ITT: Characters that have had so much undeserved discussion they should probably just be banned from Sup Forums

ITT: Characters that have had so much undeserved discussion they should probably just be banned from Sup Forums

Why are you still making these threads? Why are you this salty over a fictional character? It's not healthy to be this obsessed, user.

I stop when it looks like talk about her has stopped, then it picks up again in pretty much all the Star vs threads, and I see her in a fuckton of other threads too, like, she isn't even a good character, or even a particularly "different" one. She's bland as white bread and yet she has so many people who still love her.

I fail to see why.

>Sup Forums is filled to the brim with waifufags
STOP THE PRESSES.

I like her face, it makes me chuckle

But Jackie isn't even a great waifu. Star vs alone has at least 4 others who are better.

>Being this mad

>probably the biggest reveal of the show coming up soon
>undeserved discussion

>reeeeee stop liking what I don't like stop talking about things that I don't like stop it stop iiitttt

grow the fuck up, dude

Raven tbqh

>Why is this character being discussed so much? I better make a thread discussing her.

Yes Jarco is canon
Yes Jackie is the best character in the whole dang show
user you have to let these things go
The sooner you accept it the faster you can de-saltify

But Starco is obviously endgame. Nobody seriously denies this anymore.

CalArts style was a horrific mistake.

No-ones ever seriously denied it user

Good point.

Yea, we just like to fuk with each other. We all know shipping is honestly nonsense

>complains about the discussion that is always started by salty faggots like him

So, you're basically Barneyfag, but for Star Vs?

Not even, just for Jackie

Peridot.

Uh ohhhh!!

Someone's a green eyed monster!

If you learned to relax and be nice and chill instead of a sarcastic psycho asshole, then more people would like you like they like Jackie, user.

She's not the meme you're making her out to be, you're just an unlikeable pile of salt. You're gonna have to deal with it.

Ban your self faggot

As someone who honestly loves this character, even though she adds nothing to the story, I actually this might be for the best.

Jackie and Oscar are magical constructs of eclipsa, who is disguised as Janna.

Marco thinks he grew up with Jackie when Eclipsa just cast a spell on him to make him think he did.

Eclipsa is working with and or married to Toffee.

And not one of them is Star, right?

That's clearly weebs style you fucking dipshit.

Same
I can't even bring myself to post about her since it'd seems just too spammy now.

scaramouch

It's mostly just 1 guy
Post about her if you want

>adds nothing to the story
This is literally at odds with her status as a plot device. She does have impact in the story, it's just that she doesn't get her own point of view.

I feel this, but live and let live

Wasn't there a show like that at some point that literately had that exact conundrum thrusted upon it after the first season or so?

Something with horses and magic and all that shit?

I'd post her but she's literally banned from Sup Forums.

RIP Jackie

Get mad, Stay mad, you abominable faggot

Anyone from Star vs. receiving discussion is undeserved.

Marco is pretty cool

This obsession is unhealthy, user. Consider finding better coping mechanisms, like jogging, or playing an instrument.

>Jackie working the smarks into shoots

Based Jackie

I'll never understand why the fanbase is obsessed with this character turning good, especially once it was made clear that the show doesn't intend to expand its main cast.

Or making a noose.

Obviously no.

You're either gay and want to fuck Marco, or a spic who uses him to self-insert.

>i dont like this character getting discussion
>better make a thread to discuss her

What did you mean by this?

I feel like he wants this to be the "thread to end all threads"

All of them.

Well it isn't gonna work

At the risk of spamming even more jackie, have a Jackie

I meant the original show style, idiot. Fanart is often so much better, it's a huge shame really.

I don't see how this shows style is ugly

I don't care about fan wank or circlejerking.
I just think the shear volume of posts, art and fanfiction surrounding her is undeserved.
It's probably just a few people doing it too.

Um look at Her eyes intersect with her hair

post more traps pls

Your entire show has too much undeserved discussion. If not for the hot waifus, no one would give a shit.

Jackie is hardly even a hot waifu next to Hekapoo anyway

Jackie has a cute design, and I like what little of her personality we see but that's kinda the problem. We haven't really gotten to see more of her personality because Marco was a giant pussy until only recently. If Jackie had at least hung out with Marco and Star more before she and Marco started dating, and we had gotten to know her more I think I'd hate her a little less.

BUt she's just bland as hell. Janna is seemingly less important to the story but she's got more personality than Jackie.

Actually I kinda realized after I posted this I skipped most of the filler episodes, so if there's any good Jackie heavy episodes i might've missed that might be my personal problem with her.

It's like the townie episodes of SU: You got this great story about magical people and you wanna focus on the real world and the school? Pass.

