Alright Sup Forums its been awhile since I did this, but lets have another DC battle

Alright Sup Forums its been awhile since I did this, but lets have another DC battle.

Superman vs black lightning

This time it will be at an office park.

Superman stats

Fucking Heroclix?
>>/tg/

nope, mutants and masterminds

Black lightning stats

black lightning init-20
superman init-15

black lightning gets the first move

>black lightning stays on the ground and attempts to feint supeman
roll 15

>superman resists with insight
rolls 6

>black lighting has now made superman vunerable to his next strike

>superman uses his super breath on black lightning. DC19 to dodge

>black lightning attempts to dodge
rolls 20(unnatural)

>Because black lightning dodged the effect is reduced by half and rounded up. Black lightning resists the lessened effect via fortitude
rolls 10

>black lightning fails by 1 degree and is now hindered. his movement speed if halved.

>black lightning flies over to the nearest tree and uses it as cover. The tree gives black lightning full cover and he now has a penalty of -5 for those attacking him. He now attacks superman using his lightning bolt
rolls 20(unnatural)

>superman was made vunerable during the first round and so the attack hits him. superman rolls his toughness
rolls 21

>Superman fails by 1 degree and takes a bruice from the attack.

>superman closes the distance between him and black lightning using his speed and attempts to punch black lightning.
rolls 21-5=16

>the punch misses thanks to the tree as cover and black lighting avoids taking damage.

>Now that superman is close, black lightning activates his static shield and increases his toughness from 4/8 to 11/15 and becomes vulnerable losing half his active defenses. He does not move.

>superman goes for another punch, but this time uses power attack taking a -3 from modifier and is also going for a knock effect if the attack hits.
rolls Nat20

>Black lightning resists the punch with toughness.
rolls 21

>black lightning fails by 2 degrees and is now bruised and dazed. He also is knocked back 120 feet. he flies into the far north wall.

>walls toughness resist against impact
rolls nat20

>black lightning hits the north building and falls prone

Bl vs supes isn't really a battle. It's more like a massacre.

>black lightning attempts to stand up as a free action using athletics.
rolls 19

>this succeeds and black lightning can stand as a free action. Due to being dazed black lightning can now only either move or take a standard action. Black lightning decides to use his stun shock on superman.
rolls 17

>superman easily dodges the attempt and avoids damage.

>superman picks up the tree black lightning once hid behind and flies up 30 feet into the air. this ends his turn.

>black lightning decides to take this chance to move inside. He blasts the wall behind him.Wall resists with toughness.
rolls 18

>black lightnings attempt fails and the wall withstands his blast. He now flies up to the second floor and and breaks through a window into the building.

>superman throws the tree at the window black lightning just entered. because the trees size it will hit not only the glass, but the wall and thus the walls resists.
rolls 13

>the tree, when thrown with supermans strength breaks the wall and leaves black lightning exposed. Superman uses extra effort and becomes fatigued, but uses his heat vision to strike black lightning.
rolls 29

>black lightning is hit with the heat vision and resist with toughness.
rolls 18-1=13

>black lightning fails by 3 degrees and is now staggered and bruised again.

>black lightning uses his hero point to remove the staggered condition, but not the bruise. He then moves away from the window and into the hallway east where he uses his short circuit within the building. The building loses all power and goes dark.

>superman flies down to the hole and into the dark building. Once inside he looks around using his super senses to find black lightning.
rolls 25

>superman see's black lightning down the hall

>black lightning powerstunts and becomes fatigued to reverse his short circuit into an overloading effect. The power within the building turns back on all that once. this includes the lights, fire alarm, and vending machines. The result overcharges them.

>Superman is caught in the insuing chaos while using his senses and the sounds and lights overwhelm him. He must now make a fortitude resist to avoid damage.
rolls 33

>superman is completely unaffected by the overcharge.

>black lightning exchanges his move action for a defend action.

>superman, using his super speed rushes over to black lightning and strikes at him again with a punch. Because black lighting took a defensive action he will now roll his parry not to be hit.
Superman rolls 26
Black lightning rolls 23

>black lightning is hit by the punch and rolls his toughness.
rolls 18-2=16

>Black lightning fails by 4 degrees and is instantly knocked out by superman.

K.O.

DOES ANYONE want to see anyone else fight?

no, Sup Forums is dead

Yeah. Superman vs bizzaro, perhaps?

that would be cool

I can do that. Ill get the sheets

Flashpoint Batman vs Punisher

Next fight! Superman vs bizzaro

They will be fighting within this church

Lets begin
superman init 10
bizzaro init 12

Bizzaro will go first.

