Storytime Generation X #3

This was not storytimed last week, lets change that, this one goes for the user who like the comic and the other user who likes eye-boy

Other urls found in this thread:

taylornetworkofpodcasts.com/2017/06/11/sunday-comics-podcast-christina-strain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont bother reading issue 2, the art was worse there, here there is a little of improvement.

Here the deer girl finally talks.

eye-boy sucks at this desu.

Hey remember the inferno baby from the last issue of new mutants? he is still there.

Has she always been a bitch?

Nah, she was always in the background petting animals and all that.

btw this Pixie looks kinda awful.

Also do you think Quentin Is gay for Morph? he seems like the kind of guy who will trick a shapeshifter to look like himself just having sex with the other Quentin.

Oh hey Dani is here.

fuck mean to say "to change into himself just for having sex", sorry i had a brain fart.

It wasn't storytimed because it was trash in a sea of trash.

some people like it.

Welp gotta go buy the issues now

btw the writer is adopting a kid this week, expect Shogo to become more important in the comic.

>characterfags

Because they have bad taste. The comic isn't good.

btw i am liking this new character.

the first 2 issue gave a bad impression, but i liked this issue more, it gave characterization to the different members of the group, is also showing build up for upcoming issues.

In a interview the writer did she said that Daniel Ketchum, the editor for x-men comic, told her to not worry about reading othe comics and continuity, she instead re-read generation X and all other teen x-men books like new mutants and academy x.

taylornetworkofpodcasts.com/2017/06/11/sunday-comics-podcast-christina-strain/

Here is the interview btw.

He doesn't want to be called Morph

Seriously either Quire is gay or he is manipulating morph for something.

And they just stole cyclop jacket, and this is it Sup Forums, hope you liked.

has Cyclops been mentioned in this series at all? why do they have all his old suits/jackets at this new school that he never was part of?

Quintin will never be good and the rest of the cast is annoying. The horrible art makes it unreadable though, not the mediocre dialog.

Subjective opinion and assuming. Thinking you're in the head of everyone who reads comics. Even if it sells 3,000 copies, it means it has 3,000 fans.

>Suddenly Cyclops cosplay

I just do not like any of the characters, at all. They all seem like assholes and are super flat; especially that waste of ink Quintin. Thanks for the storytime. At least gave me some insight into the book.

>Eyeboy's Cable cosplay.
It just doesn't fit.

I'm actually buying this, I like the characters so far, but the art is way past unfortunate.
Is it the artist, inker, or colorist that's ruining this?
Anyway, this is just as bad as Vote Loki! I absolutely hate Marvel's tendency to bait and switch with cover artists.

Didn't that pink haired dude die in Morrisons x-men? I remember him doing a beta uprising and getting BTFO by his qt blonde waifu. Why did they bring him back? His death was actually pretty sad.

This book is good... except for the horrible, horrible art.

>Daniel Ketchum, the editor for x-men comic, told her to not worry about reading othe comics and continuity,
it's the guy who was fired, isn't him?
Yeah, it's because morons like him Marvel is in shambles.

I´m actually not sure what gender each character is supposed to have

so how many of them are actually gay and don´t just dress like it?

that's Cyclops' 90s costume

I buy it hoping they change artists soon. I like the writer as a person so I'm willing to give her a chance.

He turned into psychic energy. He got better.

Three are actual gay so far. Roxy, Deeds and the new kid.

good.
now I have a reason for not caring anymore

>the editor for x-men comic, told her to not worry about reading othe comics and continuity
Sounds about on par for Marvel. Doesn't matter that she ignored him though because it's still not a good book.

nah it´s purely because of sjws and feminists

That's mature.

I think there's some logic to this given the comic is about new students, who wouldn't really know the past either, and aimed at newer readers, who might get scared off by too much continuity. As long as the author read Wolverine and the X-Men forward they would probably be okay.

Even if they keep the artist there's a handful of really obvious changes they could make, like fixing their awful brush settings, cutting down on the foreheads, removing all those excess face lines, stop missing while giving everyone meth cheek bones, stop fucking up proportions when overusing reference images, and stop reusing panels.

why should I want to read a comic about gay people if I´m straight?

>suck my welsh rarebits

Oh, I would.

That's a good one.

>less then 1% of the population
>now nearly make up 50% of all characters
nice sjw pandering. no buy for me

I don´t know feminist and sjws told me to think in groups so I´m just doing the same now for me as well

no wonder this industry is failing if idiots like you now make up the average fan

If QQ is gay, he'll become much worse because he'll have immunity to bad things happening to him.

>less then 1% of the population
What? Are you confusing transgender and gay? Homosexuals are like 2% and up to 5% if you include bisexuals.

Wrong statistics. Stop spreading false informotion. Not hard to find the facts faggot.

Then don't buy it. Quit doing Sup Forumss version of virtue signalling.

sure but don´t wonder why this place and comics in general are becoming more and more a ghost town

>Pinna
Mango silencers when