Scenes that hit you unexpectedly hard

Scenes that hit you unexpectedly hard

It helps that every other segment in this one was light hearted and a little silly, and this one itself was for like the first 4/5, and before he builds his little makeshift shrine.

Bojack Horseman, season 3

>...Sarah Lynn?

I knew it was coming, even after the fakeout i knew it was coming but my heart still sunk in this moment.

>in b4 simpsons and futurama

In the new season of F is for Family the parents are in a screaming match in another room and the two younger kids are watching TV. They're so used to them fighting they don't care and just end up moving closer to the TV and turning up the volume to drown out their yelling. That brought up a lot of childhood shit I really try hard to forget.

I was about to say this too

I think the fight that happened during Maureen's parent teacher meeting, and seeing the classmate who copied and the guilt he's going through was more powerful to me personally.

worked only once though.

This entire episode desu

Everything about Chuckie's mom ESPECIALLY in the 2nd movie, like god damn dude.

Just gonna spoiler this, open at your own peril Iron Giant spoiler you know damn well which one

damn.....NOT THAT ONE!!!!

B E S T RO N K
E
S
T
R
O
N
K

These break me without fail every time I watch them.

This among otherss

You go.
I stay.

>one character makes a recovering addict go into a drug fueled bender
>the other happily goes along with it

Both were absolute retards.
Bojack still is

15 years after I first watched this I still can't get past this scene without crying like a bitch

I think my brother named my nephew after me because of that episode.

looks familiar, sauce?

Sarah Lynn was a really shitty character and was absent through most of the series so it was hard to suddenly care also they made a joke in the same episode about her passing so it killed whatever impact it would have had, it was nowhere near as surprising as I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU and I doubt the fandom cared enough about her to really feel bad about it.

Tom and jerry

Tom the Cat goes to heaven and a wet bag of three kittens show up to walk through the gates

Not really a /co, but absolutely relevant

Shazam! will never be the same again.