>Bizzaro rushes forward towards superman and before getting within 5 feet of him attacks using his artic vision.
rolls 16

>superman dodges the artic blast as bizzaro rushes at him.

>when bizzaro gets within range superman begins to punch bizzaro. Superman burns his hero point to gain multi attack on his punch.
rolls 26

>superman unleashes a flurry of punches into bizzaros face and chest. Bizzaro resists with his toughness.
rolls 21

>bizzaro suffers 3 degrees of failure and is now staggered and bruised. Superman does not move from his position.

>tfw only 3 splats
>tfw no adventures
How are the M&M3e splats?

Lex Luthor vs Joker.

>bizzaro dumbly continues forward. He flies to the top of the church and unleashes a cone of fire breath down on superman. Dodge DC 22

>superman attempts to dodge the cone of fire
rolls 22

>superman matches the DC and succeeds. He successfully moves out of the way of the fire and avoids all damage.

>superman flies up to bizzaro and when he is within 10 feet of him he unleashes a super breath to pin bizzaro to the ceiling.

>bizzaro attempts to dodge the breath using dodge.
rolls 25

>Bizzaro easily dodges the attempt and floats away from where he once was and avoids being pinned.

3e is garbage, 2e is an actual superhero game.

I will do this next, but it'll be more drawn out as both arn't super combat heavy.

>bizzaro cries at superman and claims that superman will totally beat him and is the strongest. Bizzaro is attempting to demoralize superman and impose a penalty to all of his next moves.
rolls 19

>superman resists this with his will.
rolls 29

>superman is unshaken by bizzaros laugher. Bizzaro then uses his move action to fly to the ground.

>superman moves down directly and drops his fists down onto bizzaro.
>bizzaro burns his villain point to immediately counter superman and their fists collide together creating a shock wave of force. Both need to roll athletics to not be pushed back. DC 34
SUperman rolls 29
Bizzaro rolls 26

>Superman is knocked by only 60 feet and landed on his toes while bizzaro pushed back 120 feet. Bizzaro is sent into the back wall of the church. The wall makes a resistance check via toughness.
rolls 15

>the wall shatters and bizzaro is sent outside tot he ground.

>3e is garbage, 2e is an actual superhero game.
What did he mean by this?

You can do something punchier if you like. Maybe Superboy and Supergirl vs Superman.

>bizzaro stands up and laughs loudy as he unleashes a ray os artic cold at superman.
rolls 20(unnatural)

>superman once again dodges the cold ray. He immediately fires back with his own heat ray using accurate attack and this time sustains it. This means he will not stop using the ray and he will have a -2 to hit
rolls 27-2=25

>bizzaro is hit by the heat ray and resists the damage.
rolls 8-1=7

>the heat ray wons by more than 4 degrees which becomes lethal and the heat ray burns through bizzaros body and sets him on fire, killing him.

Superman wins again!

>the heat ray wons by more than 4 degrees which becomes lethal and the heat ray burns through bizzaros body and sets him on fire, killing him.

MAN OF MURDER

Ok, I appear to have lost the lex Luther file so instead I'm going to try something new.

This next fight will be a mini adventure.

>The joker has taken over a missile silo and plans on using it to turn Gotham into a crater with it. Batman is off world with the justice league and his ward is too busy doing titans work and so it falls to huntress to stop the joker from succeeding.

The joker

The huntress

>PL11

>PL 9

Sometimes I wonder what went through the minds of the GR staff.

The joker has minions throughout the silo, but they are basic so posting their stats aren't really worth it.

>The huntress arrives at the silo and upon arrival attempts to break into the silo with the staff, only to discover that the door is already unlocked. Cautiously, she crouches and descends into the depths of the silo.

>she decides to be sneaky as she gets close to the first floor.
Stealth check rolls 30

>As she enters the first floor she looks around and can see 2 men standing around with guns.
Guard perception check rolls 12

>the guards don't notice as Huntress sneaks up behind them and with her staff strikes at one. Because the guards are unaware they are vunerable
Attack check rolls 24
>the attack lands and the guard makes a toughness check.
rolls 8
>the guard is a minion and thus a single degree is enough to knock them out. The guard fails by 3 degrees and is knocked out.

