Paranatural

>THAT NOISE? UMM PROBABLY JUST A GHOST, WHICH ARE REAL. WAIT UH

We're back!

Other urls found in this thread:

paranatural.net/comic/chapter-3-page-46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh look an update where nothing fucking happens

He's actually going to do it the madman. After a year of nothing he's going to cram 3 fights, and whatever the fuck Spender and Isabel are about to do together.

Jesus fucking Christ, it's been like a month of these collage updates and I still have no fucking idea what's supposed to be happening.

Is it me or has the art suddenly downgraded AGAIN?

Yeah, whatever he's trying to do, it isn't working. Every page of it is just bad visual storytelling.

No I noticed it too

>the art fucking downgraded

Lets no be too harsh on him. He's only had 2 weeks to work on this one page.

We all know that he started working on it last night/this morning

Did the female teacher get fatter or something?

Isn't this one of the many cases where entering the trance or whatever the Human-Spirit space is called, would be a really good idea since it enables super-speed?

Yes she did.

This what the hell? Its like a comic form of stalling. Was this series inspired by Hunter x Hunter?

I don't remember Isaac being that square. Must be a new diverse art style or something.

Zhack Fell For The THICC Meme And Its Wonderful

Just finished reading the comic, so completely new to whatever these threads are about.
What was the alt-text on paranatural.net/comic/chapter-3-page-46 about?
Did you go full "deepest lore" over pic related or something?
Does that mean there's translations or something somewhere

>backgrounds
How fucking old is this page?

>so completely new to whatever these threads are about.
Prepare for repetitive complaints about the comic's current quality and for the thread to die 20-70 posts in

The "action" scene has been going on for too long and the paneling is getting almost impossible to coherently follow from page to page with this "4 fights in one" bullshit. Will Zack ever just get a move on?

>The "action" scene has been going on for too long
I agree. When can we get back to another year and a half of lesbian dates, and drawn out Old Western saloon jokes again.

I'm sure he's brainstorming the 2nd date as we speak. Hell, maybe we'll cut to that this chapter too!

Some enterprising anons were able to figure out what that "language" is supposed to be like, really quickly, as well as the skull language spoken by the Attack The Block references.

>Repetitive low quality posts

so just like the comic then

Wait, wasn't Isaac's T-shirt suppose to be dark brown at the beginning of the chapter? And now it's charcoal? As if the neck shape consistency wasn't weird enough...

Yes, I'm nitpicking for kicks and giggles.

In case you haven't seen it yet.

Ms. Baxter is cute; Too abd he's been fattning her up and forgot about the way her nsoe looks. Fucking hack.

I was a part of that, back when I still read this comic

I remember when this comic was fun
I remember when this comic had backgrounds
I remember when this comic was interesting
I remember when this comic had things happening
I remember when this comic didn't make me feel bad for having liked it
I remember when this comic was good

I miss those threads. Everyone was excited for every update, there was an intelligent fan base The quantity of IsaacxMax shota art was amazing. We really have declined alongside the comic.

Nice, saved. Gonna try it out on that forge dude

Shit, i type like a retard. Shouldn't post when drunk.

I remember when Zack didn't hate us

Man, I still keep up with sakana and it updates better than this. And that chick actually just does it as a hobby while she works on cartoons.

>2017
>2013

Is this comic being created in reverse by a person moving back in time? The drop in quality in writing and art is crazy.

I couldn't find a picture for the skull language, but here's the rules for it
>Each pair of skulls represents a word that has appeared elsewhere in the comic. How do you find the word?

>The white dots in the eyes of both skulls are the chapter number
>The horns of the first skull are simplified roman numerals representing the first digit of the page number
>The teeth of the first skull are the second digit of the page number
>The horns of the second skull are again roman numerals for the first digit of the word number
>And the Teeth of the second skull are the second digit of the word number

B-But the goofy faces, user?!

I just keep periodically forgetting Sakana exists for some reason, but it is a solid comic.

Ultra gay but pretty nice overrall.
The MC's borther and the love interest's sister are pretty obnoxious tho.

Maybe all of the shit pages were worth it for two panels of THICC Baxter.

