My dad is a well respected WWII veteran w/ PTSD...

My dad is a well respected WWII veteran w/ PTSD. He is requesting a ban on JL until it becomes JLA (Justice Leage of AMERICA) again. How can I comfort him during this difficult time? He has become ill due to his childhood favorite, The Flash becoming an oriental.

how old is your fucking dad
how old are you
why don't you want to fuck ezra miller

Tell your dad to use google, because Erza isn't Asian.

If your dad is that old why would he care about Barry Allen at all?

Your dad sounds like a piece of shit. Go put him in a home already.

Thanks Sup Forumsmblr

Wait a second. . .
>WWII vet
>Childhood heroes, Flash, especially Barry
Unless your father considered his mid 30s as his childhood, these numbers don't add up. Even if it was Jay, your dad would have had to been like 15 or 16, to become a fan of him and then join the war.

Are you sure your dad is actually a veteran and doesn't just claim to be one on the streets?

Also, are you sure he's your dad and not just a homeless man you've attached such distinctions towards because of a lack of a father figure in your own life?

>WWII Vet with PTSD
>'THAT'S RIGHT SON, THE THING THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF THESE DAYS IS THE FACT THAT ONE OF THE MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY SPEEDFORCES IS ORIENTAL'

If this is real, and is your father's top complaint about changes from the 40s to now, then autism truly is genetic.

Also

>Erza
>Asian

>He has become ill due to his childhood favorite, The Flash becoming an oriental.

Sorry bro, but your dad is a racist old fuck and he's just going to have to deal.

I tried but he's insisting that he has experience spotting an oriental. Especially if they are Japanese or Chinamen due to the amount that he murdered. He says that it's extremely easy to hide your information, but it's impossible to hide your blood and Ezra Miller is most likely an oriental. Even if that were not the case, (which he doubts), it's absolutely disrespectful to the legacy of Barry Allen if he were not portrayed by a blonde haired, blue eyed, american. The same goes for Aquaman who is probably some form of tribal native race, and although i think she's beautiful, he squares that it's due to Gal Gadot's iranian techniques. We might someone from ISIS inside of the Justice League of America. Why would we allow this to happen? Have we sold out to simply make extra currency by pleasing the markets of Asia? Home of North Koreans? Please boycott the JL movie because the jews of Hollywood probably removed the A (America) on purpose because of greed.

>Disrespecting a combat veteran

The only piece of shit here is you, user.

The actor playing The Flash is NOT asian. He's 100% jewish on both sides of his family.

this poster is human garbage

this poster is human garbage

HE'S A JEW NOT AN ASIAN

UMMM... racist much??

>this poster is human garbage

Actually racists are human garbage. Yes, even when they're old.

lol you're going all out mate, ambitious.

Why should I respect someone just because they were forcibly drafted into the military like everyone else at the time?

Is your dad autistic?

>WWII veteran

Is he 100 years old?

>Asia
>Home of North Koreans
Your head must be a fascinating place.

Technically Israel is in Asia

Unless he was frozen in 1945, he's ancient. He'd have to be about 90, minimum.
Which fits the insane ravings presented as his thoughts.

>WW2 Vet
>childhood hero was the flash
something doesnt add up

Spoiler alert:
OP is a Sup Forumstard that hides his autismo level behind this ""tragic"" story.

It's an international organization even though the only non-Americans come from fictional countries. They protect the whole world.

USMC and Army veteran here, 2 tours in Afghanistan and stationed in Okinawa, so I hate japs. That dudes dad sounds like a piece of shit.

>WW2 vet
>raving racist loon
Are we sure which side he was on?

>WWII veteran
>Killed both Chinese and Japanese

Fucking teamkillers man.

no

tumblr is subhuman

sjws are subhuman

you three need to leave

you're a homo

>dad a WW2 vet
>Flash fan
>flash wasn't even a thing when he was in service
is your dad a fucking speedster too?

>Americans can't be hardcore racist

If he's racist toward Japanese people, he must be from the American side.

If your "ww2 vet" dad watches that shitty live action flash shows on tv, he has bigger problems than just being racist and misinformed

>WWII
>Killing Chinese

Ah so he was one of those who survived on the islands that were abandoned by the nips so the Allies kept shooting each other like in pic related?

good job Detective Gooby

lel xdddd

My dad banned me from watching The Flash tv series as well due to Iris being a black girl. Personally, I got rock hard for her but I also respect the words of my father when I can but boy do I fantasize about pounding her black puss sometimes.

holy shit americans dad are fucking pathetic.

Lemme guess daddyboy, you also call him Sir and salute to him every morning before breakfast.

>murrica
>WWII veteran
Top kek

>He has become ill due to his childhood favorite, The Flash becoming an oriental.
Nice larping OP

this is the weakest fuckin shit you ever wrote

don't quit your day jo-

oh, man, i'm sorry, i nearly went for the low hanging fruit

just try to be less of a faggot

typical white people. i knew you were all racists. i got bullied for being mexican all my life.

Or he's just b8ing this fragile board

Fucking hell Sup Forums you need Goofy to figure out it was JAY GARRICK who was the Flash

>I tried but he's insisting that he has experience spotting an oriental
I stopped reading here, I was laughing too hard

Just tell your dad to watch the fucking CW shows. Tell him he's becoming a SJW snowflake and embarrassing his generation.

>it's absolutely disrespectful to the legacy of Barry Allen if he were not portrayed by a blonde haired, blue eyed, american.

Your father got the Super Friends. He should be grateful for that before his fortunate death.

So you're either a pathetic 50 year old who lives with and is controlled by your senile father, or he waited until old age had mutated his sperm into a toxic, retarding mess causing your mom to shit out a motherfucker as dumb as you are.

>banned me
>WWII dad, middle aged son
Sup Forums you're wrong constantly but god you're entertaining

>Help Sup Forums, my geriatric father is racist against muh capeshit!

Characters with open-mouth cowls like Flash shouldn't have facial hair beyond a little stubble. It just looks so fucking weird.

why do SJWs always false flag in the most retarded ways?