Ya'll excited for the Jungle Movie?

Ya'll excited for the Jungle Movie?

Yes, but trying hard to dampen enthusiasm. After decades of waiting, fan fic reading, hopes dashed and renewed then dashed again, for this to live up to expectations is a nearly impossible task. I enjoyed it as a kid, and I'm not a kid anymore.

So I'm trying to be realistic about it. I don't need it to satisfy old fogies like me, I just hope it retains the original flavor and that it's good enough to capture the attention of a new generation of kids. If it does well enough to launch the Patakis, that would be gravy.

I'm going to have to get used to Helga's bra bump

only if it does good enough to get the patakis

no
I suspect it will be mostly changed.

Not excited, but kind of interested.

I'm more interested, and by extension excited, for Rocko's movie. Wasn't the preview supposed to air at a festival soon?

it's fine they're doing a "bump into each other at a corner" thing, but arnold can't hear her talking?

I hope it gets a real title. "The Jungle Movie" sounds stupid.

>Helga has boobs now
dunno how to feel about this

Getting used to Rhonda's will be even harder.

not really, i would have been more exited if i was still a kid

Only if it involves some hot, steamy, Jungle sex.

damn you man whyyy

Why is he in Korea? Don't they just ship the boards there? and wait they didn't do digital boards?

>that bust
>in 5th grade

I'm just happy we're going to get a conclusion.

Maybe

DAMN Rhonda is a titi monster

Between who?

why don't the boys have little moustaches or wider shoulders?
This seems fucking sexist and fanservice-y

I definitely won't watch this piece of shit

whoever, s'all good

Good. Don't want to be in the same room as Tumblr.

Are you 40 years old or something? Kids nowadays (especially girls) go through puberty really early. I think my generation (I'm 20) was one of the first to start hitting puberty in fifth grade because I remember the school freaking the fuck out because girls started to get tits at 10 years old and they wanted to calm the boys down from the hype.

Girls mature faster than boys.

No matter how good it is, Sup Forums will shitpost and bitch about it for the weeks following its premiere