You must join a side, do you pick existential nihilists douche bags or crybaby pussies?

You must join a side, do you pick existential nihilists douche bags or crybaby pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNSVFnxFBk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fuck rocks

Crybaby pussies just for the slightly more attractive females

Taking the rocks up the ass here.
Plebbit can get fucked.

(I'm OP and I love both of these shows)

I'm guaranteed never to die if I side with crybaby pussies.

Existential nihilist douchebags anyday.

In a show full of cynical nihilist bullshit, tender moments of emotions or suffering become so much stronger.

I choose turning off the TV and waiting for death. Why deny the truth that nothing matters? Conversely, why does being nihilistic imply I WANT to be on the same side as a bunch of other douchebags?

Both are insufferable fuckfests of edge, but fuck it I'll take crying rocks over the self-loathing moron.

You're channers.You picked the nihilist edgelord side long ago

Kill yourself plebbit.

I choose neither!

I CHOOSE Sup Forums!

Crybaby pussies for sure. Nihilists are just the most grating people to be around.

>Reddit or Tumblr

nihilist douchebag it is then

Can I be somewhere inbetween?

>Channers

Rick's nihilism is part of the humour. Do you really think Justin writes Rick to be an awful person and then makes him a self-insert too? That's retarded. Morty's meant to be the self-insert.

Crybaby pussies give me a chance to become immortal and fuck sexy rocks while existential nihilist douche bags only offer me pain, suffering, and needless death.

I choose crybaby pussies.

Honestly? Crybaby pussies.
It's easier to deal with constant crying about non-problems then constant crying about real problems.

I choose...

EVROPA

Where's Chad Thundercock?

What! Thats not a choice!

Except it's not actually nihilism, because Justin doesn't actually understand the philisophical implications of nihilism.

Rick is just edge, and unfunny edge at that. His "nihilism" is just used to excuse his lack of morals, without actually having any consideration for the already well established perogative for subjective morals within nihilist ideology.
Moreover it completely fails to address the lack of a Slave/Master ideology that nihilism seeks to deconstruct.

tl:dr Much like Rick, the show isn't nearly as clever as everyone thinks it is.
Read Max Stirner and Kropotkin

Yes we know, it's called existential nihilism. It doesn't mean he's evil. But he actually is an evil villain because of the awful things he does but hey he's not pure evil.

The point of my post could not have flown further over your head if it was a fucking albatross user.
Rick being good or evil is besides the point. In fact I didn't even mention evil once in my post. I briefly glossed over his lack of morals, so I'm guessing that you stopped reading there.
My whole argument is that Rick and Morty is a shit show for plebs who don't understand nihilism.

>tfw no cool centralist

I'll take the power bottom Shota pls

>tfw you're an existentialist nihilist douchebag crybaby pussy

why would anyone enjoy a cartoon that you need a fucking master in philosophy to understand other than to bust his own ego honestly? no one watched r&m expecting it to be the most intelligent cartoon in television, just because reddit is autistic doesn't mean that's what the cartoon was intended for, it's not an intelligent commentary on anything, it's just mindless fun

>would you rather watch people, including your family, get killed every week by an emotionless asshole or would you rather hang out and eat junkfood with a fat kid and his hot moms

Oh fuck off, this is the kinda shit that excuses just about anything mindless.
"Ohhh it's not intended to be anything than mindless fun"
Then it shouldn't fucking pretend to be anything else, it presents itself as "Nihilistic" and is so fucking full of itself making all these banal moronic points like "Ohhh no one exists on purpose"
Don't fucking tell me that it's "mindless fun" when it clearly presents itself as trying to be more, and failing desperately you aboslute worthless moron.

>Nihilists
Would side with them anytime, because they are completely different from what the stereotype about them wants to make you to believe

pick existential nihilist then kill crybaby pussies and jam all their rocks into that faggot ass of yours

N-NANI?