>the second guard, surprised turns surprised screaming. he points his gun at huntress who points her staff at him and says. "You can either drop it and leave quietly, or you're taking a nap too. Which is it?"
HUntress makes this an intimidation check rolls 15
>the guard resists with insight
rolls Nat20

>the guard smirks and open shis mouth say "WE'VE GOT COMPANY BOYS!" and fires at Huntress.

OP why don't you just run a MnM game for Sup Forums or /tg/?

Not him but:
>it takes an hour or so create a character from scratch
>people will try to minmax into the "Bathroom Mentalist" or whatever DCA/3e's equivalent is
>setting up a time is always a hassle
>1-2 players will drop by the 2nd session
>roll20 sucks

Guard attack check roll 5

>Huntress quickly spins and her cap wipes around as she dodges the bullets and witht he momentum of her spin out swings her staff at the guards head.
Attack check rolls 27
>the staff strikes the guard in the head and he resists with toughness.
Toughness check rolls 10
>the guard is knocked out and slumps to the ground as the sound of gun fight ceases.

>the huntress can hear more guards incoming though and looks around for a way out. She see's a door reading 'stairs' and makes a move for it. she is stopped though as the door is locked.
>as she makes this discovery 5 guards enter from the doorway down the hall. Before the huntress can get a word out they open fire.
attack rolls
atack rolls 8
attack rolls 16
attack rolls 19
attack rolls 4

> The huntress displaying inhuman skill proceeds to flip and summersault out of the way of the gun fire. She moves back to the entry door and retracts the staff. she draws out her twin pistols.

>she waits for the gunfire to stop as they begin to reload and steps out from cover opening fire on two of the guards.
attack rolls 18
attack rolls 27

>two guards are struck in the legs and waist by her shots
toughness check rolls13
toughness check rolls 14

>the two guards are taken down in pain and the 3 remaining guards, done reloading open fire once more
attack roll 14
attack rolls 5
attack rolls 6

>the huntress once again moves behind the wall and avoids the gunfire.

>>it takes an hour or so create a character from scratch
>>people will try to minmax into the "Bathroom Mentalist" or whatever DCA/3e's equivalent is
>>setting up a time is always a hassle
-2 players will drop by the 2nd session
>>roll20 sucks
>not just forcing players to use the archetypes or random generate from the DMs kit
>not just deciding to do a one shot for anons because they're too austic for any other social interaction
>only run attempt to run a full on campaign if you click some people from doing one shots

You just got to use your noggin user

>The huntress moves out from behind cover and runs forward firing once more as she does so attacking another 2.
attack rolls 21
attack rolls 22

>Two more guards are hit
toughness roll 20
toughness roll 17

>this time only 1 guard is tken down while the other is merely given flesh wounds and still standing. The one who withstood her gunfire charges in at her and takes a swing as she closes the distance.
attack roll 19

>the huntress skillfully parry's his strike and pushes him aside. As she does so the other guard shouts "I can't get a shot, move!" The huntress responds by firing at the final two.
attack roll25
attack rolls 26

>the guards are both struck
toughness roll 5
toughness roll 5

>the final two guards drop in pain from their bullet wounds and the huntress holsters her guns. Breathing heavily she looks around before walking past the men on the ground and intot he hall they entered from. The doorway leads toa hall which leads to another room. She takes out her crossbow this time as she approaches the door and with a deep breath kicks it open.

>the huntress has opened the door into a room with various bags painted purple ont he floor. She walks over to them and find them empty. She looks around, cautious.
Perception check 22

>Beyond the current room she can hear what sound like muffled crying. She quickly moves across the room to the next door and opens it to see beds across the room. On the beds are tied and gagged scientist. She makes her way over to them and proceeds to untie them all one by one.

The huntress: Are you ok?
Scientist: no, please you have to help the others. they took them to the blast lock.
The huntress: where is that?
Scientist: It's across from here in the other room.
The huntress: Ok, wait here

>The huntress quickly runs out of the room and next door where she pushes the door open and see's a large bolt door opened. On the floor she see's blood and drawing her crossbow runs into the bolt locked room. It is a long metal tunnel and lights line the floor leading down the hall and into a wide cavern. Approaching slowly the the empty hall she looks out and see's the missile head. Looking down lower she see's the bloody white coats of scientist on the side of the missile. Her heart sinks.

Off topic butt how would you guys go about running MnM/cape shit game? Do you Marvel,DC,Valiant,default analogy setting for whatever book or do you make your own?

