So this is coming out this wednesday

So this is coming out this wednesday.

any expectations? how much will elissa suffer? will Willy Pete show up again?

Her life is actually looking up quite a bit so she'll suffer because the lives of her loved ones go to shit. Ninjette is fucked.

will we at least get a threesome first?

I doubt it. Way I figure it we have some more scenes of sexual tension between Thugboy and Jette, and then she gets wasted. They may or may not get together before she dies, but she is going to die.
We know she's going to die, between the caged demon wolf and that special where they met future emp in the elevator of the hospital there is no doubt she's toast. We also know that thug-boy has been told his true love is screwed. Jette will die, thug will realize his true love was never Emp. Emp will be left without her support base that has kept her going through all this shit.

thats too cruel even for warren

>too cruel for warren

I think you underestimate his evil my friend. That's just what I think will happen. It makes sense to me and seems to line up with all the foreshadowing.

are you actually warren? if your spoiler is true I'm going to kick your ass

Not warren no. Just rather obsessed with the series. I've reread it all a lot, and spent a lot of time thinking about it. how quickly things will progress I can't say, but Ninjette will die. Thugboy will lose his true love. These are facts. Considering that Emp dying would end the comic it doesn't make sense for that to be the way that thugboy's true love goes. See if it happens that way then we don't really get to see thug suffering. Not enough drama. Now if there was a character he had serious sexual tension with, has always had serious sexual tension with, who happened to be slated to die well....

>Ninjette will die instead of becoming Demonwolf's queen.

You know what I want, and i'm the guy whose been saying she will die, guaranteed, I want Demonwolf to say "fuck it, I like these people, i see beyond time and i know what's going to happen, so i'm going to fix this shit." I want the destroyer of worlds, bane of all life in the cosmos, to step up and save the girl. Fuck do I want it soo badly, but I know it will never happen.

Emp wont be entirely alone even if jette dies and thugboy fucks off
She is friends with spooky now so spooky will help her get through it.

only for them to fuck when emp gets shitfaced to dull the pain

Guess Ninjettes desth will only be at the series end.
ThugBoy will loose his love? Didnt read that, where and what was it?

Besides would it be wise and constructive to post Warren some plot ideas or stories?
Sometimes some outside inspirations are good to come up with new ideas.

Prophecy via spooky. It came up when emps was off to help with Wiley pete/during thugs dream sequences, because he's terrified that spookies vision was true and that Pete will kill emp.

I think ninjettes death will be a good bit before end of series. He's gonna milk that for all it is worth.
Are you the Ghostwriter? or should I call you Mightier pen?

Have to re-read that.
But wouldnt this be more like his mind than a real prophecy. Like you estimate the worst, it happens partly and you ecpext the other things to happen.
Afterall these dream or prophecy in comics are the cliche of "have to stop that" which shows that destiny is fluid or while trying you make it happen. Ancient story element, even greeks used that.

It's not him who recieved the prophecy. Spooky got the prophecy, and then told him. He just worries about it a lot. Which makes sense, i means spooky has serious mojo, so as far as he knows what she's said is legit. It has also been shown in the past that she can in fact see the future, though she used it for a really petty reason. So her prophecy is probably valid.

I think that Ninjettes death will be a final battle, to give it impact.
But sure in my mind i have a story idea where she dies and this let emp grow more, giving her some legacy thing.

I thought you meant that it was in his dreams and Spooky made just a vague thing.
How far would it be that Spooky just want to fuck with thugboy because emp?

I'm almost positive that Ninjettes death will have nothing to do with Emps problems and everything to do with her own issues on the Ninja side of things. After all she has her own storylines, her own plots, and they haven't been resolved. I'm willing to be that we will figure out everything from that end, that it will end up being the death of her, and that there will be no more ninjas in new jersey when emps is done nuking them all.

Assuming that you mean how far fetched would it be that spooky only told him in order to fuck with emp, and that presumably it is therefore a lie, then I can't say for certain. I don't think spooky would do that, because thus far it hasn't really negatively impacted emp, it has only hurt thug, and there isn't really any motivation for spooky to want to fuck with thug. But maybe. I think it's a bit of a stretch, but maybe.

In my book, she will die at Wiley Pete. Like sacrifices for Emp to beat him.
Like Spooky and BrainFuck, Emp will than have a new motivation. In the end Spooky and Emp are very similar, like different sides on the same coin.

And i ship Spooky is loving Emp, Emp is very similar to BrainFuck in appearance and Emp is like Spooky wants to be or have it similar like Emp :3

The NinjaClan is a logical idea, but rather unlikely because the clan doesnt have that impact for me storywise.
But nice idea to show Emp has a darkside and nuking the ninjas.

Good point, but Spooky was jealous of Emp and Thugboy. She still is a sneaky person, so by frightening ThugBoy she planted fear and insecurity in him. That could react in actions that repulse Emp or that ThugBoy brakes with her, Emp still thinking that it comes from himself.
But in the end its just some parts that should make the whole family interesting, like drama.
I like what Warren did here, he made ThugBoy and Ninjette more deep and not flawless or Szuperman like.

>Volume 9 was never storytimed

Still bothers me. Anyone have a download link?

I have the whole damn thing in uploadable image form. Convince me to story time it and I'll do it tomorrow. Tell me what you think is going to happen, and all of your mad theories concerning the plot lines that haven't been wrapped up yet.

Read this.

Wasnt it?
Since i have all volumes and minis, didnt know that Sup Forums spared Vol. 9.
But i bet that increased sales for it than?

How about to boost with a storytime the Vol. 10 Sales?
Everyone will know what happens next and have to buy Vol. 10?

What powers does her superhero suit give her?

>Thugboy will lose his true love
I think this will have less to do with who Thugboy loves and more to do with who Thugboy actually is.
Emp's gonna learn what really happened in San Antonio and it's gonna fuck up everything forever.

>Volume 9 was never storytimed
was it not?? Isn't that the volume where Emp goes on trial for Mindfuck's death and accessing the Asteroid and all that dumb shit? And then Spooky finally came to her defense in the end and quit the team in her place?
Was there an entire volume after that I missed?

>What powers does her superhero suit give her?

Getter Rays/Spiral Power/Super Sayan ad infinitum -- but only proportional to the wearer's current level of self-esteem. (with Emp being the only one able to wear it.)