Darth Vader #2 (June 21)
Poe Dameron Annual #1 (June 21)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/phil-lord-chris-miller-exit-star-wars-han-solo-spinoff/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is she, /swco/?

This one is a few seconds earlier so do we use this one?

This one was made first

This was made first. We use this one.

>two separate threads
>neither one is bingo edition

It's an outrage.

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS BOR GULLET

Let's play.

What did she mean by this?

>OP got so upset he couldn't post his waifu first he delets the thread

>tfw you lurk in a Star Wars thread and all of a sudden _____DARK GREETINGS_____

This thread was made first senpai, might've just been the mods

It's no fun if you post it in the beginning, making people consciously drive the thread towards certain topics and shitposts to tick off the boxes on the bingo card.

Exhibit A:

Or he just graciously bowed out because his thread came second

Yeah, what did she mean by this?

Pls don't bully my waifu.

>Exhibit A

i regret nothing

Clearly Bodhi is descended from a long family line of goggles wearers.

Foreshadowing.

Why do pilots even need googles if they never use them? I don't remember Hera or Aphra putting then on their eyes even once.

So what are the chances of us seeing some New Republic TIE Fighters? It seems like a tremendous waste to just take the millions of Fighters the Empire must have produced and just scrap them all.

And unless Seinar uprooted and moved its entire company to the Unknown Regions, I would think they'd still be building shit for the rest of the galaxy.

this is now under the control of the trade federation

Cause they look cool on their heads. Also, can there be more pictures of Hera. She is lovely.

>So what are the chances of us seeing some New Republic TIE Fighters?

Most likely zilch, because it would confuse even the most casual of audiences.

get fucked

I mean unless there was a huge doctrine overhaul the TIEs simply don't fit with established rebel strategic dogma. It's not unheard of for previous generations of military hardware to get scrapped down in this universe, remember the Y-Wing smelting plant from Rebels?

Ok so apparently the TLJ trailer that was classified by the BBFC is going to be in 3D meaning that it likely appears before a movie meaning that it likely will be in front of Spider-Man Homecoming. If that's the case then we're probably going to get a new trailer in like 2 weeks.

The books already made it canon that the NR used Star Destroyers early on.

desu I expect it to be the same teaser just with some of the filler cut out

Yes but those were Y-Wings built for the Republic/Empire. There were civilian models still in circulation, even if it wasn't under the Empire. I really don't think all those TIEs, especially the more advanced models, would get trashed just like that. Especially as a Republic, I would think each member would maintain their own force built around their own established protocols.

>it's another 'some guy spams his entire Star Wars folder so we hit image and post limit in 30 minutes' episode

I thought she was going to be boring as shit before I watched Rebels, but she's by far the best character.

Probably the user that made the other thread that died.

Darn right she is.

You insult me. I haven't uploaded any memes here yet.

>TIEs simply don't fit with established rebel strategic dogma
I dunno, the Interceptor and Defender variants seems to fill those same niches just as well as the Rebel counterparts.

A mere guess. I apologize.

Oh great, another clutch of old Battle Droids. You'd think the clones would be more efficient in getting them all. Okay let's make this quick, I wanna be back at base in time for 'Planet Feud'

Tell me about your Star Wars OC user

Do we have to? Can't we just wait till their batteries run out? They've been out here for years, they can't have that much juice left.

I hate this kid

He hates you more.

>t. sand

>run out of batteries

It's stunning how right Lucas was when he cast Jake Lloyd for Anakin.

Getting an American History X vibe from him

Why does swco like Aphra? There's nothing likeable about her. Is it just a meme?

This might come as a shock, but not everyone on /swco/ likes her

Everything is a meme, user. Even you.

>>I've become even more of a meme than any user. Even you.

Was this posted?
thewrap.com/phil-lord-chris-miller-exit-star-wars-han-solo-spinoff/

Hera needs them for when Kanan gives her facials.

Welp

>in the middle of shooting

Oh SHIT.

Because she is Indiana Jones, but as a cute girl.

JUST

Just fuck my franchise up

Rusty Venture is part of Star Wars now by the way

How in the fuck? They're literally shooting scenes for this movie already. A script already exists! Does this mean they have to give up and restart the WHOLE FUCKING PROCESS? I just cannot imagine fucking up a film this bad.

Well at least it's happening a year before release and not like five months.

Kind of a bad sign though.

No, someone will be hired to take over and pick up where they left off. It's pretty rare for a production to start completely from scratch if the director(s) leave during shooting.

A bunch of stuff is probably going to get reshot, though.

nothing to worry about, r-right?

Just cancel it

Nobody wants a young Han Solo movie. this is one of the few things the OTfags, EUtists, PTfags, and STfags can all agree on.

No one will look down on you for doing that. just re-purpose the storyline into a novel or comic.

>Snoke is the death star mark 2

This would be the stupidest thing ever, and I'm pretty sure that's it's true because of it.

I wonder who they could possible bring in to take over

This. I unironically love the new canon and what Disney is doing so far but this movie has seemed like a shitshow from the start.

Ok so if it was 'creative differences' then this means that Kasdan likely didn't agree with what the other guys were doing with the writing and they all decided to get new directors. If this is the case, depending on who the new director is, this might actually make the movie better because it's possible that the original script was too quippy and jokey where this new script might be more of a gritty crime action movie with jokes here and there similar to ESB (but replace the crime part with fantasy obviously).

You called?

Figures that Extended Satan would want to do that. Was the Solo movie one of the batch of things that Lucas handed off? Honest, I'd go see it just because he was back in the saddle again.

Hello Disney, heard you were having some movie problems...

How the hell are they going to be finished by next year? I can already tell this will be shit.

>yfw JJ is the replacement director of the Han Solo movies

Why are you so confident in speaking for everyone? I'm interested to see what the movie has to show.

We all know who they need to use

It's more likely that Kennedy didn't like where it was going rather than Kasdan. This could honestly go either way since we don't know what direction they were going. The reshoots and re-editing of Rogue One ended up being a good thing so who knows, this might also be a good thing.

It's still kind of troubling that we've had two spinoffs and both have had major issues during production.

because 99% of the fan buzz has been negative.

You might just be the lucky 1% that was living under a rock.

I hope Sana Starros will be in the movie.

me too

Will the movie contain waifus? If yes...n-no thanks.