Wtf

wtf

I know, what the fuck happened to her looks!?

My dad was a big fan of Teen Titans, and I remember after the first show came out he tried to explain the Judas Contract arc to me. He thought it was really weird even back then.

Nothing new here

NO

Right, she's not even 18 and already she's being trained to kill people.

leave that man and his jailbait alone

see this is where the double standard between sexual and violent content comes into play.

She kills people? No one gives a flying fuck. She sleeps with people? suddenly it's "OMG WHAT IS DC DOING?". the character is supposed to be emotionally damage, yet idiots don't want them showing that.

Because kids (mostly) understand violence, but have no clue about sex.

(Well, that and American women being prudes. But I'm sure you were looking for an insightful comment...)

>have no clue about sex

user, I...

WAY

Read a fucking book

You what?

Well she never actually killed anyone, Slade said she killed an African king who just also happened to be previous guardian of beast boy but I wouldn't take his word on that.

She went back to og comicbook appearance? Come on man it ain't rocket science.

Some kid's are fucking as soon as they hit puberty now, and our media is so filled with sexual imagery and suggestive content it's pretty much impossible not to have a basic grasp on it by the time you hit double digits.
He'll, I grew up in the nineties and I knew what sex was at age seven.

I think he's trying to say he was molested.

This, you fucking neckbeards

van time

Why make a better design, then go back to the shittier original design?

It's important to note thay Wolfman and Perez was basically slutshaming a 14 year old and that they were trying to make fans hate her.

Cause the original design is better.

Comic books are garbage.

The only good thing about DC are the animated movies they put out and Batman Beyond

>being a tooncuck

FAG

Actually I'm just wondering why she's screwing an old fart.

She probably has to wait hours before he can get it up

He's an ubermensche enhanced by magic revival water.

She's a raggedy cumsock

>He's an ubermensche enhanced by magic revival water.
Yet he can't kill a group of kids...

>7:57:2

Fuck you, shitbag.

>Comic books are garbage.
>but cartoons aren't
Both are garbage mediums for tiny babies, manchildren, and teenagers. If you're not between the ages of 8 and 15, you're already too old for any of this board you fucking loser.

I think it's less of a double standard and more of a "holy shit why is this 16 year old who looks like she's a fucking hooker trying to fuck this silver fox." Like it's legitimately uncomfortable how much she wants to fuck this guy. Like, I feel how uncomfortable he is watching this because I'm feeling uncomfortable.

Obligatory

fuck off then faggot

No, because I'm a fucking manchild and I'm right where I belong.

DC fucking things up by pushing the shittyest version of their characters.
Nothing to see here.

>He's still baiting.

>I hate comics and cartoons
>but Sup Forums is where I belong

retard

Makeup was a mistake.

Where did I say I hate comics and cartoons, you fucking semen-gargling moron? I said they're garbage mediums, not that I don't enjoy them.

that's stupid

i think you're beautiful

I think it's great.l, Really underscores how unsettling this relationship is.

They fucked in comic.

>unsettling
This word keeps getting used and I don't understand why. Wouldn't "arousing" be more appropriate

>I don't understand why
Cause it's creepy.

Look at and tell me which version is more attractive. That should explain everything.

Both?

This one is more attractive.

Do you know what "more" means?

I'd be equally fine with one, the other, or both at once, desu.

Wrong answer. Try again.

She looks like a little boy in a dress

So you don't know what it means. Okay, take some English lessons and then get back to me.

hnnnng

The best part of this was how clearly uncomfortable Deathstroke was.

>an emotionally damaged/unstable 16yo wants to fuck a tall, grizzled, good looking guy that's been manipulating her for a long time
Wow, so weird

I understand the word "more", however, I would like to fuck both of them equally. If they are equal to my penis, there is no "more" or "less". They are the same.

Why did they make Terra 20 years older than Deathstroke? That was a weird change.

GOT

Tbh I'd find it weird if you DIDN'T want to fuck Slade

It's weird cause this was intended as irredeemable by Wolfman, she had sex with slade so that means she's little slut who's evil.
>but Slade is an honorable assassin.

You can't deny that character design is by far the best of all the Terra ones so far.

>An insecure 14 year old with issues clumsily tries to seduce a buff bad ass older man who saved her from being murdered

I'm shocked OP, SHOCKED!

This was always the problem I had with Slade. Writers would go out of the way to show he did terrible things, then those same writers would backtrack and pretend he did noting wrong.

The best thing about Priest's run is that he doesn't pretend Slade is innocent.
Terra's best character design was her New 52 design. Her Rebirth design is okay but the black and white costume looks weird on her.

I dont think Slade has ever been portrayed as honorable, pragmatic and reasonable yes but he's a hired gun with little to no morals. Slade has always been scum.

>saved from being murder
What?

Almost looks like a boy. Would've made it better.

She was almost murder, but no

The only time Slade has been somewhat reasonable(and I use the term loosely) is during Priest's run.

Wolfman tried to fool readers into thinking Slade was 'honorable' and he did a terrible job.

Who was she almost murdered by?

Assassin with a kill count of 1000+...

*YAWN*

..hooks up with a consenting teen.

WTF! Too far DC!!

ummm... isn't terra underaged...?

Yes, thus why op said "wtf"

Only in Burgerland

There's a reason why even in prisons full of the scum of the earth, pedophiles are at the most risk

I'd sooner kill a dozen men before harming a single child.

No you wouldn't. Don't lie.

So....why was she such a piece of irredeemable shit? They sort of hammered down that she was just a cunt and had no one to blame but herself for being a cunt.

I would, and all 12 of them would do the same if put in the same position.

She's underage, she can't consent.

Allegedly Wolfman had problems with Kitty being a hero in the X- Men comics, so he made Terra into a cunt.

I could believe that Terra was evil, but for Wolfman to pretend Slade did nothing wrong always bothered me.

No ya wouldn't. I doubt you or most other people would really take 12 lives over traumatizing one kid. The values don't add up.

I thought Terra was supposed to be the cunty one, why's gar being an ass?

How old is she?

I know right,even homosexuality or castration doesn't excuse him not tapping that ass instantly

The real question is what Priest will do with Terra when he starts writing her.

Wolfman literally told readers to not try and find a reason or rational, that she was just pure evil who hated everything good in this world.

Old enough.

Is Terra 16? Because I'd sooner do the 16 year old and I wouldn't feel guilty at all.

>tfw deadpool can break the fourth wall
>tfw he knows that his original self is an old man banging an underage girl

That is just fucking stupid.

it's not about value
it's about what people feel comfortable doing
clearly both are bad, but there's a reason why people get more vocal about rape than death
it's all about sensibilities

Patience. First he has to fuck Tanya.
Then we'll see about Terra.

>there's a reason
sex-issues as a byproduct of christian brainwashing

what does redditpool have to do with anything?