HAHAHAHAAH DC BTFO ETERNALLY

DC = #2 FOREVAH BWAHAHAHAHA

HOW CAN DKEKS EVEN COMPETE WITH MARVEL-BROS??!11111!!?!111

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAKSgWQ6AeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post more reddit comments please
they make me laugh

Captain Hydra and the Social Justice Warriors.

haven't picked up marvel since.

>in movies WW and Logan are the most acclaimed films to be released since TDK
>in comics Marvel is a cancer factory
>in animation Marvel may as well be dead
>in video games MvC is being spitroasted by Injustice and DBZ
Marvel always wins baby

Is there anything DC doesn't lose to based marvel at?

No, no there isn't

>in movies WW and Logan are the most acclaimed films to be released since TDK
Thor and spiderman haven't come out yet and Civil War is FAR superior to ANY of those movies especially that overrated edgy piece of shut from 2008

Hahaha hilarious
Stupid summer fuckheads

Um, aren't DC better at Tv and cartoons than them?

But this is true. DC always played second fiddle to Marvel. What are we discussing?

Nope AoS and Netflix destroys anything they have and the only shows they have that survive are on garbage channels like the CW

And cartoons? All they have is TTG and if you honestly think that's better than all the great marvel cartoons then HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Villain was...meh
Then it's not a very good Spider-Man movie :\

CBR actually.
The fact that someone is unironically defending Marvel's LEGACY being a 6$ 64 page book, whereas DC's REBIRTH being a 3$ 82-page book was just a sign of desperation.

take this shit behavior back to Sup Forums andgo dance with your insuferable kind, OP

Thor marketing is making out to be a guardians 2.5 quipfest and Spider-man is still being produced by Sony.

So you honestly expect these movies to beas groundbreaking like Wonder Woman and Logan?

Being classy = Being desperate

Yes

He's not saying that Marvel is doing better, he's saying DC can do better and simply doesn't.

>Wonder Woman
>Groundbreaking
Hahaha, no.

Making good animated series, and the only 2 good ones from Marvel died an early death.

Stop removing the names. What, you think someone's gonna "dox" them and send them pizzas?

Critics and audience disagree, all you got is your opinion, MCU is getting BTFO this year by everyone.

It showed old suits that a female hero is marketable. Thats a feat in it of it self.

More like he's a Marvelfag trying to defend Marvel's shit practices by claiming DC is "desperate."

Where is the Black Widow movie then?

He CLEARLY says they can sell Rebirth #1 for however much they want and are using the wrong tactics for revenue growth

Video Games(injustice),Solo Origin Movie(wonder woman),Cartoons(injustice),Most sucesful comic(batman)

Yeah Marvel is losing at pretty much everything right now, they should sell the rest of their rights to FOX already before it gets too embarassing.

*cartoons young justice

Only because people shat on Marvel for selling a smaller book for a heftier price. Its more grasping at straws at this point.

I don't understand what your question means.

Wrong quote?

>>in movies WW and Logan are the most acclaimed films to be released since TDK
>WW box office still could be lower than Deadpool

>DBZ
Who?

So DC selling comics in lower price, so more people can afford them, it's somehow worse than Marvel stealing people's money while producing garbage stories. It makes sense. 10.000 times i prefer DC's cheaper and better comics from Marvel 's overpriced crap.

Marvel was avoding female superhero movies so they waited to see if Wonder Woman was going to see a sucess and guess what?It was.

Marvel living in DC shadows as always.

>classy
They started raising the prices on some of their titles 3 months in. Tell it like it is, Marvel can afford to sell comics at 4.99 or 5.99 because people keep buying them and the sales chart show it. DC buyers on the other hand actually drop titles when they go from 2.99 to 3.99 and they're still patting the company on the back for making one cheap issue once and when you stop and look, that issue is just a bunch of set up and teases.
Feel free to whine about Marvel exploiting cheap tricks that will in the long run hurt the industry but at the end of the day it works for them and they're still #1.
PS DC's trade department is not classy, the people in charge of them outright indult the fans by canceling shit left and right and while some stuff I understand(runs are too long and collecting them isn't profitable due to low sales) but then there's short stuff like Ostrander Martian Manhunter that is short but they only released 2 trades out of what would have been at most 4.

>Video Games
MvCI and spiderman not to mention that Square Enix Avengers game all of which will be better than ANY DC game which after I'mJUSTass is none

>Solo Origin Movie
Umm... THE ENTIRE MCU MUCH?! An Black Panther already beats anything DC has or had by ducking lightyears and that's just a teaser and poster

>Cartoons
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

>Most sucesful comic
No one cares about comics but Secret Empire is WAY MORE SUCCESSFUL

>cartoons young justice
Cancelled and sent to a streaming service no one will use

Animation
Videogames
Comics
Fanbase
Not relaunching their series every 6 months in an act of desperation

Am I missing anything?

The books that had their price raised stopped being bi-monthly user. And DC gets bonus points simply for calling minis minis, maxis maxis, and ongoings ngoings, instead f labelling EVERYTHING an ongoing and scamming customers.

Problem here is that Black Widow is a terrible character to star in a solo film. Like, what are they going to do with her of all people? Explore her past? Have her do generic spy shit?

This bait is terrible, please work on it.

>They started raising the prices on some of their titles 3 months in. Tell it like it is, Marvel can afford to sell comics at 4.99 or 5.99 because people keep buying them and the sales chart show it.
They are literally cancelling and rebooting every comic, they are desperate and blaming "racism".

Do you get paid by the post or by the hour?

