What are the most intelligent power uses you have ever seen?

>using mind control powers to make women slut themselves up and in general simply living in gratuitous extremes of luxury
I mean, it shouldn't take Einstein to figure that one out, but it seems that a lot of villains needlessly forget that they could use their powers and resources to greatly improve the quality of their private lives while they're still living off a day-to-day basis.

Yeah seriously. Purple Man could just quietly chill and have a good life, using his powers for a leg up here and there.

>coil
>smart

he's dumb as fuck my dude

He made a seriously stupid mistake that cost him his life and his plan, but past that he really wasn't smart. Savescumming just makes you look smart because you can adjust your plans so that they turn out perfect almost always.
But as Tattletale said, he was too focused on the big picture to see the little things, and that's what got him.

Netflix Kilgrave was basically like that but was too petty/dumb/horny to not draw attention to himself.

Exactly, Coil didn't leverage his power in a smart way, he just had a power that was inherently good for a large variety of things.

Even the most basic applications of it seem smart.

so i take it this is a stealth worm thread? let me say that worm is easily the best cape fiction ever written in the history of mankind and anyone who disagrees has never even read this 5. 4 million word epic and that they should stick to baby stuff like the Iliad

I know it's not Sup Forums related directly, but Sylar from Heroes really made use of his telekinesis power, to the point that he pretty only needed that to be a threat to the main cast.

Not only did he use it to levitate, but he used that levitation with stealth, making it seem like he was appearing and disappearing from thin air to the cast and audience.

He also used it to make it seem like he had inhuman durability by shielding himself from bullets, augmenting his strength, and even used it like buzz saw to study people's brains.

Sylar was just more stealthy, terrifying, and had a preference for close-quarters combat that you really didn't see much with people who had telekinesis who usually used long ranged projectiles and were direct.

Inb4 Hal Jordan Red Shift

I feel like the silver age is filled with this shit.

Anyone have the page of Baz making multiple constructs of the jeep to get away from the League? Or when Kyle did it to Baz when training him?

Worm was unironically decent but Taylor, despite her tactical acumen, shouldn't have lasted as long as she did. On more than one occasion she should've died.

Any Jojo really, more specifically Josuke with Crazy Diamond and Gappy with Soft and Wet. Not Giorno though, that's just making up new powers as the plot demands.

Tay herself was a pretty smart cookie when it came to thinking of new ways to break the game with bugs.

Unfortunately, unlike Kira, he isn't really into the quiet life.

What the fuck Superman?

He was having a bad day.

Jesus, why is he so salty.

Not Sup Forums, I know, but I feel like most Stand Users either get super good at using their extremely specific and niche powers or end up as cannon fodder for those who do.
I'd say Mista is the best example.

Hell I liked that it wasn't even his original power.
I found it interesting that he could intuitively know how things worked. But to see how powers worked he needed to open their heads up. Also it became addicting.

I like this guy.