>She wants to take a moment to mourn, but as she stares down the silo she can see several lights blinking. She turns around and goes back tot he survivors.

HUntress: This place isn't safe. You all need to get out of here .
Scientist: what's happening?
Huntress: The joker has taken over your silo and from what I know plan son using it. I need to stop him.
Scientist: Dear gods, we have to stop him.
Huntress: No, I have to stop him. You all need to get to a safe place.
Scientist: But, we know how to stop it. You need us.

>Huntress wants to ignore them, but they are right.

Huntress: Ok I'll go down and clear the way, I need you all to stay here and I'll call you down.
Scientist: That'll take to much time. We can use the walky talkies I saw those brutes using.
Huntress: walky talkies?

>One of the scientist leads her out and to the knocked out guards where he removes a walky talky from the bodies of the men. With a smile Huntress takes one and smiles.

Huntress: You wouldn't know how to open the door too would you?
Scientist: Of course, There is an emergency unlock based on a series of knocks. Just hit it 5 times.

>with that the huntress leaves the scientist and knocks on the stairwell door 5 times. She hears a click and the door opens.

Huntress: If I can't stop this thing run.

She says and descends once more.

>the huntress walks slowly down the stairs and listens carefully. She can hear what sounds like clanking and grunts. As she reaches the door she cracks it and peaks out. Inside she can see 8 men and 12 canisters of joker gas. they appear to be carrying them into the bolt locked door, but no signs of survivors. They speak saying.

Guard 1: I don't know how this is suppose to make us money. We blow the city we become terrorist. aint no money in that.
Guard 2: Don't be stupid man. The clown know's what he's doing. He said the bomb is only step 1. he waited for bats and his little bird to be gone for this. Just trust the J-man.

Your choice Sup Forums
1: enter the room and check it out
2: ignore it and keep going down.

1 get in that bitch

>huntress takes a deep breath and rolls out of the door drawing her gun as she does it. The guard quickly turn and look at her in disbelief. She puts her gun directly to the the nearest cannister and and pulls the hammer back.

Huntress: I've got the hammer pulls back, I loosen my grip and this cannister goes boom. Seeing as none of you have tits I'm gonna wager you aren't immune to it's effects. so Drop the guns and get against the wall.

Intimidation check rolls 24

>the guards looks around unsure of what to do.
Insight resist roll 12

>The guards, scared, put their guns on the floor and slowly back away against the wall. As they do it Huntress smiles and stands up with the cannister in hand to ensure their cooperation. the men

Huntress: ok, now we're gonna talk and if I like what you say you get out of this nice and sad. What is the joker planning?
Guard: He didn't tell us the whole plan. He just told us to take over the silo.
Huntress: and these?

>huntress motions at the cannisters The guards stand silent though.

Huntress:[loosens her thumb]: I don't hear answers!
Guard: no! he wanted us to line the bottom of the silo with these ok. Just don't let g-

>The moment is interrupted by the jokers voice coming in over the entercom

Joker: hellllloooo nurse That's not very nice scary my friends like that.
Huntress: Just wait til I get to you then.
Joker: well, Hopefuly you'll be smiling when we meet.

>the cannisters within the room all begin to blink red at the top of the nozzle. the guards freak out and scramble to the door as the cans release the green gass all through the room.

>Huntress drops the can as it releases gas and she pulls her cape over her mouth and nose. The room begins to fill up with gas and the sounds of panic screaming slowly turning to laughter.

>looking around Huntress can't see a clear exit, but begins to cough as the gas hits her.
Huntress fortitude check roll 27

>93344703
>how would you guys go about running MnM/cape shit game?
Step 1. Choose your system. MSH, DCH, MSHRP, M&M, ICONS, whatever
Step 2. Look at the details of the system's setting and/or NPCs. Note what you don't like or what seems underdeveloped
Step 3. Alter the setting, create a new one. or adapt a new one.
Step 3.5. Write up the most RELEVANT new/adapted characters.
Step 4. Determine tone (gritty, campy, grim, light-hearted, middling), setting (space, other dimension, USA, Russia, Japan), and timeline (time period, sequence of recent events)
Step 5. Recruit players

