Fans of Star vs...

Fans of Star vs. theorize there might be a connection between Marco and Eclipsa from what the season 3 introduction showed us.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62502183
youtu.be/PDnM7or-vVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure you're the only one who theorizes that.

>Eclipsa is resurrected
>Marco adds Eclipsa to the harem
>Starcucking continues
>All is right with the universe

/thread

The characters with connections with Eclipsa are Toffee (past) and Star (present), with both probably going to interact with her when she's freed in the future. And possibly/probably Moon as well, if that was really her she shook hands with and not just a manifestation of dark magic.

This reminds me of the Toffee-Marco connections everyone used to be so big on, until they suddenly weren't.

I'm still big about the connections between Toffee and Marco, you'll see

I like how his eyes became bigger since beginning of season 2

more kawaii to make his suffering more painful

Why does Manna keep getting sucker punched on all fronts?

Because nobody likes it?

and it works. ;_;

Will Star use Returnius Armius Normalrino on him?

I like it though user

Star will accidentally cast Returnius Armius Normalrinny instead and blow up Ludo's arm. Then she'll say "meh, that works too."

okay wow

moringmark's done similar pun comics that pissed me off because they seemed too weak but this one is genuinely great

Not gonna lie, former Star supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Star crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the royal magic wand.

Because every time you shitpost about Janna another person doesn't like her

This isn't difficult to understand

What does it mean when I start thinking Ponyhead is okay now when she was the original reason I dropped the show in the first season?

It means your taste is improving

Well, at least she'll blow up the remnants of Toffee too.

There's no connection. How can a mexican boy and Star's 9th great grandmother could be connected? Maybe The Battle of Mewni knows.

He read the dark magic chapter

So have pretty much all the relevant characters in the show by now

Glossaryck, Ludo, Star, Toffee, Moon

I don't care how established or foreshadowed it is, that would be a cheap way out, and if that's really what they intend to do then the writers need to be fired

But Marco read it and lost his SAN check

But Ponyhead is a shit. That can't be right.

That's the joke user. That's always been the joke. Once you come to accept that you can shed your hate and laugh with the rest of us.

The entire point of Ponyhead is that she is a fucking shitty person, an absolutely terrible horse face that makes things worse being around her. And that's the joke. The reason so many people drop the show in the beginning after seeing that episode is because they think the humor is going to be like that for the whole series (I don't blame them, Party with a Pony is shit) but once you understand that, that's when you can appreciate (or at least tolerate) Ponyhead. Plus, as bad as she is, she truly is best friends with Star and has sort of an amicable relationship with Marco now (The book said that he would take Ponyhead over Janna, ouch)

Also in Season 2 she has that funny bit where they do the "you thinking what I'm thinking" and then they call the cops.

"What? I thought that's what you were thinking."

Ponyhead needs to die

I'm wondering if this show would actually kill off someone. I would be unbelievably shocked if Lekmet stayed dead because this is Disney but he went out like a champ.

If Moon perma-dies in a tragic fashion, the show becomes an immediate 10/10

I think I want more of this sex fairy.

Degenerate

Marco is definitely relevant in his own right.
Eclipsa is going to be a major player as soon as she is released, no matter where the story goes with her.
I think Buff Frog will stay in the picture, seeing more of Mewni means more of monster society too and he's our sympathetic monster besides Ludo who's busy being a meat puppet. He might even tie in with Eclipsa.
And I don't think we're done with Jackie yet, though I don't know if that translates to her graduating to major character.

And?

Lekmet could actually be dead. It's possible they could bring him back with Moon saving the ashes, but I think he's a minor enough character that his death could be seen as acceptable, if they don't resurrect him.

I don't know if anyone besides him will die in the present (though I'm also hoping it will be Moon),but I think they could get away with it having already happened in the past. Ex. Great Monster Massacre, though that didn't have named characters.

I feel pretty confident that someone we haven't heard of before, either from Moon's family or Toffee's family/side or both, will be killed off in flashback in Battle for Mewni. Something tragic's going on there and they're not hiding there was a war on.

>Disney literally makes a cartoon about a race war

>what is Zootopia

Either we see both of Moon's parents die, and later on her mom's skull on Toffee's shoulder, or we see the last stand of Lil' Chauncey.
Both for extra suffering points.

god this magical cat does things to me
itsa good thing shes fine too

Degenerate

thank you, but i prefer deviant

Oh wow, totally forgot about Chauncey. That's one definite kill right there.

Not sure if those skulls are going to turn out to actually be real. If they'd just left that backstory to the tapestry and whatever implications the audience would draw from that I'd assume they were from unknown Butterflys, but having actual named characters' skulls is maybe more gruesome than they'd be allowed to go. I'd like it though.

Though I think Ludo's helmet is also supposed to be a Septarian skull from his family's conflict with them in the past, except unlike Toffee's situation we know Ludo wouldn't have killed the guy it came from himself.

source on that image?

Star should be naked more often

Jackie was at major character status in season 2, just not main status.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62502183

How do you kill that which is only a head?

Jackie was never a major character user

She still has a brain

>or we see the last stand of Lil' Chauncey.
Oh man this is going to kill me I know it

>ponyhead has a brain
Nani?

youtu.be/PDnM7or-vVY

Saw this and though it was neat

I just realized but is Tad gonna be journeying around with Kelly too? It would be nice for Marco to have another guy friend

That's pretty debatable, she has a good amount of screen time but not much of it is focused on her. I'd say Bon Bon and Just Friends are the only ones where she's on the same level as Star or Marco.
I'd put Buff Frog on a similar borderline level as Jackie, he's had less screen time but much more development and agency independent of Star or Marco, with basically two episodes to himself.

Can't agree with that there Tim.

You mean like a plot device

Well, it's interesting, at the very least.

That's cool.
Probably won't be finished, but I like the idea.

Oh, look. Another neat game that's going to get C&D'd a week before completion.

Joy.

lol autistic Star constantly stimming

Oh right, I should probably be writing again

Only Marco and Ludo are known to have been affected by the dark magic, though.

Glossy is the book. We don't know what the Darkest Spell did to Moon but it may have done something.

Star, as we know, is the personification of Dies-ney Irae

Buff Frog and Ludo are the only characters to get episodes focused ENTIRELY on them, to the complete exclusion of the main characters. Even if Buff Frog's total episode count in S2 was low, that makes him pretty important.

IIRC, "Is Mystery" and "The Hard Way" are the only episodes where Star doesn't appear at all, even as a cameo.

Its updated, by the way.

Hope ya'll enjoy it.

Star's reaction to reading Eclipsa's chapter was basically to dismiss it as boring. There's dark magic imbued in the chapter itself, distinct from the spells that Eclipsa wrote down. It instantly impacted Marco and Ludo when they looked at the first page. Star on the other hand completely shrugged it off.

Was that because she's not vulnerable to corruption by dark magic, or is it because that particular dark magic has the specific effect of rendering the reader vulnerable to possession? Marco and Ludo each had something quite literally on hand that could possess them, Monster Arm and Toffee. Star wasn't possessed because there was nothing around TO possess her.

I'd be very surprised if we see Moon die in S3. Or even any time before late S4 for that matter. Star becoming queen pretty well ruins the possibility of more wacky adventures, which are the bread and butter of this show.

what if star was in a lot of pain for days and she was on pain paralyzed with pain one day and her skin erupted and peeled back and a slightly larger star crawled out and said "that's much better"

Yeah, I always think S3 when considering Moon death (and, before the latest finale and renewal, I thought S2) but realistically if it happens at all it would be late S4. It's not even the queen aspect so much as it's hard to do lighter episodes after Star's mom just got murdered.

It's just that S4 is SO far ahead that making predictions for it is pretty much impossible. The end of S1 was even really different from the beginning; if someone read a typical post-S2 thread after only seeing 1 they wouldn't know what the fuck. Things change too much in this show to make any guesses beyond Battle for Mewni.

the fact that i visualized this shit and even heard Star's voices say that line made this 10x funnier.

What is your definition of major?

Because I typically split the cast into main, major/supporting, minor/one-offs, background

You mean pastebin.com/u/Riverposter ?

i wanted to make it silly instead of vaguely erotic snuff

I count him as major too. It's just differing definitions I guess; both have enough focus on them (even if Jackie gets less) and are important enough to the story to be considered major.

My categories are, in descending order:
*Main (Star, Marco, possibly Ludo)
*Major/Supporting- I think this is where opinions differ, I consider both of these the same
*Minor/One-off (Baby, Ruberiot, etc.)
*Background (Sabrina, Justin, etc.)

I think the season finale of S3 will be the now or never moment for any sort of Moon death. Permanently anyway

They could "kill" her off in S4 but bring her back by the end or something.

You know I really didn't want to say anything because "It's all in good fun right" but I'm pretty sure this is the stuff that keeps getting the threads deleted

Probably not actually. Its reportfags that cause threads to get deleted. And shipwars.

Glossaryck could easily revive him considering he created him and likely has Lekmet's healing powers and more. There's a lot we don't know about Glossaryck at this point, he'll probably have a major role, whether as an antagonist or protagonist. I still don't understand how his body is a portal to other dimensions that he uses by going inside of himself, including how he was summoned through the portal inside of himself to meet with MHC.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with and the examples provided.

Would consider Ludo the only other "main" character besides Star and Marco.

A line could possibly be drawn between supporting characters like Moon, Toffee, etc. that affect the larger plot and those like Janna, Sensei, etc. that mainly add more variety to the cast, but they're all sort of in the same general group of not main characters, but far from being minor/background. I guess I'd personally call the former group "major" and the latter "supporting," but really they're all secondary characters anyway.

I just want to say that

I love you Star

I wonder, is Glossaryck capable of creating beings with powers that he doesn't personally possess?

That raises the question, is there anything he can't do?

have enough pudding

Go to hell.

Star... im already a demon.

same desu

Just got into Star Vs and been getting into season 2.

On a related note, anyone got any pics of that Unnamed porcupine monster girl from the episode Buff Frog does that corn job?

I love you too, Marco

Love you too, Jackie :)

Love you too, Janna

Kek'd