had to do a near complete rework of his character and even gave him a head bigger than the other kids to use as a re-occuring joke so he can stay. He was also originally supposed to wear a trench cloak but the execs said no

Oh, so just because you don't like someone's posts, you can call them an alien? I guess oldfag is an alien too.

YOU GONNA MAKE BISCUITS

How's it going?

>tfw you realize Nick was a personification of Nick

little slow on the uptake, aren't you

Haven't seen the episode in years, but looking back on it now I'm almost punching myself I didn't realize it sooner

>that barely-visible zim plush
i see you hiding

As if Dib ever had a chance of resisting this ayy lmao hottie

>t. mothman
the ABSOLUTE STATE of you

He accused that poor green kid with pink eye of being an alien

A-Alien scum!

>Aline tongue!

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I heard that in his voice.

"Yes son, we are Mexicans. Pale-skinned, American bred Mexicans, but Mexicans nonetheless. Now go enjoy your pinata Son."

"But Dad, this is a puppy."

"I love you too son, I mean, ah-me-go."

Surrounded by idiots, psychopaths, assholes, aliens, or all of the above 95% of the time

what do irken tongues feel like?

slimy annelids

Underrated post.

Bags of sand

>Years pass, Dib gets taller, Zim stays the same size

I imagine firm, yet still fleshy, and cylinder in shape.