The most legendary fictional characters of all time

the most legendary fictional characters of all time

Maybe of the 20th century, but all time includes shit like King Arthur, Hamlet, and Zeus.

inb4 God and Jesus

Spider-Man shits on Batman

You forgot Superman dumbass

fiction or nonfiction they are legendary status with their own names and variations in every country

I entirely agree

no I left him out on purpose he's the goku of the west in that he set the template for western superheroes but he doesn't have the same spark as these two

>king arthur
historical figure
>hamlet
had to google this desu
>zeus
religious figure

Not sure how being a religious/mythological figure detracts from its legendary status. Also,

>had to google Hamlet
so you're just a complete moron, got it.

jesus

not that they dont count but they're relevance in history is bound to persist more than a fictional superhero because of their impact on civilization and culture. its not as impressive given how established and worshipped Zeus was

it's like an apple not rotting as quickly as a banana... you sort of expect that

>not god
what did he mean by this?

you wish, son. Bats and Spidey are unbeatable in terms of popularity and impact.

Superman is above those 2. And Goku is the Superman of the East

Maybe popularity atm, bit on impact Superman has them beat.

new spider man is out tomorrow yeah?

>not Sherlock Holmes
Are there any good Holmes comics?

>but he doesn't have the same spark as these two
Tell me, when Batman died, was it national news? Did people send death threats to DC? Because they did for Superman.

I love bruce wayne as spiderman

nobody gave a shit about supes death outside the US.

killing off the mascot of your countries fiction characters are never a good idea, same thing happened when goku died and gohan was supposed to become the mc but "fans" kept bitching

speaks nothing about popularity or status, it's just a rule of thumb also

This is right picture:

Superman is the very reason those 2 characters or any cape character in general exist. No other superhero character matches Superman in terms of impact.

He wouldn't have clicked as a mascot if people didn't like him to begin with. Also, quit spreading that falsehood. No one bitched when Gohan replaced Goku, Toriyama simply went back to Goku because he didn't think Gohan had the right "criteria" to be the protagonist of Dragonball.

Childhood is wanting to be as optimistic and do-gooding as Batman, Spider-Man, and Superman.

Adulthood is realizing everybody else would rather be The Comedian.

My nigga.

Why the fuck is Spiderman so buff?

no, just the adaptations for the cumberbitches