Black Panther movie is Dictadorship and Theocracy shilling

Is Marvel Stupid or being paid by some dictador in middle east?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
youtube.com/watch?v=0tJJrjc8zcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We spaceship n sheeet

This will never make more than 300 millions.

"...on opening weekend," is the rest of that sentence.

nah, i dont see : "Dindus : Nigatelo bingaloo" do good.
people wont actually see this shit.

oh man am I excited for Black Panther! Most everybody else is too. did you even see CACW? character looks awesome!

It's the Barrack Obama of Marvel movies. The unwashed masses of negritude and guilty whities will flood the theaters. All of the reviews will be about how audacious and progressive it is. Screencap this post.

Summer school must be out.

...riiight off to Sup Forums with you.. casual.. daily reminder that your herr Trump is still the least popular, and worst president we've ever had!

>Civil wat make 180millions on the opening weekend

>This KFCfag think black nigga is going to double that

How retarded can you be ?

You're using this dead meme wrong fellow redditor
but seriously:
>made up country
>their political system turned them into an utopia
>Totalitarian
>dinasty
>personality cult
>theocracy
In a movie for KIDS and TEENAGERS, this shit is anti western,anti freedom,anti democracy,anti human rights, anti secularism etc, Marvel is retarded as fuck

Yep, I am also curious about it. I would see it even if it was a negro propaganda with Hitler.

>dictador
The English word is "dictator" my amigo.

>hating on fired chicken
t. yankuck

Shitposters have been having trouble spelling a lot lately...

spicy meme fellow Sup Forumslack. i wish you well in liberating the masses from the great illusion

Maybe it's just a fantasy with Super Heroes. Literature is full of King and sovereign adventurers who have to save their kingdom.

By the way ... Camelot was also a dictatorship. Arthur did not unify the kingdom with handshakes.

But Camelot was many hundreds of years ago, and was not a utopia, things ended badly for them.

Wakanda is a modern Utopia in every way and their system made this possible.

>Wakanda
>Utopia
I want Sup Forums to leave.

Oh sorry is just the most advanced and rich country on earth IN THE MIDDLE OF AFRICA

Explain how is not an utopia

>is a "Sup Forums gets triggered by a movie featuring a black protagonist" thread

>Explain how is not an utopia
Constant civil warfare and tribal bullshit.

Wakanda is not an utopia, mongoloid.

Because when it's written well, as under Christopher Priest, it's full of many different tribes that will go to war with each other over the slightest violation of some arcane, forgotten tribal law, and is full of greedy fucks and criminals who want to exploit its resources for their own benefit, and the one who's charged with keeping the entire show from collapsing is the King.

Wakanda has problems just like any other country, it just happens to be on top of the world's largest vibranium mine, like how the UAE isn't a "utopia" by any means but they still build space age cities like Dubai with dat oil money.

Only hacks like Hudlin wrote it as a flawless utopia.

Some few fannatics running around don't change the fact that Wakanda works like a clock against all odds

this oddly canon

This Thread, This Pic.

It's rich because it's got a monopoly on a magic metal. Combination of favorable geography and a literal god's protection kept other countries from just rolling in and stealing it.

Society-wise Wakanda is like Tito's Yugoslavia. The whole thing would fall apart if not for a strongman holding it together.

I bet you said this about Wonder Woman.

Does Sup Forums even READ comics?

Do you people ever get tired of being wrong about the financial return of every MCU movie since GOTG not being failures?

I'm gonna be honest here, I kind of wish everyone in this thread but me would kind of die.

I could see it making 500, easily. Realistically I think it'd exceed 600 but not 700.

This is without a doubt going to have the worst overseas BO of Marvel's films, so they'll really have to sell it in the US.

After ant-lame getting 500 I don't think any MCU movie will get less than that.

Go home /x/ take your meds.

By which I mean, kill yourself.

Americans are weirdly sentimental about monarchy. It's not new and it's never made much sense to me.

Screencap my post for posterity. You all have clairvoyant among you.

Alamo Drafthouse will try this stunt again with Black Panther. It will "blacks only" screening days before commercial release. There will another Aurora Theater Shooting meets Dylan Roof. There will be bodies, but thankfully, the culprit will be brought to justice alive. He will wear a joker shirt when the crime is committed & yes, he will be white. The film will make $400 million on domestic weekend just out of pity and Matt Reeves Batman movie will be delayed to rewrite the movie without The Joker being on it as it will now be a sensitive issue.

You've been warned.

So maybe spread the word not to shoot up theaters as that will be a detriment to your cause?

It's more like America hates monarchy but somehow still loves monarchs.

>The film will make $400 million on domestic weekend
Do you even know what Domestic weekend means?
youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

Yes i know what it means dumbass. It'll make that much money on that little time. It will also be 100% on RT too.

Sup Forums is basically a lost cause at this point, but will Sup Forums be capable of holding an actual discussion on Black Panther that won't devolve into Sup Forumsposting?

Rent free

>monarchy is bad
>expecting dindus to adhere to any democratic process

It's kind of the only option they have

>dictador
youtube.com/watch?v=0tJJrjc8zcY

Did you ever realize that The Lion King was promoting divine right of kings type regime?
It was also a movie for kids and teenagers and nobody cared.

>Sup Forums be capable of holding an actual discussion on Black Panther that won't devolve into Sup Forumsposting?
hahahahahahahaha

>advanced and rich country
Some would the same about the USA, though most advanced is laughable when you know this country.
Do you think the USA is some kind of utopia?

And when you make a story that resolves unround the kings and its entourage, it's not unsual to leave alone the struggles of the people.

>Nri

Americans need to gas themselves

Do you realize that they're lions?

OP to begin with was Sup Forumsposting. Regular Sup Forumsmrades will attempt to and succeed to a degree. However, we will be in fluxed with pol-shit-on-the-floor-posting alt-retards thinking this will somehow be Sup Forums's GamerGate (IT WILL N-O-T).

Your #Resistance only makes my penis harder.

>NRI
>10th century kingdom

Holy shit you must look like an extra from Do the Right Thing in real life

What a pretentious goon

To some extent I agree, however Wakanda is more of a tribal oligarchy than a purely totalitarian regime. Also, not a theocracy because the rule of law isn't based on religious doctrine. As for their political system turning them into a utopia, it's really much more heavily implied that their native vibranium and dedication to scientific study of the substance helped them achieve a more utopian status.

Is it anti-western and anti-democracy? You betcha. Remember though, that this is entertainment, not a political commentary. There are plenty of heroes in various pieces of even classic western fiction that are monarchs or dictators. 300 glorified Sparta, which was a mix of oppressive police state and monarchy/oligarchy

>Also, not a theocracy because the rule of law isn't based on religious doctrine
They literally believe that they leader must be a panther godess champion