Homestuck threaddd

post your images , oc's , and anything that has to do with homestuck .

also comment contact info if you'd like to start and overseer project ( a fan made sburb that actually works .) with me i need three players so first come first serve

Other urls found in this thread:

overseer2.com
discord.gg/e8psH
youtube.com/watch?v=gAjuMLUrMK4
mspaintadventures.com/scratch.php?s=6&p=004038
youtube.com/watch?v=3PvZbnKpy1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss the early jokes, back when the kids just wandered around their homes doing stupid shit.

>Burst out of the puppet pile like "the one".

oh fuck yes , i dont remember how many times ive cried reading it .

Is this a false flag, or are you new?

Homestuck is fucking dead

I would think false flag. I don't want to believe that people can be that stupid.

fairly new to homestuck friends used to read it and sht and i knew the background of it but i just started reading it 4 months ago

You've all been HUSSTLED

how old are you

Get out while you still can, friend.

Which Homestuck has:

-The longest toes?

-The slantiest eyes?

-The curliest pubes?

:(

Tripcodes are for Jerks
Sup Forums

>He was 10 when Homestuck started

Why does Hussie hate Jade?

>Homestuck

Summon the Forbidden One.

Post stuff around your house and what the alchemized result is. I'll start

>Long cardboard tubes && Play Arts Kai Sephiroth

I make the Masamube. A ludicrously long tube that takes great skill to wield effectively.

why take the word of some crazy autistic person?

If you're seriously reading through this in 2017, the one piece of advice I have for you is to stop reading immediately after [S] Cascade.
There's a reason HS is so dead.

those are all aradia and you know it

>Toby porting Undertale to the PlayStation is big news and is revealed at E3 on 6/12
>Hussie still can't finish episode one (1) of a point and click adventure game
CAN'T BOX THE FOX

god what the fuck happened
Hussie used to be insanely productive

>company stole money from him
>dad died
>had to restart the game production
>relationship with girlfriend failed
>Fan base hated the ending he was excited to reveal.
>Fandom is dying/dead

yeah i wonder what happened.

All of those besides his dad is his fault.

Yep!

>dad died
wow, I've been out of the loop so long I didn't even know that

Is overseer any fun?

you're showing up every thread aren't you.

its like a somewhat text based sburb. i think its worth a try desu

>company stole money from him
how was he to know? "he shouldn't have employed them" isn't an argument because no one would ever have their first job in that case and he's too indie for a corporation to involve themselves

>had to restart the game production
see above

wasn't she a sjw cunt? probably a good thing

>Fan base hated the ending he was excited to reveal.
see above + dad died + cancer tumblr fandom

>Fandom is dying/dead
see above

not them but it does sound like fun, although it's probably dead and I'm not sure how to use it

The kids ought to have stayed close together.

i know how too . but we'd still need two players

but they have their great new troll friends! they don't need eachother! they were never really close anyway, john was just fooling himself.

fucking putz.

Just put up a link to the website along with the session name and password. People lurking the thread will join in.

>PlayStation
>not Nintendo
This feels downright profane, how did this happen? Undertale is primarily a love letter to Nintendo games.

Game Maker does not support the Switch or Wii U.

That's almost funny.

overseer2.com
Session name is Changame
Password is Sup Forums
LETS GOOOOO

Homestuck ought to have stayed a story about family. Instead it became about ... nothing.

Man Dave really let himself get roped into the whole scene thing.

come on bois lets do this

im joined

Joined. I have no idea what I'm doing.

I forgot how to get a computer

>there will never be a 4 way conversation when they all get together for the first time
What the flying fuck was the point of it all

>Homestuck ought to have stayed a story about family. Instead it became about ... nothing.
yeah , group kik chat time

To sell t-shirts to teenage girls who think Davekat won the oscars.

>The game presently eluding you is only the latest sleight of hand in the repertoire of an unseen riddler, one to engender a sense not of mirth, but of lack. His coarse schemes are those less of a prankster than a common pickpocket. His riddle is Absence itself. It is a mystery dispersing altogether, like the moon's faint reflection, with even one pebble of inquiry dropped in its black well. It is the most diabolical riddle of all.

To create an empty hole inside of of us where once there was not.

In overseer, you need to look for a laptop in the item catalouge to be able to connect to people.

dude we still need to keep in touch 24/7 for drive to actually do this

Not him, made one though. Sad there's no chat client.

discord.gg/e8psH

The further we get from Act 7 the harder this line hits me.

We'll never leave Act 7. No one will.

ANDREW HUSSIE IS A SELF-LOATHING BETAKEK NUMALE WHOSE BEEN EMOTIONALLY CASTRATED BY HALFTRUTH AND LITERALLY CASTRATED BY IPGD. ALL OF HIS FRIENDS AND EMPLOYEES ARE SJWS WHO DEMONIZE MEN AND IT COMES THROUGH IN HIS WRITING OF ALL MALE HOMESTUCK CHARACTERS BEEN WIMPY AND EMOTIONALLY BROKEN AND THE FEMALE CHARACTERS AS STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN.

>ANDREW HUSSIE IS A SELF-LOATHING BETAKEK NUMALE WHOSE BEEN EMOTIONALLY CASTRATED BY HALFTRUTH. AND LITERALLY CASTRATED BY IPGD. ALL OF HIS FRIENDS AND EMPLOYEES ARE SJWS WHO DEMONIZE MEN AND IT COMES THROUGH IN HIS WRITING OF ALL MALE HOMESTUCK CHARACTERS BEEN WIMPY AND EMOTIONALLY BROKEN. AND THE FEMALE BITCHES AS STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN.

I know that Homestuck is dead, but I still treasure it deeply. Might even reread it this summer.

Adredy, if you could join the discord so we could coordinate; that would be amazing.

this. this was a lot of fun since I was reading it with company and got me into a lot of new shit and through high school. I might go skim it over.
hell, I always planned to draw my headcanons for the characters and never did, maybe now

Re-reading is always a blast, until you get deep enough into Act 6 to realize it's not enjoyable anymore, and then you get depressed and quit.

Sounds like college.

Who remembers the homestuck voice acting community?

Any constructive criticisms?

I made this a while ago but I just want some opinions

hahaha, i do! Boy, that was fun. I usually played as John.

Sadly, I do

Remember Octopimp?

Remember octopimp?

It's exactly like college, although it's not as depressing for me.

>tfw around 2013/2014 I was a tumblrite who stumbled upon one of those homestuck nsfw audio blogs
Very interesting times

>There's a reason HS is so dead.
Because it's over?

youtube.com/watch?v=gAjuMLUrMK4

This still makes me laugh desu

Why did andrew make so many characters if he didn't plan on doing anything with from both a narrative standpoint and an actual character writing standpoint?

remember the hivebent radio play?

a karkat throws poptrat at wall

Because Hussie is a hack who didn't think things through

Which guy was it that did a really nice dub of Equius's "romancing" of the soulless aradiabot?
I think he has long deleted all his HS stuff.

>Implying it's the same quality as Seinfeld

>ywn voice act the dialogue with your friends ever again
>one of the rare times I could be halfway decent at something
FTFY

anyone remember the nsfw voice acting community? unironically enjoyed those because I'm degenerate scum

he also did a narration of this page: mspaintadventures.com/scratch.php?s=6&p=004038

youtube.com/watch?v=3PvZbnKpy1M

I like to think he did but after everything he said "fuck it" and dropped it all

What's that one nepeta one that's on tindeck that was famous?

>post your images , oc's , and anything that has to do with homestuck .
Did doodles way back when of my friends and I for kicks

you mean these? which one?
tindeck.com/homesmutvoices