Would you rather
>have some weird old but not *quite* old pervert dramatically "sacrifice themselves" to the alien police but then ruin all dramatic tension by immediately busting out of the alien justice system like it was a wet paper bag
or
>have some weird old but not *quite* old pervert dramatically "sacrifice themselves" to the alien police but then ruin all dramatic tension by immediately busting out of the alien justice system like it was a wet paper bag

>implying it isn't Dan who's the nihilistic douchebag

I mean if you're living in there does it really matter if dramatic tension exists?

Just objectively Beach City is a better place to live because an fundamental rule of Rick and Morty is that nobody's life is worth a damn outside of Rick and his immediate family, and thus everyone else is prone to dying at any time.

Worst thing you might have to do in Beach City is dress up like a girl.

Whats sad is they both describe me pretty well. Do we choose based on which group we fit into better or based on which show we like more? Because while both shows have their flaws, I'll pick Rick and Morty over SU. At least they release one season at a time without gaps in the programming schedule, their fanbase is somehow less obnoxious, the filler episodes dont feel like a waste of time even though they're 3 times longer and the show actually makes me laugh and feel things, as opposed to SU which tries to be SO FULL OF EMOTION ALL THE TIME and comes off pretty lack luster. Even the world-building is better in Rick and Morty.

But if we have to choose based on alignment, I'm going to side with Steven.

Is a man not entitled to have fun with his leisure time?

No, says the SUfag, you have to respect tumblr genders and muh feelings.

No, says the Ricktard, you have to be edgy and tip your fedora.

No, says the horsefucker, you have to masturbate to horses and write bad fanfics.

I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different.
I chose the impossible. I chose... Star vs. the Forces of Evil.

A show where the fan would not fear the creator
Where the writefag would not be constrained by one ship
Where the drawfag would be able to draw whatever

And with the free leisure time, Star vs. the Forces of Evil can be your show as well.

People actually like a show where the main character is an airhead who burned down a village of her own people?

t. someone who hasn't watched the show

I saw 6 minutes of the first episode and dropped it.

Sup Forums is a Steven Universe board.

Reddit get out

They should crossover for real

t. retard

as if that's enough time to judge any cartoon

Steven is annoying, but Rick is one of my most disliked characters ever, so I'll pick the crybaby bitch.

Way to not acknowledge my original point.

If that statement were true then we wouldn't herd you into containment Generals.

>Guy who's a dick and fucks up things for his family and sometimes the universe on a regular schedule vs. guy who cares about others, lives with a bunch of hot moms, and may or may not be superman, all at the age of 14

Gee, I wonder.

Existential nihilistic crybaby douche bag pussies.

Side with Rick so that I can Kill Steven, then kill Rick before he inevitably gets me killed.

your original point makes you look autistic because you took a joke way too seriously and it made you so mad you didn't even finish one episode
you're weak

>it's fine if it's a joke
I bet you like Sam Pepper

>then kill rick

I shiggy diggy

Way to ruin a great idea, taking a third option, by choosing a terrible show.
Here is the correct solution to this conundrum.

Fuck off. You're the reddit cancer here.
Don't tell me it's fun when it's pretentious fucking garbage masquerading as fun.
Kill yourself.

nah you're just taking it too seriously

>Gravity Falls
>good

The first season and the pre-Ford S2. But the bad ending fucking killed it.

This show had plenty of flaws and bullshit writing, get off your high horse. Or are you one of those weirdos who actually enjoyed the Pining episodes and the "Mabel does some inconsequential bullshit and learns a lesson that she'll forget the very next day while Dipper does something actuall important" episodes.

>thinks he's killed both Steven and Rick
>turns out Steven was covered in his own tears at time of death and get resurrected
>Rick was also covered in Steven's tears
Now you fucked up.

pink rick and steven? now that's something I want to see

>existential nihilists
>Rick
You're casual.

