Does Karate Kid have a chance?

Does Karate Kid have a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3Lr_-4Rb4k
youtu.be/l3Lr_-4Rb4k
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2970-character-profile-karate-kid
youtube.com/watch?v=-j_VcsTtLBE
youtube.com/watch?v=V9B_sXhsyuI
youtube.com/watch?v=0G7V2vR_UtE
youtu.be/cNcTS5cbj94?t=12m53s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He lost to Batman.

So no.

i was actually going to make a similar post about this but what Sup Forums characters can beat baki the grappler.

I thought he beat Superman straight up

Iron Fist

No.

Karate Kid isn't Evil and put Superboy in a hammerlock.

He was clowning on Batman until Black Lightning butted in and zapped him from behind.

I had no idea he was a superhero from DC until that one animated movie

Practically Val Armorr was more grounded/non-joke OPM before OPM

youtube.com/watch?v=l3Lr_-4Rb4k

No one has a chance against our post apocalyptic Jesus.

How much of Sup Forums knows about baki?

Hokuto Shin Ken is an art that is designed to kill people and can stand up to vitually every other martial art. While Karate Kid can easily stand up to Superboy, he is still no match for Kenshiro's Musou Tensei. Musou Tensei makes its user impervious to attacks and allows the user to communicate with the souls of his fallen rivals allowing him to use their techniques to perfection.

So no, Karate Kid loses badly.

youtu.be/l3Lr_-4Rb4k

Karate kid is broken

The Karate Kid movie producers actually asked DC permission to use the name.

not a lot

Yeah, I suspected as much.

also he was infected from some shit

But Karate Kid can detect any weak points on the opponent

He's already dead.

Ken doesn't have any weak points.

Are you saying it wasn't related?

This. Hokuto Shinken is invincible.

You can detect fracture points on an incoming boulder, it'll still crush you.

outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2970-character-profile-karate-kid

This nigga can throw people into space?

a boulder crushing karate kid? The same guy that can break earth and make earthquakes?

This only works if Ken's killed anyone who's strong enough to take a Kryptonian or Daxamite.

He hasn't, so it's a non-issue.

It's Kenshiro though; he basically operates on DC Silver Age levels of plot power.

Assume that only feats matter.

Someone name the most impressive feats Kenshiro has ever done and then the most impressive feats Karate Kid has ever done. If one of them has punched the planet out of orbit or something they'll win.

But Karate Kid knows Musou Tensei.

Yeah thats a good point

Karate kid knows all forms of martial arts so in the same universe he would know everything Ken knows

Karate Kid is like the actual limit of bullshit martial artist powers. I mean Karate Kid would fucking destroy Iron Fist no joke. Karate Kid would destroy Shang-Chi.

He's a master of every single martial art up until the 31st century.

What even happened to karate kid? id love some love for him and vigilante.

Only one way to settle this: how hot is the Sup Forums guy's waifu?

>DC can do Suicide Squad meets the Banana Splits but can't do HOKUTO NO KEN MEETS THE LEGION OF FUCKING SUPERHEROES

>He's a master of every single martial art up until the 31st century.
Still only reffered after one martial art, not even the best one, karate is what samurai used to use if they didnt have any other weapon to fight.

He got blown up, revived, then died in Countdown of a disease or something.

LoSH has generally been shelved since like 2013.

It's just a codename m8, calm down. Saturn Girl isn't from Saturn either.

Kenshiro is so broken, I'm convinced that no one can beat him. He can literally pull out secret Hokuto Techniques out of his ass.

Im the guy waiting for a sunshine superman and the love syndicate of dreamworld ongoing so im happy to add a karate kids, a legion of superheros of the 30th century and vigilante ongoings to that list.

I also want more on blue devil, Also apparently triplicate girl also was found dead with karate kids, damn is Saturn girl the only legion hero left? how can they also be removed from there time period like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=-j_VcsTtLBE

BTFO

One Punch man?

Stop being thick, the point is that just because you can read weaknesses in something doesn't mean you can stop it from crushing you.

Twentieth post best post.

muso tensei is too much for the kid

Cold Steel would one shot

Except for one very important factor: Kenshiro and Karate Kid are not from the same universe. Hokuto Shin Ken can only have one successor per generation, and no one in DC knows Hokuto Shin Ken.

can DC/Marvel handle Yujiro?

Depends is Keith Giffen writing it?

Did he just punch that tank's pressure points to make it explode?

Yup

did they ever explain what it does exactly?

feels too much like another skill/technique covers the basics of it (the one about your opponents fueling you or something).

then you learn that it's weak against the force/gravity attacks.

Karate Kid.

Impervious to Hokuto no Ken standards, Karate Kid can take down Kryptonians.

But Ken can't crush anything, he's a weakling for Legion of Superheroes standards.