I'm more annoyed with the cousin but i'll be honest I'm only reading for the gay.

It's not hard it's pretty slow but the writer works on cartoons as a job. I just don't see how it manages to move faster with less panels than a comic like this where I believe it's his full time job.

No, they weren't.

wait, what was that shit with mr. garcia? why is the bat ghost back? was there any significance for starchman's fight a page or two back? what the fuck? what the fuck?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING IN THE FIRST PANEL

I SWEAR TO GOD THIS WAS THE MOST PROMISING WEBCOMIC I'VE EVER SEEN AND LOOK AT IT NOW

WHY DOES TUMBLR RUIN EVERYTHING?!

That's what happens when you fall in with the SJW crowd.

Wait three more months* for this Exciting Action Sequence™ to finish and you'll get the answer to all** of your questions, faithful Paranatural© reader!

*Breaks for cons and wrist therapy not accounted for.
**You will get between zero and two answers for your questions, at Zack Morrison's discretion.

She gained 20 pounds over the 20 hours of time that has passed in this comic

When is anonanim going to come through and draw Isaac getting raped in this scene

>creator's first webcomic
>started it at age 17
If you ever had hope for Pnat you were a fool, I was always more excited in anticipation of his future work but now it looks like he'll be polishing this turd for a decade before quitting altogether.

>tfw you made that Doorman cipher image
>tfw you also did this originally
>tfw even had a custom cool Paranatch shirt made
>quality of the comic now
It doesn't hurt. It's just...incredibly depressing. So much potential, skill, and ideas and now look at it.

>tfw Isaac topping Spender is as dead as the future of this comic

Did Spender turn into a penis.

Also why hasn't he banged the ever-living fuck out of her yet. Or does he take turns with the other two?

oh, this was back when he liked us. Not any more, though.

And yes, there's translations, but he later modifies the lettering so it's understandable in later chapters

Jesus fucking Christ. It was that detailed? Seriously? He went from that to this?

I wasn't much convinced the first time I discovered it in 2014 through Paradox Space (how I got there's a different story altogether). Heck, I first thought Zack was doing slice-of-life funnies a la Jacob Andrews! It was the beautiful art, Chapter 3, the deconstruction of the secret powers club trope with the journos and bullies hunting the spectrals down, plus the awesome "Max and Isaac" wallpaper (especially in the context of Ch3 when it was released) that got me interested. I decided to stick to this work because even though the wait would be kinda long, I though payoff would at least be worth it...

...I never expected how awkward and messy this comic could end up getting now Zack can't stop himself shoving more subplots after subplot. Oh, and the obnoxious, jarring shift of character progression too (see Johnny and Zarei).

For someone's first work, I thought that he'd play a little bit safer with the story structure all the way...because the first chapters were pretty steady and focused to their main plots.

I wasn't much convinced the first time I discovered it in 2014 through Paradox Space (how I got there's a different story altogether). Heck, I first thought Zack was doing slice-of-life funnies a la Jacob Andrews when I saw the piece he did for the site! It took me a while to get me so hooked...but it was the beautiful art, Chapter 3, the deconstruction of the secret powers club trope with the journos and bullies hunting the spectrals down, plus the awesome "Max and Isaac" wallpaper (especially in the context of Ch3 when it was released) that got me interested. I decided to stick to this work because even though the wait would be kinda long, I though payoff would at least be worth it...

...I never expected how awkward and messy this comic could end up getting now Zack can't stop himself shoving more subplots after subplot. Oh, and the obnoxious, jarring shift of character progression too (see: what happened to Johnny and Zarei).

And that's the remarkable thing about it for me, perusing PNAT >3 years ago.

For someone's first work, I thought that he'd play a little bit safer with the story structure all the way...because the first chapters were pretty steady and focused to their main plots.

>For someone's first work, I thought that he'd play a little bit safer with the story structure all the way...
It's actually the most common pitfall among amateur comic artists (which nearly all webcomic mans are), they are unable to self-edit and have all these ambitious plans that are beyond their ability. So they end up either dropping off the face of the earth, or give up the ghost and dump out the remaining plot points in a fucking text wall.