>people interpret negative character traits as "personality"

These are the episodes where Jackie plays a big part (she really doesn't in season 1, Freeze Day and IFT come closest)
>Sleepover
>Naysaya
>Bon Bon the Birthday Clown
>Just Friends
>Starcrushed

As you can see, not a lot

Nope so I saw all of them then, so my original point stands. She doesn't have enough development for me to care that Marco is totally gonna dump her for Star by the end of the next season.

Shame cause she has potential to be a fun character.
Negative and positive traits of a character ARE part of what make up their personality dingus.

>Shame cause she has potential to be a fun character.
And this is why people are frustrated

Janna was only important in Girls Day Out and Bon Bon. She was just kinda there in Naysaya and Starcrushed.

And in all of those she is just a plot device for Marco and Star's character development.

But a good one with enough good will for me to care what happens to her

We didn't see more because Marco didn't hold up his promise of getting to know her better, you know, the whole reason she fell for him anyway. Now that Jackie has a reason to worry, she should be an actual character at this point.

If that's all she was there'd be no need to focus on scenes with just Marco and Jackie in Bon Bon. Every minute jackie is on screen is another reason to become attached to her. If they intended for her to be just a plot device, the first 3/4 of Just Friends shouldn't have existed either.

>We didn't see more because Marco didn't hold up his promise of getting to know her better
No, we didn't see more because Star and Marco are the main focus of the show.

For fuck's sake, even during the winter hiatus we had retards thinking that she would become a main character just because she became Marco's gf when it was obvious that the focus of the show would remain the same.

Anyone with a brain knows that star and Marco are the focus.
But shouldn't Jackie at least be on a Tom and Janna level?

And I do sincerely think that the promise plays into it. Jackie hasn't had a reason to worry until now.

I agree yet Janna already has more developed of a character than Jackie. I KNOW what kind of person Janna is. Jackie just still seems stuck at "Cool hot chick who skateboards."
This guy gets it.

A character can be 100% background character but if they are underdeveloped (Like Jackie whos purpose has only been "Love interest for Marco, reason for Star to realize she loves Marco") it's still obvious.

Tom and Janna aren't that much better off either, Tom wasn't even in season 2B and all Janna did in it was tell shitty chicken jokes and clean up garbage.

They just happened to get upgraded in S3 because of Tom's status as a demon prince and that they are easy to play off with the main characters.

Which just proves jackie is a harder character to write

Jesus, why even bother making her, wasted potential

Janna is hardly anything. She's just "quirky "

Plot device for the sake of the romatic subplots.

Honestly, it would be much better to write her out of the show than keep around for no real reason.

Just remember how badly LoK shat the bed after they decided to turn the temporary love interest into a main character.

But both of those are inferior to giving her autonomy because she deserves it

If she was 100% plot device that no one was supposed to invest in, they could have made her way more shallow. If having no one care about her was the goal, they did a shitty job.

>they could have made her way more shallow
I guess because "side character crush turns out to be a bitch" just makes the main character pairing look like something to happen by default rather than the main character outright choosing the other one because he loves him/her more.

So basically anyone who didn't invest in jarco but invested in Jackie as a person is an idiot

Sounds about right

We've seen her entire personality already.

She's a girl that says "Yeah cool, dude." to everything.

That's completely exaggerated

She didn't completely brush Marco off in Just Friends, she showed concern and actively reassured him

"It's all good, dude."

She's a mermaid, if they revealed much more of her personality they'd have to reveal that as well.

But said with more concern and tact than saying "lol whatever dude, chill "

And the headpat sold it

Star, you need to be 18 to post in Sup Forums.

Awww man. She is so cute.

She's so cute, I must protect her

you know she's confirmed to be coming back right? she's one of the better characters on the show which is why people like her

Right, because who cares about her? If anything, she's the best of a background character.

Ok we get it
But most characters are on her level
Including Janna, Tom, and fucking Kelly

In any other show Jackie would be best girl.
It's really too bad she's up against Star.

This desu

Please, she's 4th best girl at most even in this show

Behind Janna and Hekapoo

Tom and Janna were already sufficiently developed before 2B to have defined personalities.

More shallow in what way? She hasn't shown any particular character depth so far. She's generically nice and she's "chill" about everything. Without any development beyond that, Jackie already is shallow.

>Tom and Janna were already sufficiently developed before 2B to have defined personalities.
But not particularly deep ones.

I mean with Tom you can argue he got something, because he's actually trying to overcome his anger.

But Janna? She's mischievous, and likes to tease Marco. That's about all we know from her, and they don't even do much with it.

She's on the same level if not even lower than Jackie, but because her personality is more "out there" you perceive it as better