So I will walk you through the process using hypotheticals.
>1. I choose DC Adventures (M&M3e)
>2. There are a few things I don't like: Johns' Superboy, Cadmus being a little too advanced, etc.
>3. I do a quick re-write of Superboy's quirks and save it in my GM materials. I add Department H from Marvel Comics as an offshoot/competitor of Cadmus. I'll also add in Captain America in this world's Golden Age, although he is missing and presumed dead.
>3.5. I stat up Captain America and some choice Department H alumni (Wolverine, Deadpool, Sabretooth)
>4. For tone I'll go with gritty/middling, setting I'll go with somewhere near the NY/Canada border, and for time I'll go with the first year of Superman's career - c. 198X
>5. I go to the M&M forums and put up an ad

Perception check roll 25-2=23

>Huntress looks around the room and see's that the door out of being jammed by the panicking guards. She moves away from the main room and towards the bolt locked door. As she enters into it the room is filled with green gas and a laughing guard comes barging out. His red teary eyes wide as he laughs like a mad man. She lets him fall past her and continues down.

>The floor is hard to maneuver as bodies and cannisters block much of the path. She pushes onward though until she reaches the silo outlet and pokes her head out.
Perception check roll 15-2=13

>The green smoke keep sher from seeing clearly and she isn't sure where to go from here, but she's seen the silo before and knows that she can attempt to climb down. turning around and perching herself on the ledge she begins her climb when the hand of a fallen guard reaches out to grab her.
Grab check roll 17

>huntress bats his hand away and moves down
athletics check roll 20(unnatural)

>huntress locks her hands into the wall, but it is too smooth of a surface and she slips down the silo. She falls rapidly gasping in panic and thinking quickly of what to do next.
Huntress burns the hero point to modify the scene. She makes her cape bigger and longer.

>using her cape huntress grabs the edges and opens it up to slow her descent. The cape slows her down and moves her towards the missile. Once close enough she releases the cape and attempts to take old of the grooves on the side.
athletics check roll 31

>breathing a sigh of relief Huntress hold herself to the side of the missile.

>Huntress clings tot he side of the missile and takes out her walky talky

Huntress: Hey, you still there?
Scientist: Yea, are you at the control room?
Huntress: Not yet. I'm actually stuck on the missile.
Scientist: what?!
Huntress: stop yelling and start helping. How do I get to the control room from here?
Scientist: It depends. are you at a narrow red stripe?
Huntress: Yea.
Scientist: Ok, directly across from our side at the red stripe is the door leading to the control room. if you can make it across the silo and to that door you'll be there.
Huntress: Ok thanks.

>huntress hangs up and walky and begins to walk across the missile.
Athletics check roll Nat1

>huntress attempts to shimmy across the side of the missile, but her footing doesn't hold and she slips off the side and begins to fall once more. Huntress draws out her cape once more and begins to slow her descent.

>she tries to maneuver to glide over to the door of the control room.
Acrobatics check roll nat1

>her attempts fail and she glides slowly down to the base of the missile. As she lands she look sup at the height of the door and her heart sinks once more. She tries to determine the height.
Insight roll 12

>unable to determine the height Huntress curses and attempts to climb the rocket instead.
Athletics check roll 18

>Despite her best efforts Huntress can't get a solid hold on the rocket this time and punches the metal screaming.

>nat1
JUST

>Huntress tears her cape off and proceeds to put it into long stripes. She ties the ends together until she has a long string of ripped cape. With one free end she ties it to the end of the cross bow and walks across the silo base until she is at the other end where the control room wall is. She fires the crossbow up and the arrow hits under the door.

Huntress: YES!

>she pulls the string to ensure its tight and then proceeds to climb up. As she climbs she hears the jokers voice come over the speakers once again.

Joker: Lady and gentlemen this is your captain speaking 5 minutes til life off heheheheh

>As she hit the bottom of the doorway she lifts herself up and climbs intot he metal hall. All the lights are flashing red and in the distance she can hear the sound of a hum. She recognizes the jokers voice. Pulling out her crossbow and approaches slowly and wipes the sweat from her brow.
Stealth check roll 26

>huntress creeps slowly into the control room from the door and see's a countdown on the computer screen. in the chair just infront of it is the joker waving a gun around as he hums.
Perception check roll 27

>the joker spins around and points the gun from his seat at the huntress with a smile.

Joker: aw, no smile. We'll have to fix that.
Huntress: and I know just how to do that.

BATTLE BEGINS!

huntress 19 init
joker 14 init

Huntress goes first.

