Steven Universe

>Black Pearl
Does she exist? Did she really murder Pink Diamond?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/n44qvodo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look user, if you want a
>Build your OC Pearl Harem
thread, just say it. Don't try to hide it

This image got so much better when someone edited out all the Tumblr Nose(TM)

Shut up

Black Pearl would probably be the fusion of several other pearls.

Where do you suppose Pink Pearl is? Pink Diamond undoubtedly had a pearl, but where would she even go after her diamond was shattered?

I don't think our Pearl was Pink's. If our Pearl belonged to a diamond I'd say it was more probably White Diamond.

Well, she exists, but she didn't murder anyone

Oh, I disagree. She's sent many a man down t' Davy Jones' Locker, I say!

Mocha, Lilac, and Matte Lavender are the best.

I think this is the only good OC of this show I've seen

And a friendly reminder she's still the property of Captain Jack Sparrow

I agree with you here.

Where in general are all of the gems that were under PD? We know where SOME are.

Some theorized that since PD was such a new diamond that maybe most of her gems were "loaners" from her sisters while she dug up her own on Earth, which could mean there is no pink pearl.

I like Taupe, Matte Lilac, and Matte Lavender actually, but good choices.

Pink Pearl, along with many gems closest to Pink diamond are bubbled somewhere hidden by White diamond

The Pearl with the Dragon Tattoo.

There's definitely a pink pearl, or at the very least there was. Zircon mentions her after having read the report, and Yellow Pearl and Blue Pearl both instantly visibly react to her mention in a way they hadn't reacted to any part of the trial prior.

Pink Pearl = Black Pearl :^)

Did yellow diamond kill pink diamond as an excuse to fire the corrupting cannon on earth and turn the frogs gay?

Oh baby plum.

>That slutty Pink

>You'll never own your own graceful and ageless maid/concubine

Matte Peach, Coral, Black>>>>

>delicious matte green

>Not wanting a harem of servile devotees
Come on, aim high user

Forest Green, the very definition of classy, but sex hungry, socialite

>pearl 1 isn't looking
REEE

Author?

AWAKEN MY MASTER

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Mocha looks like a mix of '80s fashions. I like that a lot. I imagine that hair being crimped.

When we build the perfect harem sex robot maid, women will no longer need to exist.

She's in Pearl's bubble in pieces. One time she possessed Fries costume

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I've been looking for that pic!

>write smutfics
>usually leave anything about the foreskin out because then cutfags can't self insert
This makes me reconsider my actions. It really is such an erotic part of sex and even wanking, I leave it out because I feel sorry for them they'll never experience this shit and don't want to make them feel any worse.

>Steven takes super male vitality and fucks the entire gem race to death

When will /sug/ be back?

>Cutfags will never know the pleasure of pinching the tip of your foreskin, watching it fill with piss like a water balloon, then letting it go, feeling that warm burst.

Why write for them at all?

when they're done buying their cigarettes

where is the original?

I learned my dad was cut a few days ago when I accidentally saw him in the shower.
There are some things not meant for mortal eyes.

September at the earliest

Optimistically we'll get two bombs before the end of the year, but don't be surprised if we only get 5 new episodes for the rest of 2017

>Pink knows exactly why you want a Pearl and she's more than okay with that.

Matte light Purple looks so cool and cute. Lovin' that shear poncho.

Are they sandpaper cigarettes?

You mean September at the latest, AFAIK we've never had a hiatus last longer than 4 months.

I really like this pearl

all of these are great but mostly overdesigned and that triggers my autism

What about black diamond or blood diamond?

missing a bunch there

also Matte Green Pearl is Best Pearl

Hyperdiamond

Matte peach is cute

>Ziggy stardust pearl
nice

underrated

You know it

So this is just a Pearl OC thread?

Aye m80 I be having a harty giggle for sure

Seems like she should be going into fashion instead of drawing fanart of a shitty show.

I honestly just assumed they are already into fashion and do a little fanart for funsies on the side.

My request!

I want pic of group pearls servicing a peen/the viewer pls.

Or just group of pearls pls, these ageless rock are pretty.

Why not gem OCs in general?

you got a gem?
Post it

dogwand.tumblr.com
I haven't updated it in years, though. Honestly cringing at myself.

So, we can all agree that Blue Pearl would give the best handjobs, right? Just look at her.

Connie is a gem zombie. So is Greg. Steven and Connie can fuse not because Steven is part human, but because Connie is now part gem. Connie, Lars, Greg, Lion, and magical plants can fuse with regular gems. Rose didn’t try this with Greg because she didn’t know, having never tried to fuse with Lion or her other minions. They can also all be incorporated into Fluorite.

I need to put notification on for u, i lvoe your blog.

Please do more pearl

clyp.it/n44qvodo

Thanks. I'll try to get back in the groove and post more. It makes me happy to hear that folks like my stuff.

Honetly, Im happy you are a live and well. Never stop practicing and doodling. Thank you for sharing your art.

My sug folder kinda got wiped and I was looking for your art for a long time. Glad to see you again mate. Hope you get back in the groove.

Why did you stop updating? Your drawings are really nice, even if I don't care about SU. I still love pic related a lot, it's got a lot of emotion in it.

I hope you're still drawing although you don't post stuff online?

>that feel

I'd beg to differ, Jack.

Bronze Pearl is classy as fuck

I like Matte Lilac

I've scarcely drawn a thing in a year. Standard combination of work and emotional issues, I guess. No real good excuse.

I kind of lost interest in SU though, so expect more original work/other fandom stuff moving forward.

Hey I love your pearl but I love your art mores keep it up. Hang in there