Post gay Sup Forums

post gay Sup Forums

That's redundant.

If we're talking cannon here there isn't much to talk about.
What?

I honestly don't mind that animators are trying to include LGBT characters

>What?
Sup Forums is gay af, OP. You're just asking to post regular co/

These two deserves each other, becuase nobody else deserves them.

this

Sure thing

What a fag

You mean they don't deserve anyone besides themselves. Because those two are horrible and mostly just ran out of characters to get with

holy shit he still makes comics?

Were the storks always cool with delivering babies to same sex couples? Or did they have to change the rulebook after all those years?

That'sthejoke.jpg

Anyone remember Spicy City? Yeah, me neither.

The storks are government owned, user.

>You mean they don't deserve anyone besides themselves. Because those two are horrible and mostly just ran out of characters to get with
Everyone on that show was horrible, even the people who wrote that show.

The liberal PC progressive SJWs probably forced them to against their first amendment rights

I doubt anyone anyone would finda positive representation of themselves in any of his comics. I mean he can't even see his true self in his own comics, just a blue bear.

Weren't they mother and daughter?
Genderless rocks can't be gay
Bisexual

in a world where sex doesnt exist, homophobia was never a thing

I want to fuck the chick in the third panel until she can no longer read.

Whoa speak for your fucking self Dobson.
Korra was literally a last second cop-out, which they could only hint at in the cartoons because they weren't brave enough to outright state it and had to use twitter for it.

hot damn

this could have been a thing

>he watches reaction videos to get happy
>none of his comics have every made me happy
When will the bell toll for this man?!

I like Jeff's moms. They are portrayed better than the people they represent.

I hate this motherfucker so god damned much it hurts.

fair enough

As a Muslim, I'm deeply offended that racist FUCKING WHITES want to subvert Sharia Law. Stop being racist please.

But all of this faggot's comics are miserable and depressing, just like the artist himself. His greatest gift to the world will be death by diabetes.

OP

What is this from?

Loud House

>Weren't they mother and daughter?
they were nothing at all, just two random women who knew each other

Thanks for the new ship, user

You're welcome, user.

It'd be better if he was positive more often. This isn't even that bad. But he's always negative, talking shit about people because they're different, and was an obnoxious SJW that had to attack anything even remotely sexy.

Then I remember him talking shit about Adam West after he died and I wish he would disappear forever.

Yeah, well, your religion is shit. I hope Ramadan gives you diabetes.

>post gay
Meaning post basically anything related to homosexual relationships. Including , but not limited to; You're personal ships of same sex characters, your ship of same sex characters and your OC, your ship of your own OCs, your ship of same sex characters that have ever shared screen time, your ship of same sex characters that have ever been on the same show, your ship of same sex characters that have ever been on the same channel, your ship of same sex characters that have ever existed, your ship of same sex characters regardless of previously established/unestablished relationships with other non-same sex characters...

Not to spread hate or discrimination, But these writers and directors are really pushing it. They're just throwing tokens to anyone that they decide who becomes homo/les/bi/trans/pan/etc, its worse when it involves characters who has little to no importance (supporting characters, background characters, and one time/shot characters).

>Representation is when it works and adds something to the story. From the positive aspects to the problems the characters face.

>Tokenism is when it's just added for the sake of that a character is gay/bi/trans/etc. It has no relevance purpose other than to gain ratings and be praised for """diversity""" and """character""".

Normally whenever I see homo/les/bi/etc moments, scenes, or relationships in Tv shows and series, it doesn't bother me at the same level. The show the problems and negativities that the characters face for having different sexual orientations, while at the same time doesn't over exaggerate the flamboyance (somewhat) of the characters and present them as everyday people.

TLoK, Clarance, Gumball, Storks, TLH, and even SU (to an extent) are just the right examples that falls under the red flag of tokenism just to recieve attention to the LGBT culture, LGBT supporters, critics, bloggers, and social media sites (Tumblr and Twitter especially). Hell, I might as well say that children entertainment is a victim to tokenism.

what a patronising piece of shit

LESBIAN KICK

ah yeah a greasy fat neckbeard writing a lesbian.... the represenration I have been waiting for all my life... sure brings me happiness

someone edit in a nazi being happy about hydracap

I kind of disagree, real equality is when we can have a gay relationship without it being a big deal in any way. characters don't need to come to terms with being gay, don't need to come out, and background couples can be homosexual without anyone actually giving a fuck.

Hopefully in the future we'll have less 'I hate it when they shoehorn homosexual relationships into shows' and more 'for fuck's sake why is there another boring love subplot ruining this show'

The relationship stuff in Korra was shit before she randomly ended up with Asami at the end.

Too much representation and you risk every show becoming Buddy G

Are gay people humans?

Are moms girls?

I'm just saying that if you're going to add different sexual orientations, at least make it have meaning and importance instead of throwing out special stamp just to please a small populace and the community.

Both LGBT and romance in entertainment let alone children entertainment was never great to begin with.

>Buddy G
Please, just throw Sulfuric Acid into my eyes!

>throwing out special stamp just to please a small populace and the community

see, my crazy idealistic future is that a piece of media that throws in a gay couple for 'no reason' would illicit no ripple of response form the populace as a whole. Normalisation is the goal here

>him talking shit about Adam West
wait what?

I'm just saying that if you're going to add different sexual orientations, at least make it have meaning and importance instead of throwing out special stamp just to please a small populace and the community.

Both LGBT and romance in entertainment let alone children entertainment was never great to begin with.

>That file.jpg
Please, just throw Sulfuric Acid into my eyes!

I'm lost. Maybe I'm too retarded to understand what you just said. That, or I'm tired a fuck.

But Garnet is hetero, not homo.

Her entire deal was she is the fusion of two different (hetero) types of gems, as opposed to the usual same types (homo) of gems.
GARNET, THE HETERO LESBIAN.

I wonder if he's a bottom or a top.

for me what i hate the most is the "oh hey, btw, x character has been gay all along" out of the left field.

and then the excuse of "they've been fighting this fight all this time!"

I think that's a really cheap way of doing it, yet the community eats it up.

I never understood why groups of people are fine being represented by a blatant token character. i'd rather not be represented at all if its just some rando character dropped in or an established character just suddenly changes for the sake of being a token.

Definitely a top!

>hetero lesbian
hetero yes, but not lesbian cause gems don't have genders

Best answer is best answer.

>Executive producer ralph bakshi
well that explain some things.

He basically said he was the only person who ever appreciated adam west as Batman.

Fags >>>>>>>>> Lesbians

I never heard of this show until pan pizza commented on it and now I see it everywhere.

How can SU be a victim of tokenism when it's gay agenda has been present since early on in the show with being a major plot point for it's story and some characters?

Yeah the show doesn't beat you in the head with the fact Jeff has two moms, it just something that happens to be

>Women are reacting to Wonderwoman and Korra
>Andre is reacting to Black Panther
I didn't know Dobson was a bigot.

good to see his ego will never stop inflating.

This went from canon gay characters to random shipping real quick.

who was gay in Gumball?

SU doesn't fall under this. There's no tokenism and it's always been gay as hell. It's not like they threw one character in for representation. They have an all-female race that fall in love with each other and it's been that way from the start.