Injustice 2 #11 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/93030080/#93030080
desuarchive.org/co/thread/93180877/#93180877
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They both look like Clark

That's all.

;_; F

it wouldn't be a Taylor Injustice issue if we didn't have someone die every chapter.

this really kinda made me sad

wew

*teleports behind you*

Oh shit, it's The Rock.

Missed the last two weeks, did anything notable happen?

It was booster and ted

What's with the bimbo look?

Killer Croc had lunch

Me, too!

Aw crap.

Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) got eaten by Orca and Killer Croc, which Ra's al Ghul livestreamed on television.

Also, Booster Gold kissed him while he died.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/93030080/#93030080
desuarchive.org/co/thread/93180877/#93180877

They didn't eat Ted, he got injured and bled out. Him and Booster embraced as he died.

which is weird because everyone else did get eaten

I like to imagine Croc and Orca spared him out of respect, since he was a superhero and probably helped save the world a couple of times in this universe

you mean it's Namor.

holy shit that costume is BAD

who thought it would be a good idea to hug on a battlefield filled with evil robots and you dead companions right behind you...

injustice...

Looks better in-game desu

I'm a little disappointed that this spent this issue essentially retelling the opening of the game. Does anyone happen to know how many issues they plan on releasing this time around? With things like this happening, I assume that there's not going to be nearly as many as the first Injustice.

This is going in the "strange Brainiac designs" folder.

That's literally half of what the Injustice comic is, and we didn't see most of this comic in game. It's expanding on the story we knew, which is this comic's job

I think they're scarier in game because you can tell he just took a skeleton and strapped fake muscle to it.

I really wish the previous writer actually built up some respect between Superman and Black Adam. As it stands, Black Adam only joined the regime because Superman threatened Kandaq. Why should Adam give a shit about raising his cousin or bringing back Superman's government? Taylor did a way better job of establishing respect between Superman and Sinestro. The other writer gave us no reason to think that Adam would respect Superman. I wish they explored more what they said in the game -that Superman's style of ruling is similar to Adam's and that's why the got along...

>literally half

There are very, very few comics in the original run that were nothing but recaps of scenes that literally happened in the game.

F

is for fujoshi.

What if there was some kind of curse on Supergirl and the only way she could be freed from the curse was by farting in my face deliberately. Would she do it?

Huh, so in this universe Kara never arrived until the events of Injustice happened.

Why does Kara's dad look more like Clark than Jor?

The main costumes are all mostly alright but god if the gear outfits don't mostly look like shit.

Because Kryptonians don't have Maury

Yes, and Black Adam & Wonder Woman trained her.

Thanks.

>hug in the middle of a battle...

>Uncle Adam and Aunt Diana soon

Yeeeeeees, I liked the relationship between those three in the game.

>Adam doesn't look like he sells electronics at reasonable prices
DROPPED

Because someone cucked someone.

Here you happy now?

>THIRTY-FIVE YEARS LATER
Holy shit Supes is only 35? I thought he was pushing past early-40s by the time the first Injustice happened.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Could be a power play?

Superman went nuts. You, his cousin, I will now babysit to make sure that doesn't happen with you as well.

Plus a Krytonian ally wouldn't hurt either.

pretty
Better than looking like the milkman, right?

Interesting

well the first injustice had like 5 years in between Joker's death and when the other universe came, there isn't much that happen between superman's jail and now

Those are big tits

That's some bitchin' design for Braniac. Almost feels like Skeletor is invading.

For you.

I like that they used the Kryptonian armor from MoS.

Also, Brainiac's ship looks cooler than it did in the game.