Secret Empire X-spinoffs (mutant general?)

is Uncanny X-Men or X-Force returning or both
Factor or Statix? Legacy?
who do you want writing it

also hows Sup Forums liking Ressurextion? I like Gold, but the rest leave me cold
also as a huge Generation X fan, this is fucking awful, the writer and artist need to be shot

>hows Sup Forums liking Ressurextion?
its disappointing

x-force is now astonishing x-men I think

It's boring and has only made me hate the X-Men.

The X-related thing that I've enjoyed the most in the last little bit was the Secret Empire: United, and that thing was not even a Ressurxtion title (and written by fucking Zub)

Between Astonishing X-men and Weapon X I don't think there's much point to an X-Force book.

Unless you go back to their roots as Cable's paramilitary New Mutants team

make it Emma's team and done deal

If all teleportation is nullified under the shield, what can Blink even do?

I agree with this user
Secret Empire United is my favorite X-Book since resurrection. Which is a mini spin off. I wish we had a team with Emma but I dont think it will happen because Marvel has decided to turn her into a villain. Perhaps New Hellions, or something like that.
If Cyclops is dead, she could be fucking Namor. Or she could be trying to resurrect Scott. But then he would probably reject her for becoming a mass murderer of inhumans.

I find Gold very boring. I like Blue, but I am bored of having no story arcs in Blue, just meet this new villain with everything ending in an anti climatic way.
Gold is the only book that bores me to be honest.

I dont hate Quentin Quire, but dont like how he is being written in Gen X, and I think he should be a teacher, not a student. IIRC he graduated in Wolverine and the X-Men.

>But then he would probably reject her for becoming a mass murderer of inhumans.
I doubt the guy who unleashed super-AIDS on the Skrulls before he was 100% sure they had an antidote would really mind.

A story arc called "Cyclop's seed" in which Emma and Frenzy get pregnant from Teen Cyclops. It would be a twist on your typical Mr Sinister story.
-Emma would have to heal her ovaries through Triage or Elixir first, and she would give birth to Ruby Summers
-The writer would have to decidegender and powers of Frenzy's baby.

She can still throw her light daggers. They probably hurt even if they no longer create portals.

I like it, sure gold is doing the same old, same old, but X-Men Blue is pretty good with Bunn, Weapon X is trying its best, Old Man Logan still the best top 5 marvel books right now and I really like Uncanny Avengers. Iceman and Jean Grey can get cancelled for all I care though

Looked boring and mediocre. Read one issue and it was boring and mediocre. So I dropped Marvel until they find at least a second writer.

To go full-on Pottery, Teen Cyclops should date a cuckoo sister, preferably the one who is still blonde

Long time, since mid80s, Xfag here.
Ressurextion is alright. Has more of an XMEN feel than what the books have done the last 5-10 years. Weapon X is amazing, minus the art. Gen X is the worst title with shit tier characters. Gold and Blue are fine as well. Not amzing, but better than the Xtitles have been in a while.

>also hows Sup Forums liking Ressurextion?
Gold is the biggest piece of shit since Bendis.
Blue is just there.
Haven't even read the others.

3/10 shit relaunch

Marvel is already publishing about ten X-Men books, how does anyone possibly need more than that?

"Better than in a long while" is not the same as "good."

That X-Men feel is merely your nostalgia being exploited by Marvel. These books are all shallow, political rants.

Give me Morrison, Ellis, Milligan, and Spurrier any day over this exercise in "comfy" boredom.

> resurrection has much more of an XMEN feel than what the books have done for the last 5-10 years

How many X-Books have you even read in that timespan? The X-Books were way healthier in 2012.

Why not the redhead for double pottery?

I am not saying they good, just they are better. With the exception of Morrison I agree with you choices of wroters. Good stuff.
All if not most. I keep a running sub and pull list, though its harder with ever changing issue count. I enjoy my Xmen dealing with relationship arcs that last years, big fight scenes and make you question current social events; with mutants replacing whatever reality is going on in the world. The way they played out until the early 90s. I want good characters and decent plots. Everything else is secondary. Give me a Claremont inspired style over any Bendis shit.

secret empire united was a one shot, right?

well have to read the main Secret Empire book, and perhaps Bunn's book to see what happens.
iirc the next issue of Blue has Lorna and Xorn in the cover. and the following one is about Emma and the New Hellions.

We should be writing for Marvel with this much pottery

I wont care about x-men titles until rightclops comes back.

tfw your favourite character dies a embarrasing death, gets his reputation and legacy ruined and is forgotton