Thoughts on Alters?

Thoughts on Alters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

desu it's pretty gay

That's it! you fight that villainous bathroom!

Storytime ??

youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k

Never heard of it, but that costume is a jumbled pile of shit that brings too much Spoiler/batgirl to mind.

Good.

>girl

The only thing I really liked from this publisher was Superzero, which is getting a chapter 2 never-ever

Oh and Animosity I guess but jesus christ the pacing was all over the place

I know of a real doctor who specializes in gender reassignment surgery. His name is Dr. Alter.

...how the hell does a minor start hormone therapy without parental consent? Can minors even get prescriptions filled without their parents, in general?

Batgirl is in fact a girl. I know Sup Forums likes to be this way about what I assume is a trans character by the reaction, but don't make yourself look more retarded than you already are grasping to make this comment.

Wait, how old is the MC, anyway?

I am a trans person whos name is charlie who lives in ohio so i like this more than i should

So what? It's really fast-paced? I was considering buying into it when my paycheck came in.

As long as I'm not the only one asking this question I feel better.
Also, who the hell is paying for it? That isn't cheap

I don't like the character model design.

Props to them to having a transgendered hero, but now they need to do something with the concept.

Far out.

They art is surprisingly not bad, but they could at least try to make them look like the same person. Make up's pretty neat, yeah but not enough to change a jaw line.

I think charlie is an adult they have a job iirc

>Bonvillain
>this is actually the name of a comic book artist

Can anyone explain to me how he keeps getting blood to pour out of his mouth? Is that his secondary mutation?

Well, it seems like the MC has a job, or something, so maybe they're actually an adult...?

>jaw line.
His hips,waist and the thickness of his legs change too. Though I can guess the baggyness of his sweatshirt could be an excuse even though it doesn't seem that baggy.

There's like a multi-year timeskip every issue

>his
Her.

>That brother

Sorry I laughed. I'm going to hell.

what a pussy liberal cuck

Oh, he's got padding for hi... HER, thighs, it all makes since now.

The hardest fight will be fighting suicidal tendencies!

Alright, I'm giving it a shot.
I don't want to be Sup Forums so I'll give it a hundred pages like I would anything else but I'm one issue in and the character design is just terrible.

I don't think 100 pages total exist yet so you're probably going to end up reading the whole thing.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME