The Flash

Ok i want to catch up with the flash. Last thing i read was the blacked night, so i think i should read:

>The brightest day
>Flashpoint
>The new 52
>Flash: Rebirth
>The flash

Did i miss something? My reading order is correct?

>Ok i want to catch up with the flash
Good luck with that

dude

>Flash: Rebirth

Which one?

the most recent one

>the blacked night

wait what?

Yes, that's correct.

It's when wally got drunk and the other wally took Advantage

kek

Thank you buddy, there is something else you suggest to read about the flash?

After Blackest Night / Brightest Day but before Flashpoint read The Flash: Rebirth Vol 1.

There's also the whole pre-Flashpoint Barry run.

Oh, and Flashpoint has individual character stories, the ones you want are the main one plus "Flashpoint: Reverse-Flash" and "The Reverse-Flash Rebirth".

You mean The Flash: rebirth from 2009 right?

Ok, i think i would stick with just the flash related character

Is wally still the fastest?

Cheeky fuck. I love you.

Ever or currently? I don't think Barry has touched Wally at his best yet, but current Wally is weak and suffering in too many ways imaginable.

the withe wally or "the other one"?

No problem! Have you read Johns' first run and Waid's yet? You might even try dabbling in Silver Age reprints to see if you like them; they're not for everyone, but they're rather fun because they're so off the wall.

You might also enjoy Final Crisis: Rogues Revenge, which is by Johns.

There's not a single book worth reading in your entire list.

Nope. Damian crippled him and gave him a heart condition so he can't use his powers to their fullest anymore.

Yeah i love silver age, and i love flash overall, anyway, gonna read it.

About final crisis, i read everything so i'm ok with it

Odd turn of events

Isnt Damian his ally?

Oh cool, there's a whole bunch of Silver Age Flash trades then. Though DC tends to reprint the same stuff over and over rather than reprint, say, Bronze Age Flash.

what? how did they manage that?

Damian's not anything to Wally. That was the first time they met.

The traveled back in time to stop Deathstroke from changing history and Damian killed Wally by stopping his heart when he was Kid Flash. When he unkilled him it left him with a permanent heart defect that requires a pacemaker, thus stripping him of most of his power for fear of his heart failing.