Then it did something terrible. The whole point of it was that a good movie would be acclaimed, regardless of the gender of the main lead. The whole "woman lead sells!" is only gonna push more schlock like Ghostbusters to be made again, and the cycle will just start anew.

>Civil War
>Good
>Film where a random noname fag btfo the whole avengers
>Plothole as big as your mom
>Half the movie was the shittiest action scene since the "Taken 2 fence" in a shitty grey airport.

>Good

>MvCI and spiderman not to mention that Square Enix Avengers game all of which will be better than ANY DC game which after I'mJUSTass is none

You mean QTEman and the mobile game? Please.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes

>No one cares about comics but Secret Empire
is WAY MORE SUCCESSFUL

April and May would disagree.

Secret empire is an event that like all other events will lose gas.

Batman is the most sold comic superhero tittle for years.

>Marvel living in DC shadows as always
Who's ripping of whose cinematic universe again?

Piece of advice, if you start writing like a retard in all caps, the bait becomes obvious.

>Deadpool
>MCU

choose 1

Be honest with me.

What went so horribly wrong?

Marvel for ripping off Universal

>WW is first avenger rip off
By your logic Thor is superman movie rip off and Black Panther will be a Batman copy

I don't think its bait. He's probably an under age summerfag.

>I don't have any arguments so I'll just call it bait

Pathetic but I really can't be that surprised

Pic related

Diveristy = Black Gay Females

That's it, mostly. The Black Male books were fine. Twas the YAAAASSSSS QUEEEENS that ruined everything.

And from what we know about Legacy, the new crop will still be there, the differenc eis the old guard will prop them up now.

Ironically Disney, just like with Star Wars.

Disney saved starwars.

*Unironically, fuck

Marvel? Doesn't matter, they're still on top. Fucking Cable can debut in the top 20 while Shazam, LoSH or Plastic Man can't and an user was trying to claim it's cause he's more popular. It may be that DC has killed those franchises but if they can't get those characters to sell better than a shitty clusterfuck of a 90s character like Cable then DC might just stand for Dead Company.

This

Before Disney saved them no one cared about Star Wars especially after the prequels

>Twas the YAAAASSSSS QUEEEENS that ruined everything.
>it's okay with DamageControl do it

How ironic that in this part Miles said that his skin color doesn't matter, when that has literally been Marvel's entire marketing strategy for about 3 years now

For my own mental health, I prefer to believe no one unironically types like this.

You mean normies who pretend to like Starwars cuz its hip? Its ruined any interest I had in the fandom.

>especially after the prequels
What fantasy land are you living in?

>And DC gets bonus points simply for calling minis minis, maxis maxis, and ongoings ngoings, instead f labelling EVERYTHING an ongoing and scamming customers.
That's not scamming. Wednesday warriors are retarded and never buy minis in singles which is retarded because you can trade wait ongoings too.

Don't even imply that the prequel movies are anything but shit

No one cares what you think nerd these movies keep making billions every single time and it ain't gonna stop

>Muh billion dollars

You mean the billions that none of you will see? Have some self respect.

This is worse bait than "All women love bbc"

You're implying that it wasn't popular after the PT, but it totally was.

The only thing I'm saying is that the PT is hot garbage and nothing else.

>Before Disney saved them no one cared about Star Wars especially after the prequels
Whatever you say, pal

I literally said nothing about public interest in the movies or how much cash they make, just that the PT are shitty movies

Take your (you) and go

I can't even tell who's trolling who anymore. This console war shit makes me feel like this board really is just 15 year olds.

This.

Everyone hat I come here and see people taking the bait on these threads seriously, I feel so much superior and smarter than the avarege Sup Forums poster.

What's even weirder is that since this is CBR someone would just go searching for the posts and find it.

>say that Bendis clearly wrote Rirri as a stand in for his step-daughter
>say that Bendis gets royalties
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't bully you fuuuuuuuuuuckssss

Wew, Marveltards...

>Who?
The true Marvel vs. Capcom successor

youtube.com/watch?v=BAKSgWQ6AeU

Yeah they cancelled YJ but at least they're bringing it back for S3. What happened to EMH or Spectacular again? Oh yeah they got removed, and the fans got lower quality replacements, which are now being replaced by even lower quality replacements.

The best thing Marvel animation has done recently are those ant-man shorts and they weren't even done in America

we are comparing to present day marvel dc stuff.
if you want to go to history dc wins since dcau. and batman brave and bold. and young justice

only good marvel cartoon in the past decade spectacular spiderman and avengers that was cancelled too.

ttg is better than that trash they call an avengers show. and ultimate spiderman which has ended.

justice league action is better than all their shows out now.

dc animated movies are soo much better than marvel animated shit bags. and dc animated been bad since flashpoint. but they are better than the trash marvel releases.

literally every trailer released now is most watch trailer. chill.

>It's another autistic company war thread
I hate company wars as much as the next guy but holy fuck, they're hilarious.

Dcfags and Marvelfags that fall for company war meme should be killed.

You guys are patethic.

You guys deserve nothing but pain and suffering.

>the people in charge of them outright indult the fans by canceling shit left and right

they're not insulting the fans by cancelling shit.
they're running a business. the multiple month gap between re-releases is to make sure the sales are there to justify releasing the rest.

clearly volume 1 of Ostrander's MM sold ok enough to justify vol 2, but 1+2 combined weren't enough to justify 3&4 coming out (because as numbers increase, readers decrease)

>dc animated movies are soo much better than marvel animated shit bags. and dc animated been bad since flashpoint. but they are better than the trash marvel releases.

Return of the Caped Crusaders is miles ahead of anything Marvel's put out