Captain Marvel vs Captain Marvel

Who wins, Sup Forums?

Captain Marvel

With the fact that he died before I was born, I do not even know how powerful Mar-vell is. He never came back to life and there are very few stories worthy of note.

I say Captain Marvel DC, because silver age Captain Marvel was op as fuck.

That's Shazam and Mar-Vell, user.

they are both good. now carol, she sucks.

And that's a dyke cunt. Spoiler that shit.

I miss this costume so much. Fuck you SJW, fuck Feminists wannabe.

Carol, since she's the one who actually gets to keep the name.

>dat body
daaaamn... unreallistic, but still.... damn
I need the image of a guy wipping his forehead

Reminder that DC killed Fawcett and have no right to contest the trademark.

Neither because they're both mistreated and forgotten by their parent companies.

I really hate the Shazam family desu. I like Shazam, and I like Black Adam, but I don't like or understand the rest of the family. I also get weirded out with Billy being a kid.

There any kind of back story to the others, or did they just lick the same rock as Billy?

even though i find it sexist

>He never came back to life
He sort of came back in Thanos Imperative, but seeing as nobody at Marvel has read it, it may as well be non-canon now.
But, if we're cherry picking versions of the character, Lord Mar-Vell was unstoppable. It took Death herself to put him down

Is that liefeld?

Thanks user!
Hey, I didnt chose to be aroused by visual stimuli
It's a curse really. But you are cool.

From cancerverse?

Yes.

its no problem i also like it, but i still now its sexist

Billy. The first, the best Captain Marvel

AU don't count.

That's like saying Wolverine is still alive because OML is running around in 616.

Almost all of Starlin's Marvel run is noteworthy, you dolt. And it's not like Captain Marvel has seen much use outside a small Parker series, a small backup with Johns and Ordway.

That's why I mentioned cherry picking. Silver Age hasn't been a thing in a very long time

Those fucking hips!