So i just bought this on Blu Ray on a whim, i really enjoyed it. Anymore like this? Specifically 2D animated?

So i just bought this on Blu Ray on a whim, i really enjoyed it. Anymore like this? Specifically 2D animated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqhVcRrrauY
youtu.be/S5Tfq_bwyLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Triplets of Belleville. Or anything else by Chomet really.

i love chomet so fucking much

youtube.com/watch?v=MqhVcRrrauY

You will be hard pressed to find something visually close to that. However, if you ever do, it will most likely be from Europe, western or eastern.

I remembered also, on a forum many years ago a french animation fan said she did not like how the French have a liking to draw everything "ugly", and that bothered her.

>a french animation fan said she did not like how the French have a liking to draw everything "ugly", and that bothered her

She seems like the type to consider anime a legitimately good art style

Le Chat du Rabbin

>anime is an art style

Not sure what you mean by "like this" so I'm just going to go with a very loose interpretation.

whose sassy lost child is this?

And just in case I missed anything important, I'm going to post a couple of bigger lists, though they'll have lots of titles that are probably much less relevant.

>$9.99
fuck yeah

This is horrible. It reads like one of Sup Forums's troll charts

Yeah. I saved it, but I admit I don't really like some of it. I even edited out the tiers user put in before, because that shit was just stupid. Here's the original. But what it lacks in quality, it makes up for in quantity. And it's not like anybody can agree to liking everything with a list this big, especially on Sup Forums.

youtu.be/S5Tfq_bwyLs

Man, this film ended up being so disappointing outside of the visuals. It's literally every "nature good, industry bad" message you see everywhere else.

did anyone see pyschonautas when it did the film festival rounds? it came to one here in australia but i fucking missed it