Weasels and crocodiles are always the bad guys in cartoons

>weasels and crocodiles are always the bad guys in cartoons
why?

weasels are trash pets, and that's why they're illegal, not because of safety, but because people who own them deserve to be in prison

Tube dudes are too patrician for normie audiences.

Have you never heard anyone be called a weasel before?

Except Buck, of course.

Or Weasel from "I Am Weasel".

Our state is shit because of people like you.

buck was based

There's Master Croc that's a good guy in the Kung Fu Panda franchise. He just gave up in 2, but got better in the same movie, and was a jobber in 3.

>Implying I.R. Baboon wasn't the true hero of the show

You ever owned a mongoose?
9/10
Top tier pet, would own again.
Never had a weasel but I'd give it a go.

Not always.

I don't think I could handle owning a mongoose, but I remember watching Rikki Tikki Tavi as a kid and thinking Rikki was the coolest pet ever.

forgot my image.

Reminder that this character did nothing wrong.

I'm actually surprised how many times crocodilians in Disney are definitely not bad guys.

Christian villainization of snakes and other reptiles.

>and that's why they're illegal
not where I live.

To be fair, the devil was described as a serpent, not a snake. Fucking idiots taking the Bible literally.

Weasel from Animals of Farthing Wood was depicted pretty favorably.

What kind of serpents aren't snakes? Sorry, I'm not well acquainted with the meaning behind the word serpent.

See definition #2

I am Weasel was a hero

I thought that was more a metaphor thing. Like calling a person a weasel or pig or dog or canary.

Pretty sure they were the bad guy's henchmen and by that extension bad guys themselves in Wind in the Willows. Or at least in Disney's cartoon take on it.

Pretty sure that comes from the original definition of the actual snake animal

Never heard anyone refer to that type of person as a serpent, Snake yes, ergo snake now supersedes serpent.

All serpents are snakes.

Mustelidae roll hard, so they make impressive antagonists.

It's pretty much because of the way that they hunt.

Weasels have the reputation of being the serial killers of the animal kingdom; even when full, they'll go on killing sprees for the purpose of acquiring a large supply of carcasses for future meals. That's particularly bad for chicken farmers since weasels can kill animals a lot larger than themselves and can burn through an entire coop given the chance.

Crocodilians, on the other hand, are ambush predators; they're patient and can hide in plain sight.

So one of them is an unhinged psycho that can snap at any minute and start killing people while the other is just waiting for you to slip up.

The Catriarchy suppresses them out of jealously.

She was basically the CARLOS of the group.

Adder was actual best girl.

The best fucking post I've seen in months.

not really a villain

>Ctrl-F Wally Gator
>0 results
Come on now, kids.

literally who

In before
>He's an alligator not a crocodile
As though that distinction really holds water here.

He is a gator not a croc

What about Logan?

Mongooses (mongeese?) aren't weasels, they are similar but not in the same family.