He's never coming back is he?

He's never coming back is he?

"Wait and see."

Man, fuck marvel.

I'm sure an Iron Man writer will eventually bring back Rhodey who really likes the character. Because nobody else will.

I'm hoping for MC2's Rhodey.
Would give Tony extra dick points.

I'll be honest, I completely forgot he was dead.

no, why would they?

They can't keep getting away with this.

>how many references can we make in single page

I can always count on deadpool to make me laugh.

yup

>invite Hawkeye to party
>annoying smug rich girl shows up

I like that Carol and Steve are the ones most offended, considering everything bad that has happened to the Avengers in the last 15 years is, quite literally, their faults.

Give him some time, you know how these Negroes are: lazy even to come back to life.

Probably not with Bendis and Riri around

chuckled

They're not really offended. They just like the idea of being able to lord over someone. Deadpool should just tell them to fuck off because he's not wrong. How can any of them actually feel like this is the end? It's like they've forgotten their own history.

Maybe his niece will take over as War Machine and team up with Riri?

Have they EVER met Deadpool? I love it when they act out of character just so the plot can move

Captain Hydra most likely doesn't give a fuck and is just doing it for show.

Also this is an awful thing to do for Wade after that scene he had with Clint and trying to break him out of jail but Kelly ignores some of the stuff Duggan does with the character but it's not like Duggan cares about what Kelly does either.

And yet they are the two best Deadpool writers.

Real life, a white woman with a black man is kicked out of white society. In comics, the black man is kicked out of life. Rhodey's gone. Deal with it.

Well he is black, but he's also male

so unlikely

>bashing and kicking out a literally clinically insane man for a little joke
Fuck Marvel

The fuck are you on about? It's perfectly in character and doesn't step on Duggan's toes at all. Deadpool's always an asshole, even to his friends. He'll come through in serious situations, but otherwise everyone's fair game.

>Real life, a white woman with a black man is kicked out of white society

lol. No, she isn't.

>make the only black character in the page say "bruh"

Wow Marvel, so progressive

Is he going to be Marvel's Ted Kord but not as beloved and in a hilarious duo?

Ok ok back to your containment board.

"Bruh" is literally white kid in khaki or salmon colored shorts tier.

But wasn't Rhodey's conscious transferred from his cyborg body post-Sentinel*ONE during Not-Iron Man volume?
Why doesn't Stark Industries have a back up??

He was decked out like a reaver

it was a weird time for War Machine

I'm gonna have to start a Hawkeye/Hulk folder.

It takes time to grow a Transbod. Rhodey's DNA is probably on file, and his memory engrams are probably backed up on a Stark Server, but anything after his cyborg days probably wasn't saved.

This is why Marvel civs hate superheroes.

This

Riri would just become redundant

Don't you mean...a black up?