It's not impervious like Superman is nowadays, with an upper threshold of damage it can take, it is literally IMPERVIOUS

no, he's already dead

It's not, entry level post 2012 memeing pseudo Sup Forums, please get off my board.

Kenshiro vs Johnathan when?

It's my board now, buzzword spouting autist.

Pretty sure Kenshiro fought someone with a similar power and still found a way to bullshit his way around it. Though the real deciding factor in this fight is if Kenshiro is pissed and if so then why?

And Samurai never used Karate. Get to reading before spreading bullshit. Karate isn't very old, it was created in Okinawa when it was the Ryukyu Kingdom (independent from Japan) and only accepted into Japanese culture in the 20th century.

Samurai would use something similar to traditional Jujutsu (not BJJ.)

Out.

You first.

Shush.

Can't say about hot, but, Kenshiro is so cool, he isn't a JoJo reference. JoJo is a reference to him.

the raoh movie version was better

youtube.com/watch?v=V9B_sXhsyuI

would kenshiro existing in the DC/Marvel universe classify him as a hero or a serial killer who just makes people explode?

So did Jagi who Kenshiro killed.
So did Raoh who Kenshiro killed.
So did Oh Shit It Turns Out People Really Liked Raoh However We Just Killed Him So Let's Just Bring Him Back But Not Call Him Raoh who Kenshiro also killed.

Jagi did not know it
Raoh's version was imperfect
He knew basically an opposing version of the style that had a counter to Musou Tensi

Though when he fought the last guy he became a hell of a lot stronger by breaking past the upper limit of Hokuto Shinken.

>Raoh's version was imperfect
How dare you insult Raoh.

He could have made it perfect but he was unable to do what was necessary in order to perfect it.

Hell fuck no. He'll only stop wrecking shit after he gets bored. Or until Baki shows up and they do another rematch.

Which was...? Let me guess....something like forsaking ambition, or using the technique with a calm heart? Those seemed to be Raoh's big flaws.

To love.

The question is, does Ken stand a chance.

I read Raijin comics but never went beyond that.

Not as hot as Jeckie

If by "someone with a similar power" you mean "Everyone else who can use Hokuto" then you have a case. But in those cases unless he's clearly superior like with Jagi, he gets his shit wrecked immediately half the time. His fight with fake Toki until he realized what was going on being one example, everything with Raoh came down to just a slug fest, his fights against the demons came down to a really specific style vs style thing, and he didn't really beat Baran.

I think the real kicker is that Kenshiro's main weak point is Arial combat. That is to say he can do it, but that was Toki's thing. Meanwhile Karate Kid can FLY and has mastered relevant martial arts. Kenshiro meanwhile literally never won an arial match, if only because they only happened like two or three times across HnK.

kinda stopped reading after musashi vs the police happened. what's going on with the comic?

...oh. ...yeah, that would also do it. Raoh's got no love in him. Except maybe for that big-ass horse of his. Well, not like THAT. Still, just to be sure, I'll check for some rule 34.

>Raoh's got no love in him.
He did but he didn't realize it until he was about to kill Yuria.

Gonna need some hot citations for Musou Tensei being impervious strictly by Hokuto Shinken standards instead of being impervious to attacks period

No I mean I swore Kenshiro fought some guy who claimed to be able to discover any weakpoint and he just used that to his advantage to bait them. Though it's been awhile since I read HnK and it's such a common trope with martial arts stories I may just be thinking of something else.

Raoh got cucked?

Yeah, I'm giving this to the guy that can punch the pressure points of a fucking tank. This is going to be He Man vs. Lion-O all over again.

This person speaks truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=0G7V2vR_UtE

The line Kenshiro uses on the guy who was piloting the tank before killing him is so awesome.

there goes my "can he shatter cap's shield?" topic

Can karate kid be sadder than raoh?

youtu.be/cNcTS5cbj94?t=12m53s

>rock guy is like 15 feet tall
>stoops over a bit when he headbutts the rock
>Kenshiro suddenly towering over him and his arm and fist are suddenly fuckhueg as well

I love this series, but holy shit, scale is not a thing that exists in that universe.

It's not a fault though, it's even more hilarious because of it.

I just reread it the other day and I don't think that exists. There are guys who use pressure points, but that's it.

Well, do you now know about this fucker right here?

I say he can be beaten

>A new record!
>Another record!

These goons are hysterical.

ken was an absolute dick to the records guys

karnak needs to find a bigger elephant

Scale huh.

She is the Star of Compassion, and it naturally drew people to her, hard. That is a big reason why Shin fought Kenshiro, Jagi just gave him the last nudge he needed to go out and do it.

Oh man this is a tough one. Karate Kid wins in a squeaker but then his heart explodes