Mad Stan is by far my favorite Batman Beyond villain

Mad Stan is by far my favorite Batman Beyond villain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ksa_VPodygI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all. The morning rain clouds up my window, and i can't see at all.

Ive been planning to start on Batman Beyond, how does it compare to Batman The Animated Series?

Didn't watch all of BTAS but it's pretty good and it feels similar in a way. No reason not to.

The comic industry is evil, Sup Forums! Marvel and DC are old players in a dying industry! They're willing to sell out to the lowest common denominator to pump out old material while saying it's new! The independents are no better, aiming to merchandise and/or be adapted into a tv series! Writers and artists all have their own agenda to push! They don't care about their story! If anyone speaks out with a different opinion or a fault? BAM! They're attacked by fanatics who don't even read comics!

And cartoons! CN can't schedule when to have breakfast, let alone weekly time-slots! Nick and Disney are pumping out live-action tween shows portraying middle school like university! The main demographic that watches cartoons are 20-30 year olds! What does it say when children think cartoons are for babies and prefer to watch anime?

No more events! No more reboots! No more fan theory and head canon! There's only one thing we can do! One conclusion and definitive ending to be made!

BLOW IT ALL UP!

Shriek was cool as fuck.

I geddit.

She was hardly a villain.

But she was hot and Terry totally tapped that.

>Implying Terry is nearly lucky enough for that

But he did, user.
They spend the night together in her second I think appearance.

Stan is a big guy?

For the establishment.

It's a lot more brutal than TAS. A lot of the villains suffer fates essentially worse than death

MONEY! THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT, MAN! WELL, I'M GONNA STOP IT! TAKE OUT ALL THE BIG MONEY IN ONE BIG BLAST!

Consistently high quality. Can't think of a single episode that was a total dud like some of BTAS.

Eggbaby

Amen, Stan. Not even webcomics are safe from this kind of shit.

Hello, wanna see something Mad?

This is very much the case. They could do things with the villains they wouldn't be permitted to do with A-list DC villains.

This freed them up to some pretty great things with them, and also put a higher toll on their actions.

There's a reason we call the show BadEnd Beyond.

C h e c k e d

Holy shit, this is the best pasta I've had in quite some time.
Hearty chuckle/10.

I can kinda get where he's coming from, we really have an information overload and we haven't fully adapted to it yet
Just see how radical people can get over minor things because they have access to so much information and other people

Remember "April Moon"?

High. Quality.

Best villain was video related

youtube.com/watch?v=Ksa_VPodygI