Tfw one of your favourite cartoons from the 80's will forever be remembered because some autistic vlogger made a review...

>tfw one of your favourite cartoons from the 80's will forever be remembered because some autistic vlogger made a review sperging with a badly voice-acted gadget with cringy humor

>op can't distinguish parody from the real thing.
well I guess that's a different interesting feeling

BROWN

Barely anyone is going to remember Brown Bricks within a year or two

Be more worried that it will be remembered for that crappy live action adaptation and the subject of lust from 2d pedophiles

Mike is doing everything in his power to ban the video from internet in the last 5 years, which only results in streisand effect

I'm pretty sure Mike Matei will never be as popular as Inspector Gadget, I don't think you have to worry about it.

Watch out dude. Mike's going to get this thread pruned.

>The same guy that made that has a dick that's longer than my foot. It's not fair ;~;

You can shut up now

Anyone else want James to just focus on movies, music and such instead of video games?

AVGN has it's moments but it's clear that James is much more at home when he's discussing film or his favorite bands.

MOVE THE GLOW

>implying I haven't been mineycrafta posting since 2012

>Either this guy has a big dong or user has freakishly tiny feet

I have no idea who that is or what you're talking about so the premise of the thread feels a little flawed.

>Not knowing about Mike's 12-inch cock

My deduction skills as a detective tell me that OP has quite possibly never had sex.

James was never a huge gamer (it's obvious that he sucks as games desu). He was just roped into the whole thing when AVGN got wildly popular.

It's just that everyone has only so many formative good and bad games. He ran out of them a LONG time ago and now just reviews random garbage he has no personal attachment to.

I hope so, I love his movie review videos. They're so genuine, and he clearly knows his shit.

He beat ghosts and goblins and street fighter 2012, he's not a bad gamer

>implying mega man x doesn't make your dick rock hard

Oh Fuck.

Seriously, James REALLY jumped the shark with reviewing Sonic 06.

>mfw I remember watching early AVGN around the time Sonic 06 was released during my senior year of high school

It's making me feel old.

its been around for years dumbass

What's becoming increasingly clear is the Nerd persona was always a satire of Mike.