>The huntress stands her ground and and fires the crossbow
attack roll 28

>the arrow hits the joker
toughness check roll 20

>the joker scoffs and pulls the arrow out uneffected by it. He stands up and pinches the flower on his lapel until acid shoots out.
attack check roll 24

>the acid hits huntress and burns through her suit to her skin.
fortitude check roll 16

>the acid burns her and the pain is enough to daze her. She is now dazed and limited to standard or move actions.

>Putting her crossbow away, huntress pulls out the staff and swings it around the room aiming for the jokers torso.
attack check roll 17

>The staff swings short and the joker parrys the end of the staff with a chuckle. He quickly skips to the right of the room and spins around and fires at the huntress.
attack check roll 29

>the gun hits its mark and huntress winces as the bullet hits.
toughness check roll 17

>the huntress is hit and she looks down as her waist bleeds and the joker laughs. HUntress failed by 1 degree and takes a bruise.

>Death in The Family 2

>huntress angry runs into the joker and uses extra effort to bypass dazed and get a standard action. She becomes fatigued doing this.
attack check roll 22

>huntress just barely manages to hit the joker. the joker attempts to hold himself up against the move.
resist with strength check roll 19

>the joker fails and is taken down tot he ground by the huntress. She holds him down pinned.

Huntress: this ends now.
Joker: I'm not that quick, just ask harley hahahah

>the joker attempts to escape the hold using his strength.
escape check roll 20 unnatural

>The joker knees huntress in the waist wound and pulls himself out of her hold and pulls himself across the ground away from her.

>Huntress pulls out her knife and swings down with it at the jokers leg. Because huntress is prone she suffers a -5 to hit.
attack roll 22-5=17

>The joker kicks her hand away as she groans. He stand up and laughs hysterically.

Joker: hahahaha This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

>The joker pinches his flower once more as Huntress lays on the ground. Because she is prone it makes it easier for him to hit her. He gets a +2 and she is vunerable
attack check roll 29+2=31

>the acid hits huntress on her back and the suit burns.
Toughness check roll 12-1=11

>Huntress fails by 2 degrees and because she is dazed cannt be dazed once more, but she gains another bruise. The acid burns through the back of her suit and turns her skin red.

Joker: Opps, I missed a spot

>the joker uses extra effort and becomes fatigued to do it once more.
attack check roll 17+2=19

>Huntress tries to rolls out of the way, but the acid still hits her this time on her waist wound.
toughness check roll 15-2=13

>huntress fails by 2 degrees again and takes another bruise. Her skin burns even more.

> Huntress attempts to stand as a free action
athletics check roll 16

>huntress stands as a free action and with bloody red eyes swings at the joker with her knife once more. this time she powerstunts and gains multi attack at the cost of becoming exhausted.
attack check roll 25

>her attack hits and she swings like a mad woman at the joker striking his arms as he attempts to block.
toughness check roll 22

>the jokers purple suit snags the blade with each strike and he avoids taking damage.

>As soon as she stops the jokerthros the gun away and moves to slap her with the joy buzzer.
attack check roll 15
>the joker uses his luck to reroll that
attack check roll 24

The buzzer hits huntress on the shoulder.
toughness check roll 8-3=5

>the shoulder shutters as electricity shoots through her body and she loses control of the ability to stand. Her hair stands on end and after a few seconds she drops to her knees and falls out.

FIGHT OVER!

The joker laughs as he sits back down in the chair and watches as the countdown continues.

Scientist via walky talky: Hello? are you there?

>huntress groans as her vision fades and the last thing she hears is the sound of the alarm sounding as the missile launches.

JOKER WINS!

Damn, I feel like if she didn't stop on the second floor this would have ended better.

RIP Helena

He meant that buying effects is retarded, buying powers is better. Skills cost more, there's more abilities to buy, Impervious was made useless, the progression table is a clusterfuck of stupid, it's just a pain in the ass to play. I'd rather play DnD 3.0 than MnM 3e.

>buying effects is retarded, buying powers is better
I'll agree with that at least. 3e's power constructions feel a lot more abstract than 2e's. I'm just said Disintegration got deleted from even the conversion doc.

The Question Vs The Creeper, please

I'll do that on elater. Gotta head to work.

Oh it' still there, you just have to look through 40 pages of effects and modifiers to build the power yourself. 3e is just lazy design,they literally said "fuck it, let the players put all this together for us."

I think it was more because people wouldn't stop wanking to 2e's Ultimate Power, actually. That was the forerunner of 3e's system and was constantly selling out, every fan was recommending it, etc. It worked as good "Advanced" system but it's not something that should be core.

Thanks, OP.