>YOU'RE
>CHANNERS

>due to being a Mary-Sue Rick's weird headspace is a developed modern looking city full of strip clubs and liquor stores

>Do you really think Justin writes Rick to be an awful person and then makes him a self-insert too
Absolutely. For all of Ricks faults, he's still seen as this brilliant badass that can score any chick he wants and get away with fucking everything.

I'd probably be a crybaby pussy pretending to be an existential nihilist douchebag.

that crybaby pussy could beat the shit out of you, so you go on and keep on thinking he's a pussy

>the Pining episodes
I'm assuming you're referring to Dipper's crush on Wendy? Then yes, I did in fact enjoy both of those types of episodes a lot.

Not all of us share your shit taste in cartoons.

t. reddit

Star Vs. the Forces of Boredom

CANT EVEN GET INTO IT BECAUSE IT'S SO BORING! STEVEN UNIVERSE ENTERTAINED ME; THIS SHOW COULD NOT! SAD!!

Name one like this who's serious about it and not just a fun loving existentialist.

what a fucking waste of trips.

It's true though. Steven is practically a demigod in how powerful he is.

Still kind of a pussy though, and that's coming from a fan of SU.

>could beat the shit out of you
how? aren't his powers based solely on defense?

Not that user but

>super strength
>super speed
>unbreakable shield
>can throw it and cut through solid rock

youtube.com/watch?v=HNSVFnxFBk0

How would he not?

Bender D Bending Rodríguez

>Being this pissy about Reddit's interpretation of some shit
>Mansplaining people about nihilims
>Not Reddit
fag

Hey baby

But I'm a practicing catholic. So kill yourself fag.

Isn't he just a hedonist?

cry some more

He did try to kill himself at some point (first episode).
I think there is a philosophical reasoning in what he does.

because that has fuckall to do with his characterization. like saying the girly homo next classroom theoretically '''could''' choose to kick your shit, but doesn't not because he doesn't care, but because he's a flaming fucking homo and wouldn't have to move an inch anyways because he'd take cover behind his buddies while they do the job.

what's keeping anyone from showing up at the donut shop and punting him on the face? if anything it'd be super easy because he's basically shrunk to toddler dimensions by now.

go away with that 'power level' crap.

The crybaby pussy is annoying but to terrible. The existential nihilist, like most characters like him, is obnoxious and would probably make me want to kill myself if I had to be around him for too long. Or get me killed because I'm not a main part of the cast.

>needing a masters in philosophy to understand nihilism

I literally linked a clip of him fighting someone.

that picture

it's perfect

it might surprise you but some people aren't interested at all in learning it and don't really care. It's not a requirement to enjoy a cartoon, that would be dumb
Something works better when it's accessible to everyone regardless of prior knowledge
I'm watching a cartoon, not reading a thesis on nihilism, chill

nhb prep time is a thing. he may go up a few notches on STR when the situation absolutely calls for it, but other than that he's pretty much build all defense and speed. it's like walking up to Chad on frat party tuesday, except he's an unsuspecting kid.

>Star vs is a fandom filled with orgy porgy addicted freaks, mutated assholes and sub-human mutants who have long since lost their humanity to cuck posting and the Marco-serum bowl leading to the quarantined danger zone that we know
Yep, seems like Rapture to me.

>unironic use of mansplaining.

Kill yourself

>enjoys the pining episodes
>accuses someone else of having shit taste
Kek

I actually liked their post and usage.
>BTFO lol desu XD
Why do have better phrases then us? Sup Forums has degrades to sounding like an edgy 12 year old niggers on facebook

The lack of meaning in life weighs eventually, and you'll become bitter and unfulfilled by 30. Plus it's mostly used as a crutch for people afraid of expressing feeling or attachment.

>bitter and unfulfilled by 30
assumptions, whether people have a bad day or not is up to them to decide

>afraid of expressing feeling or attachment
again assumptions. Life has no meaning, but interpersonal relationships are important on a personal level. The universe may not give a fuck about them, but you do

In the end it's just Carpe Diem. You are given another day in life. It's up to you how you use it. It doesn't matter anyway.

Thats existentialism.